Beautiful Nightmare

Guest Romeo&Indi Forever

Thanks JoiseTash,Loz,RR1,and Sarah for all the feedback.

Hope you like this next one I'm not too sure myself.

Chapter 11

“Herbert are you coming with us.?” asks Casey Herbert shakes his head.

“Nope I must stay on this Island”

“Why through?” Ruby asks.

“I finally get my peace and quiet back” smiles Herbert.

“Aren’t you bored of that mate?” Roman asks.

Herbert looks up at Roman and gestures to his collapsed cave.

“No I have a cave to build” Herbert says.

“Oh ok then” they all say.

Herbert pushes them abroad the ship.

“Looks like he wants his Island back” Dex says as they all start to wave back at Herbert.

Miles gives Herbert a quick wave before he runs off after Roman towards the kitchen.

“Flaming hell Miles will you wait up.?” Alf says as he increases his gentle trot to a run as do the rest of the castaways.

“Looks like his hungry.” Roman says looking back at the small group behind him.

“I can’t think why, his been eating since we left to start this flaming rescue operation.” Alf says as he takes longer strides closing the gap between them and Miles.

Ruby and Casey were at the back of the line as they run along the cruise liner. They were both smiling as they took in the brightly coloured Hawaiian sails and the loud cheerful Hawaiian music.

“Ah Case am I dreaming?” Ruby says as she rests her head on Casey’s shoulder.

“Am I the only one who thinks we might all be a bit high or something? Because this keeps getting weirder and weirder.” Casey says.

“Oi Casey where is your romance?” Ruby says, gently hitting Casey’s arm.

“I just saying is it possible Brax could of spiked our pizza’s with something? He did say he wanted to put his own stamp on things at the restaurant since Angelo left. Maybe we are there right now and we are imagining all this” Casey says as he looks round with great wonder.

“My God April your big” Dex says as he tries to help her keep up with the others.

“Jezz thanks Dex I’m sure that’s what every girl wants to hear off their boyfriend when they are having a baby.” April says rolling her eyes.

“Oops sorry it just popped out sounded much better in my head.” Dex says.

Roman gestures for everyone to sit down at a long wooden table as they enter the kitchen.

“Now what I can I get you all to eat?” Roman asks.

“What you got?” Dex asks.

“Well I have some nice fresh…….”

“HAWILAIN SHRITS AND SHORTS honestly Roman you haven’t even offered our new guests any dry clothes.”

Alf turns towards the voice he is overwhelmed by happiness shock not to mention a tiny a bit of embarrassment.

“Alfred how nice to see you but can you close your gapping mouth please?”

“Mor…….Mor……Mor…..”

“Yes Alfred you can stop stuttering now it is me Morag.”

“What the flaming hell are you doing here?” Alf asks.

“Well someone has to keep this rowdy lot in check” Morag explains.

“Yep Morag here is the captain of this ship” Roman says handing them each a pair of Hawaii shirts and shorts.

“YOU CAPTAIN OF A SHIP” Alf says exploding with laughter.

“Yes thank you Alfred laugh it up” Morag says peering over the top of her glasses sternly at him.

“Er aren’t you a lawyer or have become a sailor now?” Dex asks making Alf laugh harder.

“No I’m very much still a lawyer thank you Dexter” Morag says smiling over at him and quickly turns her head back to her brother tutting.

“Then what on earth is going on here?” Sid and Romeo both ask.

“Let me explain everyone abroad this boat is a criminal in some way” Roman says.

“Cool so this is a sort of prisoner cruising holiday” Dex asks.

“Bingo I have a contract with the prison in the city to give these criminals a bit of salve labour before their sentences are up.”

“What happens if someone tries to jump ship through to escape?” Xavier asks looking nervously round everyone’s faces.

Roman steps forward he places his hands on his hips and pushes his broad chest out his big muscles flexing through his t shirt a very proud glint shines in his blue eyes.

