Hart of Dixie!

Guest Adelle_fan1000

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't believe there's only 1 episode left of the season in the US and after seeing the spoiler pics online for the season finale i can't wait to see it. I just :wub: Zoe/Wade and really want the season to end with them together :wub:

Really hoping that the CW picks it up for a 2nd season, just wish they would hurry-up and tell us if they are renewing it or now without making us wait another 2 or 3 weeks.

I am super glad that George broke it off with Lemon and I think it's sad that Lemon thinks it will blow over which I don't think it will and poor Zoe the way Wade descrided her to his brother Jesse.I really hope there is a season 2.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't believe Zoe and Wade finally get together in the season final!

thats all! :)

Me either,

I hope she doesn't decide to go running back to George now that he's decided that he loves her...

Can't wait for season 2 now :wub:

I hope that doesn't happen!

I haven't had a chance to watch the season finale yet hoepfully I will watch it in the next few days and I wonder when Season 2 will be airing

I can't believe Zoe and Wade finally get together in the season final!

thats all! :)

Me either,

I hope she doesn't decide to go running back to George now that he's decided that he loves her...

Can't wait for season 2 now :wub:

I hope that doesn't happen!

I'll be annoyed if that happens.

George can't just decide he wants her because Lemon cheated on him.He's shown no feelings towards her all season where as Wade has since the beginning.

Bring on s2!

Archived