Love At First Sight

Guest Charlie-brax

Story Title: Love at First Sight

Type of story:Long Fic

Main Characters: Charlie, Ruby, Brax, Casey, Heath, Bianca and any others.

BTTB rating: Teen

Genre: Romance and Drama.

Does story include spoilers: No spoilers

Any warnings: Will tell you at the beginning of each chapter.

Summary: Charlie and brax story of how their relationship works out. Also Ruby&Casey and Heath&Bianca. How ruby and Casey go to school and any troubles they have at school. Following the surprises that come with these 3 relationships that will hopefully last for a lifetime. Including a proposal and someone unexpected gets pregnant.

Charlie Buckton & Daryl 'Brax' Braxton story.

CHAPTER 1

Brax' POV

I walked in to the bar and i finally spotted Heath by the front bench. I walked over and sat next to him. I looked around the bar and spotted a beautiful woman walking in. She had long dark hair and a short white dress that showed off her body. I couldn't stop lookin at her. She saw me smiling and she smiled back. I looked down embarrassed.

30 MINUTES LATER

Both her friends had gone. The blonde one was over near Heath while he was flirting with her. The short one had left with her boyfriend. She was sitting all alone and was clearly getting drunk. I walked over to her. She smiled as she saw me coming.

Charlie's POV

My heart skipped a beat as i saw Daryl Braxon walking towards me. I smiled and quickly looked down. He stopped at my table and looked down at me.

"Your Daryl Braxton right?" i asked. He smiled.

"You can call me brax." he said.

" Im Charlie." i said.

"So whats a beautiful woman like you doing sitting here all by yourself?" he asked. Smiling down at me.

"My friend is over with your brother Heath and i was just about to leave." she replied as she starte to stand up.

"Let me walk you" he replied, offering me his hand. I took it and smiled up at him. He was so sweet and nice. He didn't seem like the drug dealer everyone had him pinned down as.

Later on, we finally got to my house. I turne around to say goodbye and he leaned down to kiss me. I pulled back and looked p at him. I then leaned in and kissed him. He smiled and kissed me back.

Brax' POV

I woke up the next morning. Wondering where i was and then remembering as i looked down and saw Charlie sleeping on my chest. I softly pushed her off and i stood up. She woke up and smile up at me.

"Goodmorning" she said.

" Morning to you too" i said as i got dressed. "i have to go but ill see you later" i said and kissed her goodbye.

Charlie's POV

I got up and had a shower. I found myself thinking about brax. I know hes like a drug dealer and everything but he was such a gentlemen and i was defently attracted to him. And he seemed to like me. I go dressed ready to go for work when i got a text.

'Hey youu, i miss you already. Xx'

I smiled as i read the text from Brax. I left it and got some breakfast. Ruby was already awake. She looked up at me.

"How did last night go?" she asked smiling.

"good" i said not wanting to let her know anything more. I walked iut the door and headed for work.

Brax' POV

I was working behind the bar that i had been, the previous night. My phone vibrated in my pocket and i smilled as it flashed up Charlie.

'Hey, missing you too. Hope to meet up soon xx' i read to myself. No one else i knew had left me like this. It was weird but i liked it. I found my self not being able to stop thinkin about her all day.

But around 2, she walked in with a big smile across her face.

"i ordered pizza for Buckton" she said, handing me the money. I gave her the pizzas and softly kissed her before she left.

Next Chapter:

Charlie tells Brax she wants to hide their relationship.

Bianca and Heath get together.

Ruby meets Casey.

Chapter 2

Casey's POV

I walked into the hallway at my new highschool, Summer Bay High. He looked around and saw everyone rushing aroind everywhere. He was lost. He had no idea where he was going. Gina, the principal lead me to my locker. There was already a girl standing next to it. She was hot! She had long wavy hair and was around my age. She smiled at me as i walked past. I went to homeroom and i saw her again. She saw me walk in and she looked down smiling. I smiled at her and sat in the seat behing her. We were waiting for the teacher to come back when she turned to me. "Hey, im ruby. You must be Casey?" she said. I nodded. "So whats this school like?" i asked as i looked around the room and noticed that everyone was lookin at me. I smiled awkwardly. "its okay. As long as you stay eith the right people. You can hang out with me and my friends if you want!" she offered. "thanks, thatd be good!" i replied. She smiled just as the techer walked in.

Bianca's POV

I knocked on the door of my best friends house. Leah answered the door. "Hey, are you and Charlie ready? Were going out, remember?" i said as i walked in. "Okayy" Leah said as she shut the door. Charlie walked out of the shower and looked at me. "I forgot!" she said as she raced into her room to choose an outfit. She chose a strapless blue one and she wuickly did her makeup. "you'll be okay won't you Ruby?" charlie asked as she grabbed her purse, ready to leave. Ruby nodded as she was busy studying.