Casey, Xavier and Dex all turn their heads at the sound of their girlfriends sighing.

“OH COME ON NOW HIS NOT ALL THAT” The three teenage boys shout.

“Well he is a soldier” Alf says.

“His dreamy Kelly” April and Ruby both say.

“Oh really well I’m a doctor and I bet I have had more women falling over themselves than he has” Sid says nudging Romeo and laughing.

“Go on then doc how many have you had?” Roman says enjoying the female attention he was getting even through they were younger than his daughter Nicole.

“Well that would be telling you go first” Sid says putting on a brave face.

“Well lets see” Roman says holding his hand up and starting to count the women off his fingers.

“I have been with Leah”

Miles smiling proudly.

“She’s with me now”

Roman smiles across at his grinning friend.

“So I have heard mate perhaps you could come to my cabin and we could compare notes”

Miles nods.

“Yeah sure but I will just say this now she doesn’t allow me to eat in bed”

“Oh well she’s a flaming spoilsport” laughs Alf.

“Yeah you got that right” Miles says looking slightly annoyed.

Why on earth not aren’t you allowed to eat in bed?” Roman asks also laughing.

“Says she doesn’t like crumbs in the bed sheets but the thing I don’t understand is she always let Elijah” Miles says a hint of jealously in his eyes.

“Well he is a man of God maybe he told her they would feel the lords anger if she didn’t let him eat in bed” Xavier says giving Dex a high five.

“Yes anyway soldier that’s only one woman so far” Sid says wanting to get back to the subject at hand.

“Well then there was Martha”

“Yes thank you that’s enough about my granddaughter” Alf says cutting Roman off before any of his granddaughters past sexual actives with Roman came out which would no doubt scar him for life.

Roman chuckles.

“Ok then moving quickly on then there is Charlie”

“Yeah she’s hot” Casey shouts out.

Ruby’s head snaps round Casey is shocked when it seems like he can feel the dagger glare she is giving him as pain shoots through his body he then realises the pain he had felt was from the quick jab Ruby had gave his ribs.

“OW I MEAN…..”

“Quick dude back track” Roman says laughing.

“Yes back track Cas” Ruby says with the sweetest looking smile on her face as she gets ready to jab her nervous boyfriend’s ribs again.

“I mean er I mean she’s hot for my brother not that I find her hot that would be just silly” Casey says as he breathes a sigh of relief as Ruby moved her finger she had jabbed him with away.

“You say it would be silly Casey. I say more like suicidalMorag adds nodding towards Ruby.

“Well is that it soldier is that your record?” Sid asks looking smug.

“Now come on Sid I’m a SAS soldier do you really expect that to be it? I have just said the women who have meant something to me” Roman says.

“Ah likely story well let me see I have had Marilyn”

“My flaming daughter Roo” Alf says.

“Oh Alf I’m telling this story don’t ruin it now who else oh yes..”

“My daughter Nicole” Roman says glaring at him.

“How do you know that?” Sid asks looking shocked.

“Well lets just say prison walls have ears” Roman says winking at Morag.

“Yes anyway I have had several nurses some on some operating tables, in broom cupboards…”

“Oh yes my Dad is such a ladies man his nickname is Doctor Dish”

Sid takes a small bow at Dex’s words.

“Hey Dad just think you might have a secret love child out there we don’t know about” Dex says making everyone laugh.

“Don’t even joke about that Dex. Now come to think of it I did get a phone call from someone called Sasha wanting to speak to her Dad before I left the bay”.

Everyone fall silence as a nervous atmosphere took hold.

“I’m sure it was nothing” Sid says he wasn’t sure who was trying to convince more the others or himself.

“What did you say to her Dad?” Dex asks.

“I told her she had the wrong number” Sid says nervously.

“Phew I thought I had another sister there for a minute” Dex says wiping his brow for some reason he had started to sweat.

