Kids/Teenagers with Problems

Guest H&Alover

It seems very rare we have youngsters in the bay that are normal, straight forward kids. It could be they are orphans, mum or dad is dead, home life is troubled for various reasons. Even kids with happy parents have some sort of attitude. Runaways are also attracted to the bay. This is a list of just a few that have appeared, bound to be many more, feel free to add anytime. The only child/teenager, that although she had rocky start, turned out OK was Sally.

Gypsy

Roo

Romeo

Cassie

Danni

Angel

Shane

Xavier - though he seems to have sorted himself out

Ruby

Casey

Selina

Finlay

Nathan

Yeah I agree i can't think of any who are ordinary. - Well VJ hasn't done too badly considering he's lost his dad and Dan. But he's still suffered. Apart from that I can't think of any more. The show did start off about fostering and childen/teenagers wih problems so maybe that's why there are so many troubled kids in the show. And I agree Sally did turn out well considering she lost her biological mother, Tom, Dale, Bobby, Michael, Flynn, had OCD, saw her daughter get run over, shot in the leg, and stabbed twice, amongst over things. :wink: They do like to put characters through a lot.

Archived