Charlie's POV

We made our way into Braxtons, Me, Bianca and Leah hand in hand. I looked around, hoping to see Brax and finally caught him behind the counter. My friends sat down as i went and got the drinks. "Hey you!" he said. "Hey" i said. "Can i talk to you outside?" We walked out and i turned around. "Whats wrong Charlie?" he asked, sounding worried. "You know i really like you. And i really want to be with you but.." i started as he cut me off. "Charlie, dont do this. I really like you too and i really want to be with you. I wanna see where this can go ay" he said. I looked up at him and i couldn resist. I leaned in and kissed him passionately. I broke it off as i needed to breath. "But.. Can we please keep it secret for now, just for a little while?" i said hopin that he would agree. "Just for now!" he said as he winked and walked off. I let out a sigh and finally joined my friends inside. I gave them their drinks.

Leah's POV

We had a few drinks and i had stopped and was now having water. Charlie and Bianca were both already wasted and were dancing together. I decide it was time for me and Charlie to head home and i put her arms over my shoulders and dragged her out of Braxtons. We somehow stumbled our way home and luckily Ruby and VJ were both asleep. I dragged her into her bedroom and put her onto her bed. "iloov..ee youu Leah!" she said wearily. "You know that!" i laughed at her as i put the blanket over her and turned the lights out. Finally i could get some sleep.

Heath's POV

I looked over near the beautiful blonde i had talked to the other day. She still wouldnt tell me her name. She was completely wasted so i decided i hould take her home as her friends had already left. She smiled at me. "Hee..yy Heathhy!" she said as she groggily hugged me. She triend to kiss me but i pulled away. I dragged her out to get some fresh air. We went to the beach and i sat her down. We sat there for awhile just sitting there when all of a sudden she turned to me an dkissed me passionately. I didnt expect it and i could help myself and i kissed back.

The next morning. I woke to find myself in my bed with Bianca Olaying across me, totally smashed. I woke her up and she ran to the toilet to spew. I got dressed and went to comfort her. "I have to go!" she said as she stormed out of the house and walked away. I laughed to myself at what had happened.

Chapter 3

Brax' POV

I knocked on the door lightly, hoping to not wake anyone. I was really hoping it would be Charlie, hoping that tonight eouldnt be the night for me to quickly make up answers as to why i had turned up on their doorstep. Luckily Charlie answered the door and i sneaked her a light kiss. She smiled up at me. Then kissed me a lot more passionately. I grabbed her hand and she dragged me down the hallway and into her room.

The Next morning, i woke up in Charlie's bed. She was no where to be seen. I checked my phone, thinking she might of text me. I sat up an put my clothes on. Just as i was about to leave, i spotted a piece of paper sitting in the middle of the bed.

It read:

Brax,

I had to grt to work sorry, i was

Already late. Dont get caught. I

Miss you and ill talk soon.

Charlie xx

I was still reading it over when Leah walked in and saw me, topless in her friends room. "Oh My God!" she screamed and shut the door. I nearly fell over as i was shocked. I didn't know what to do. Do i talk to her, or do i make a run for it out the window? I didn't get a choice in the end, as she opened the door abd double checke she wasnt dydreaming. "Im sorry Leah, but i have to go. Have a talk to Charlie tonight." i said as i hurried out the door.

Charlie's POV

I was stuck at work, signing off the paperwork for Hammer's death. Just as i finished, my phone vibrated and i smile when i saw Brax' name flash across the screen. 'Hey, leah knows about us. She can explain tonight. Im really sorry. Miss youu xx' it said. I was shell schocked and couldnt believe that this had already happened.

Ruby's POV

I walked into homeroom, and spotted Casey over in the back corner. I went over and sat next to him. "Hey Ruby" he said as i sat down. "Hey, so how was your first day of school anyways? Any fights?" i asked jokingly. "nah no fights, but it was okay considering how people treated me for being a riverboy." he said clearly upset. "Not me!" i said. Trying to cheer him up. "Was the highlight of my day!" he said and i smiled at him. Just then Miss Scott walked in.

Heath's POV

I walked into the Diner and ordered a flat white from Colleen. She gave me a few greaseys before u sat down at the table by the counter. Just as Leah gave me my coffee, Brax walked in. He looked stressed.

"Hey Brax!" i said as i handclapped him and he sat down.

"Hey mate, i cant stay long. Got someone to talk to." Brax replied. I waved him off an he left, he was clearly worried about something. It just got me worried. Just then, Bianca walked in. She saw me and turned around, i chased after her.

"heeey, Bianca!" i screamed as she stormed away.

"ive got to go, sorry Heath!" she said. I just left her, knowing that getting too involved could get the cops involved.

Casey's POV

I knocked on the Buckton's door. Ruby answered the door an i smiled down at her. "Hey Ruby, i just need to ask you something!" i said. She nodded and closed the door behind us. We walked towards the beach. "What is it Case, are you alright?" she asked, sincerely sounding worried. I nodded. "i was just wondering, if you would ah kinda wanna go out with me?" i asked. She smiled. "Of course i will!" she said. I leaned doen and we kissed for the first time ever.