“This is a very nice chat about Sid and Roman’s contest of women but can we get back to the original question of how do we stop the prisoners jumping ship?” Morag says turning round to find Roman flexing his chest muscles again.

“Yes lets this is too much for Kelly to handle she grew up on a farm she cant take all this excitement.” Xavier moans as he glances across at his girlfriend who is once again drooling over Roman.

“Well Roman here used to be in the SAS” Morag begins to explain.

“What’s that got to do with the price of fish?” Miles asks.

“Well nothing Miles but the price of fish these days is flaming shocking all depends on what you catch and…..”

“YES THANK YOU ALFRED WILL YOU PLEASE GET CHANGED ASWELL”

“Well nobody else has” Alf says as he looks round to see everyone indeed wearing their Hawaii t shirts and shorts.

“When the flaming did you all do that?”

“When Roman and Doctor Dish were talking Alfred” Morag says winking at Sid.

“Anyway Roman used to be in the SAS as I was saying and that means he is well trained in weaponry.”

Dex, Xavier and Casey let out yelps of excitement at this.

“Boys and their toys” Roman laughing.

“Yes well?” Alf says.

“Well I have a taser gun and….”Roman is cut off in mid sentence.

“WHAT YOU TASE THEM” shouts Alf.

“Clam down Alfred as long as you don’t try and escape and stand by the edge of ship your be fine.” Morag says as she goes off to theated two crew members who are having a fight with two mops.

“Now what can I get you all to eat” Roman asks.

“How about boiled egg and soldiers?” The girls all say together.

“WHY OH WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE A SOLDIER?” Xavier, Casey and Dex ask.

Roman laughs.

Thanks JoiseTash,Loz,RR1,and Sarah for all the feedback.

I hope you like this one. :D

I had good fun writing it.

Chapter 12

“Get ready its time for you skilled cooking hands to do what they are trained to do.” Roman shouts through to the kitchen, he catches his novice chef give a grateful smile as he walks back to the big wooden table, placing a black broad down as his hungry diners gaze their eyes over the choices of meals on offer.

“My chef in there is all ready to go when you have decided to what tickles your fancy.” Roman says.

“Er I was thinking a burger and a juice, but everything here is so exotic” Xavier says.

“A burger? Now come on Xavier that’s so run of the mill kind of stuff. We are in Hawaii now.” Roman says making large hand gestures towards the giant Hawaiian banners and flags not to mention the belly dancers making their way round the ship.

“Well we aren’t actually in Hawaii now are we?” Casey says trying his best not to let his eyes wander towards the sexy dances of the belly dancers.

“How can you say that? Since when have you seen girls like that in Summer Bay?” Roman asks.

“Well I er..”

“I don’t think you should answer that Case” Dex says.

Casey looks to Ruby quickly to see her watching him closely awaiting his answer. Casey quickly lowers his eyes to his menu again.

“Well call me a great flaming Glah this seafood section is flaming incredible.”

Roman walks slowly over to Alf and pats him on the back.

“Ah Alf I see you find our seafood range impressive. That’s good to hear what would you fancy?”

“Oh yes it is very impressive but I will…” Alf stops to think, Roman takes his notepad out ready to take the order.

“Hmmm”

“Yes Alf? You will need to tell me so I can get my trainee chef on the case for you. I trained him myself so anything you choose will just taste divine” Roman says tapping his notepad impatiently.

“Well it is very impressive but too much for my flaming pallet to handle. I will go for a cod sandwich I think.” Alf says looking up at Roman smiling.

Roman shakes his head in disappointment.

“Well Alf I must say I am disappointed. I thought you would be a bit more adventurous what with your fish knowledge, how about this?” Roman says pointing something out to him.

“Crab? You want me to eat flaming crab?” Alf says looking up at Roman shocked.

“Oh go on my chef have just mastered it. He can get it so crispy and crunchy it’s absolutely mouth watering.” Roman says giving his own fingers a quick kiss to try and demonstrate how tasty it was.

