Hart of Dixie!

Guest Adelle_fan1000

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw Never Been Kissed last week for the umpteenth and noticed Lavon was in it. He is the guy in the van who is taping Josie so Agustus the boss can choice her story. I'm not sure if I want Zoe with George or Wade at the moment Im team George. But other times Im team Wade. I want Levon and Lemon together. Im going to record tonights episode and watch it tomorrow

I saw Never Been Kissed last week for the umpteenth and noticed Lavon was in it. He is the guy in the van who is taping Josie so Agustus the boss can choice her story. I'm not sure if I want Zoe with George or Wade at the moment Im team George. But other times Im team Wade. I want Levon and Lemon together. Im going to record tonights episode and watch it tomorrow

I record mine but I have it on series link and I usually watch it on a Monday or Tuesday after work and poor George Lemon didn't kiss Lavon he kissed her and he was drunk I wonder if George will call off the wedding and I want Zoe with George

Archived