Love At First Sight

Guest Charlie-brax

Really LOVED that, especially.............

 "Ruby?" i said. "What are you doing here?" she looked at me in shock. "the same thing as you, by the looks of it!" she said, pointing at Brax' shirt that i was wearing. "Ruby, im sorry i didn't tell you. Its only been a few weeks." i said, hoping she wouldn't be too angry. "umm, when were you planning on tellin me?" she asked. I was surprised at how calm she was staying. "i was going to tonight." i replied. "When were you gunna tell me about Casey?" she laughed. "Same as youu!" she replied. We both laughed and went back into the two brothers rooms.

I shut the door, quietly behind me.

 They both looked at me awkwardly. "Umm, i went to grt breakfast!" Charlie said and Ruby agreed. They quickly rushed past. I laughed at them. I knew exactly where they had both been.

 "I can't help it Ruby! And what about Casey? When were you gunna tell mw about that?" she snapped.

"arrggghhh! Im going in my room!" i yelled, as i slammed the door behind me.

 "Bianca, theres something i need to tell you!" said Heath, nervously.

Chapter 5

Biancas POV

"Are you serious!" i said, i couldnt believ my ears. I couldnt believe what he just told me. There was no way. There was no way that Casey Braxton was adopted. Heath nodded.

"Im afraid, it is true!" he said, looking down. "I just thought, if were gunna go out i dont wanna keep any secrets from you!" he smiled nervously.

"ive got a few things to tell you too, i almost married a prince, my dad is a freaking environmentalist and my mum is crazy. You sure you still wanna be with me!" she laughed. He smile and nodded.

Brax' POV

*knock* *knock* * knock*

charlie swung the door open and i stood there. When she saw it was me, a smile spread across her face.

"Charlie, we need to talk!" i said, as she pulled me into the house.

"What is it? Your not breaking up with me are you?" she said, sounding worried. I laughed and shook my head.

"We need to work out our relationship, its a big mess at the moment" he said. I nodded.

"Well im happy to keep seeing you. I kinda told my bosses and i resigned from the police force." she said, all at once.

"You what, ohmygod Charlie. I kinda told the riverboys and quit being a river boy and ive gone legit!" i said. We both laughed.

"Well now that that's sorted..." he said, leaning down and kissing me.

Ruby' POV

"Charlie.." i said, as we walked past in the hallway.

"Ruby, look im sorry about yesterday. We are both in the same position so i shouldnt of snapped at you!" she said. I was shocked. She was gunna let me see Casey.

"Yeahh you too. I think its good that you and Brax are seeing each other. You are both so similar!" i said as we hugged. Now we werent fighting and i was aloud to see Casey. My world was perfect.

LIKED that, especially.............

 "Are you serious!" i said, i couldnt believ my ears. I couldnt believe what he just told me. There was no way. There was no way that Casey Braxton was adopted. Heath nodded.

 "What is it? Your not breaking up with me are you?" she said, sounding worried. I laughed and shook my head.

"We need to work out our relationship, its a big mess at the moment" he said. I nodded.

 "Ruby, look im sorry about yesterday. We are both in the same position so i shouldnt of snapped at you!" she said. I was shocked. She was gunna let me see Casey.

Archived