“Fine you better be right through you don’t want me to deem you a great glah now do you?” Alf says looking uncertain about his choice of meals.

“Oh don’t worry about it old man, your be asking for more”

Roman laughs at seeing his trainee chef poke his head out the kitchen to join in with the conversation.

“What your not a Chef” Alf says looking worried.

“I am now Roman has trained me up I’m so grateful to his guidance after I ended up in jail.”

“You jail didn’t you join the army?” Alf asks.

“Yep but I totally lost it and went AWOL”

“Now Aden is a top range chef.” Roman says going over to Aden and slapping him gently on his back.

“Cool story but now could I have a Hawaiian Pali Punch please?” Dex asks.

“Do you even know what that is?” April says laughing.

“Yes it’s a orange and lemon thingy” Dex says reading it from the menu.

“Would you like a umbrella with that?” Aden asks.

“Why it isn’t raining is it?” Dex asks covering his head with his menu.

“No silly I mean a small umbrella to put in the glass” Aden says laughing.

“Oh yeah cool” Dex says grinning.

“Ok dude adds a bit fun to the punch” Aden says.

“That’s me I’m all about the fun” Dex says happily.

“Would you like a straw?” Aden asks.

“Hell Yeah let’s go crazy” Dex shouts.

“Would you like a normal one or a twirly one?” Aden laughs as he watches Dex’s eyes light up at the mention of a twirly straw.

“From the look on your face that would be a yes then?” Aden says showing Dex a selection of twirly straws.

I would like the pink one please, matches my t shirt Dex says dropping his pink twirly straw into his Hawaiian punch to test it out.

He takes a loud and satisfying sigh as he gulps it down.

“Oh yes that hits the spot.”

“Oh Dex you big kid” April laughs.

“April trust me your inner child never leaves you.” Dex says taking another loud slurp of his punch.

Xavier turns his head at a quiet tutting sound he can’t help but laugh to see Sid red faced probably caused by the embarrassment of his son’s actions.

“What would you like to eat Dex?” Roman asks.

“I think I will have the banana pie.”

“What for your mains?” Roman asks scratching his head.

“Yeah is there a problem with that? Because I can’t see one I like bananas and I like pie.”

“No problem and for pudding?”

“Er oh yes chocolate clotted bananas.”

Roman just stares in wonder at Dex.

“What? I like….”

“Yes, yes chocolate and bananas”

Dex grins at Roman’s odd look he slowly turns to April.

“And for you?”

“The spicy chicken wings please. I think the baby is going to be a spicy character giving me cravings like this” April says laughing.

From the look in Aden’s eyes Roman can tell Aden has found his first customer for his new cocktail.

“If its spice you like, why don’t you try this?” Aden says passing April one of his pre prepared cocktail samples.

“What’s this?”

It is my cocktail called The Belleinator, an hot and spicy with a little hint of cheekiest, just as my Belle was.” Aden says with excitement in his eyes.

“Has he totally lost it or what?” Casey says looking slightly worried.

“Naa Roman helped me through my grief for Belle, she was my wife by the way. To take the pain away Roman distracted me by teaching me how to cook and mix drinks.” Aden explained.

“He came up with a drink called the Belleinator and added all the spice and hotness along with Belle’s fierily personality and mixed it all into a cocktail.” Roman explains smiling.

“This way her memory never dies, there you go try it” Aden says sliding the small shot glass down the table to April.

April takes hold of the tiny glass and with one quick throw back of the head she gulps it down.

“Well?”

“I like it Aden give me more please”

“Hang on that looked flaming mild, talk about hyping something up.” Alf says sounding like he wanted April’s head to explode or something.

“Oh really why don’t you try one?” Roman laughs sliding a glass over to him.

“I don’t mind if I do, cheers” Alf says picking it up.

From somewhere on the ship Morag’s voice could be heard saying…..

“I shouldn’t Alfred it will blow your socks off.”