Next chapter:

Charlie finds out about Ruby and Casey.

Charlie and Ruby have a fight.

Bianca can't keep away from Heath.

LOVING this, especially …….

 She had long dark hair and a short white dress that showed off her body. I couldn't stop lookin at her. She saw me smiling and she smiled back. I looked down embarrassed.

 He didn't seem like the drug dealer everyone had him pinned down as.

 There was already a girl standing next to it. She was hot! She had long wavy hair and was around my age. She smiled at me as i walked past. I went to homeroom and i saw her again. She saw me walk in and she looked down smiling.

 Charlie and Bianca were both already wasted and were dancing together. I decide it was time for me and Charlie to head home and i put her arms over my shoulders and dragged her out of Braxtons. We somehow stumbled our way home and luckily Ruby and VJ were both asleep. I dragged her into her bedroom and put her onto her bed. "iloov..ee youu Leah!" she said wearily. "You know that!" i laughed at her as i put the blanket over her and turned the lights out. Finally i could get some sleep.

 The next morning. I woke to find myself in my bed with Bianca Olaying across me, totally smashed.

 I was still reading it over when Leah walked in and saw me, topless in her friends room. "Oh My God!" she screamed and shut the door. I nearly fell over as i was shocked. I didn't know what to do. Do i talk to her, or do i make a run for it out the window? I didn't get a choice in the end, as she opened the door abd double checke she wasnt dydreaming. "Im sorry Leah, but i have to go. Have a talk to Charlie tonight." i said as i hurried out the door.

 "nah no fights, but it was okay considering how people treated me for being a riverboy." he said clearly upset. "Not me!" i said. Trying to cheer him up. "Was the highlight of my day!" he said and i smiled at him

 "i was just wondering, if you would ah kinda wanna go out with me?" i asked. She smiled. "Of course i will!" she said. I leaned doen and we kissed for the first time ever.

Chapter 4

Charlie's POV

I woke up, in Brax' arms. He smiled at me when he saw that i had finally woken. "Hey you!" he said, kissing me passionately. I stood up and put on one of Brax' shirts. I snuck into the kitchen, to get a drink. I was pouring it in my glass. "mum?" i heard behind me. I froze. It was Ruby's voice. She didn't know about me & brax. I turned around. "Ruby?" i said. "What are you doing here?" she looked at me in shock. "the same thing as you, by the looks of it!" she said, pointing at Brax' shirt that i was wearing. "Ruby, im sorry i didn't tell you. Its only been a few weeks." i said, hoping she wouldn't be too angry. "umm, when were you planning on tellin me?" she asked. I was surprised at how calm she was staying. "i was going to tonight." i replied. "When were you gunna tell me about Casey?" she laughed. "Same as youu!" she replied. We both laughed and went back into the two brothers rooms.

I shut the door, quietly behind me.

"Charlie? Whats wrong?" asked Brax, seeing the funny expression on my face.

" just wondering, did you know about Ruby and Casey?" i asked.

"what?" he asked, all confused.

"she saw me in the kitchen. And now she will tell Casey. So thats 2 more people to know about us!" i said and laughed.

"Were not too good at keeping secrets are we?" he said as i leant down and kissed him.

Leah's POV

I was in the kitchen, makin my breakfast when Charlie and Ruby both came in the door. "Where have you two been?" i asked. They both looked at me awkwardly. "Umm, i went to grt breakfast!" Charlie said and Ruby agreed. They quickly rushed past. I laughed at them. I knew exactly where they had both been.

Ruby's POV

"Charlie! What were you thinking with Brax! Why didnt you tell me?" i yelled, as Charlie tried to sneak past and into her room. "I can't help it Ruby! And what about Casey? When were you gunna tell mw about that?" she snapped.

"arrggghhh! Im going in my room!" i yelled, as i slammed the door behind me.

Bianca's POV

I sat on the beach, staring aimlessly at the water. I kept thinking about Heath and i don't know why and what to do. I was just about to leave, when Heath came up behind me.

"Hey Bianca! Whats up!" he said as he came towards me with dripping wet hair and gripping to the board underneath him.

"Hey, im okay!" i replied. I was starting to get nervous now, no one else did that to me. He smiled at me and i looked down and blushed. I looked up and he kissed me. It was sudden and i didnt expect it but as soon as his lips touched mine, i couldn't resist.

We walked, hand in hand back to my place where he dropped me off. I turned around to say goodbye.

"Bianca, theres something i need to tell you!" said Heath, nervously.

"Yeah?" i asked as he took my hand an looked up at me.

Next Chapter:

Heath tells Bianca a big secret.

Charlie & Ruby start talking again.

Brax makes a big sacrifice for Charlie.

Archived