“Oh shut up Morag I have sandals on not flaming socks”, and with that he drowns back the hot and spicy shot. Everyone glances at Alf awaiting his reaction. Alf can feel his cheeks giving off a warming heat while he sits there unable to speak.

“I think I see steam coming out his ears” Miles says laughing.

“Take cover Alf is going to explode” laughs Romeo.

“JESUS WEPT YOU FLAMING BIG GREAT YOU……”.

Everyone covers their ears from Alf sudden outburst of cruses.

“A bit hot then I take it” Roman asks.

“HOT DID YOU SAY HOT? I HAVE JUST ROATED MY TASTE BUDS I REKCON”

“I like them” says April still knocking The Belleinator back.

“Flaming crazy pregnarent women and their cravings”

Roman chuckles as he turns to Xavier awaiting his order.

“Er Casey and I have discussed it and we would both like to share the Hawaiian pizza” Xavier says catching Kelly giving him a look as to say are you serious.

“What we deliver the pizzas normally we don’t eat them.” Xavier says.

“Well goody two shoes Xavier doesn’t but I do” Casey says laughing.

“You what?” Xavier says looking shocked.

“Well seeing as Brax is my brother and my boss I know I can get away with it and not to mention I get free pizza.” Casey says grinning.

“Has Brax ever found out you deliver half eaten pizzas?” Xavier asks grinning.

“Yep the customers phone him up and complain.”

“What happens?” Xavier is getting ready to burst out with laughter.

“I blame it on you Xav, haven’t you ever noticed you get less the wage than me?” Casey says laughing.

Xavier’s smile drops to be replaced by a frown.

“You bastard” he mutters.

“Oooh Casey you rebel” Ruby laughs.

“Well we Braxtons aren’t called bad boys for nothing.” Casey says leaning forward nudging Xavier gently.

“Right a pizza for you two it is” Roman says jotting the order down on his notepad he turns to Miles next.

“What would you like?”

“You know what Roman I can’t decide” Miles says.

“That’s not like you Miles” Roman says.

“I know, oh wait you know what I will do here Roman?”

“No mate what?”

“I will go for the lot.”

“The lot what.?”

“The lot” Miles says gesturing his hand down the menu.

“As in?” Roman says raising an eyebrow.

“Yep everything, the whole menu” Miles says licking his lips.

“Oh good grief Miles” Roman says turning to Sid, Romeo and Kelly.

“We will help Miles” the three of them say together.

Roman nods.

“You will not help me get your own” Miles says frowning at them.

Everyone laughs.

“Come on Aden you have a lot of cooking to do here.” Roman says leading Aden to the kitchen.

“Aren’t you going to help me?” Aden asks.

“No my friend I have trained you well. I feel like I need to go and chat some Hawaiian belly dancers up” Roman says going over to a small group of girls.

With everyone tucking into the meals and with Aden dashing backwards and forwards from the kitchen, juggling food for Miles nobody noticed the lonely monk wander into the room.

“Oh no more Aden my poor stomach” Miles says.

“What about my poor ovens Miles? I will be cleaning grease from them for……”

“HEY” Casey shouts glaring across at the monk who is approaching the table he seems to be interested in Ruby.

“Ruby” the monk says.

“Er yeah?”

“Ruby it’s me”

“Er who are you?” Ruby asks looking puzzled. She cant think of any reason why a monk would be talking to her.

“Your still as beautiful as ever” the monk says smiling.

Casey shoots to feet quickly glaring at the bald headed monk.

“Ruby do you know this monk?” he asks.

“Yes she does actually mate we used to date.”

“I don’t think so mate” Casey says laughing.

“Ruby I see you have moved on from me.”

“Bible boy I don’t think she recognizes you” Aden laughs.

“Geoff? Is that you?” Ruby asks trying to hold back her laughter.

“Where’s your flaming hair gone?” Alf says nearly choking on some crab.

“Didn’t you leave to be a minster?” Ruby asks.

“Yep but I thought what the hell lets try being a monk as well” Geoff says.

“Well I guess whatever floats your boat” Dex calls out from down the table.

“Exactly” Geoff says.

“Er Geoff why are you on a prison ship?” Ruby asks.

“Indecent expose” Geoff says sighing.

“WHAT” Ruby says looking shocked.

“Oh no nothing like that I’m innocent really, just got very unlucky when a strong gust of wind blew my brown robes right up causing me to flash”

“Flaming hell” Alf mutters.

“Yep there would be a couple of school children on a school trip walking through the monastery at the time wouldn’t there.” Geoff says gong bright red.

“Ah there you are Geoff, are you all ready to marry that Janet and Bob in the ships chapel?” Morag asks entering the room.

“Er they cancelled said they got cold feet. Janet doesn’t feel like she can live with a con man like Bob.” Geoff says.

“Well that just wont do, the chapel is booked.” Morag says looking stern.

“Well what can I do?” Geoff asks.

“Well let me see Geoffrey Campbell you could just find somebody else”

“Like who through” Geoff asks.

“Like us” Ruby says grabbing Casey’s hand and pulling him to his feet.

“Ruby?” Casey stammers.

“Yes Casey lets get Geoff to marry us” Ruby says grinning.

“Now are you sure about this?” Geoff asks.

“Yep, Casey are you sure?” Ruby asks.

“Er I….”

“Yes he is, his just speechless Ruby says letting out a yelp of excitement.

“What about Charlie and Brax through Ruby?” Casey asks.

“We will send them a postcard its ok this ship as a gift shop.”

Casey smiles weakly as he faces Geoff.

“Well then lets get started. Ruby do you take Casey to be………”

“YEP” Ruby screams.

“Ok then Casey do you take Ruby to be…”

“HE DOES” screams Ruby.

“Er I…..” Casey stammers.

“Ok then it seems you do”Geoff says looking over to Casey.

“Ruby do you swear to love……”

OH YES GEOFF BLAH BLAH BLAH JUST SKIP TO THE END” Ruby says jumping up and down.

“Casey do……..”

“HE DOES” Ruby screams.

“Oh ok, well does anyone know of any reason why Casey and Ruby shouldn’t be married speak now” Geoff says looking round.

“THEY DON’T YAY” Screams Ruby flinging her arms round a dazed Casey and kisses him.

“I know one reason” Dex says.

“Oh yes what is that?” Geoff asks.

“Well the fact that Casey fancies Charlie.”

“I don’t blame him there she’s hot” Aden says laughing.

Casey quickly looks to Ruby to find her glaring at him.

“I’m sure it will pass, plus Brax would kill me” Casey says quickly.

“Ok then well you can kiss the bride” Geoff says.

“Oh Geoff you are slow we have already done that. I’m already for my honeymoon now.” Ruby says

Everyone expect Casey laughs.

“Hey what about a ring?” Ruby suddenly asks.

“No jewellery is allowed sorry the prisoners might use it as a weapon.” Roman says.

“Casey when we get home I want a nice big ring off you” Ruby says smiling.

“Er sure Ruby” Casey says sounding uncertain.

As Ruby and Casey’s wedding celebrations were in full swing that night, Dex staggered out on to the deck of the ship. He was feeling rather drunk on happiness and a few shandys.

He staggered over to the side of the ship, and looked out at the tinkling stars thinking of all the things which were making him feel so happy. Such as His and April’s baby soon to be born. God he hoped he would make a good Dad but only time would tell he guessed.

Roman took aim with his taser gun at the dark figure which was getting ready to jump over the side of the ship in an escape attempt.

“Oh no you don’t pal” Roman mutters as he presses down on the trigger.

Dex was still lost in his happy thoughts of April when a sudden jolt hit him in the back sending down to the dark waters below.

Thanks RR1,Loz,JoiseTash and Sarah for the feedback back

Here is the next chapter only two more after this one.

Hope you all like it :unsure:

Chapter 13

“Your honour, my client regrets her actions deeply.”

“Miss Bellingham your client broke into their house and gobbled down their bowls porridge.”

There is a loud growl as the mother of the furry bear’s stands and shouts….

“SHE BROKE MY BEST SET OF CHINA BOWLS.”

“For goodness sake Linda will you please sit down? She broke my favourite chair but you don’t see me making a scene.”

“OH SHUT UP BARRY YOU KNOW, YOU’RE JUST TOO LAID BACK FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.”

“I’m sorry about this. My wife just gets a bit cranky when she doesn’t get her porridge in the Moring.”

“IS IT ANY WONDER? ALL OUR BEDS WERE MESSED UP TOO LARRY WILL YOU STOP WINNE SUCKING HIS THUMB PLEASE?”

“Yes come on son your get your fur all wet.”

“Yay, me likes Goldie Locks she pretty she likes me the beset she eat my stinky stupid porridge me can have ice cream for breakfast now.” Winne claps his hands excitedly.

Morag looks round nervously at the judge for some reason she felt sacred was it because she was sacred about losing this court case or was it because she was sacred of being eaten by the three bears?. Morag looks across at Goldie Locks who is trying her best to provoke the three bears by sticking her tongue out and giggling at them.

“Er I shouldn’t do that if I was you” Morag says just as the bears leap out of their seats. and start to feast upon the people in the court room. Morag screams as she is leaped upon by the mother bear.

Roman flinches back slightly as Morag lets out a wail of a scream.

“NOOOOOOOO DON’T EAT ME PLEASE.”

“Er Morag?”

It takes Morag’s eyes a few seconds to focus upon Roman sitting over her on her bed.

“Roman is that you?”

“Yep who did you think it was?”

“No one” Morag says quickly trying to compose herself.

“Morag are you sweating? Were you having a nightmare? What were you dreaming about? Are you ok?”

“Oh do shut up and stopping fussing will you Roman?” Morag says shooing him away with her hands.

“Well ok its just you look a bit flustered.”

“Not at all I might be a bit taken back by having a hot looking ex SAS soldier sitting on the end of my bed in the middle of the night.” Morag says not realising she had just referred to Roman as hot.

“Er may I ask why you woke up screaming?” Roman says smiling.

“You may not and I don’t want to hear another word about this silly nonsense of me screaming. I have a reputation to withhold and old battleaxes like me don’t get sacred by silly nightmares.” Morag says as she punches her pillow to try and bring back some of its softens she then lies back down.

“Well goodnight Roman I am a very busy woman can’t spend all night talking to you. No matter how hot you are” Morag says yawning.

“Er ok I wanted to tell you something but I will let you get back to your beauty sleep.” Roman says as he starts to back out of the room.

“Roman?” Morag suddenly says shooting up in bed and glaring across at Roman.

“Yes Morag?”

“Did you just say I need my beauty sleep?”

“Er I…..”

“Well, well just because you’re a young hot soldier and a very good chef that does not mean you can get away with being so cheeky.” Morag says tutting and shaking her head.

“Fine I will leave to your sleep.” Roman says being very careful in the way he phased the sentence.

Roman turns to leave but quickly turns back.

“I just have two more things before I go.”

Morag sighs.

“Yes?”

“First off Morag do you think I’m hot? Only you have called me that now three times” Roman says laughing.

“DON’T BE SO ABURSD ROMAN HARRIS.” roars Morag causing Roman to duck as she sends her bedside lamp flying in his direction.

Roman stands up again quickly brushing himself off.

“Well I’m glad we have got that sorted” Roman says looking across at a blushing Morag.

Morag wonders to herself if she has covered the fact that she does indeed find Roman attractive. I mean what woman wouldn’t she tells herself.

“And what is the second thing you wanted to tell me?” Morag asks with a stone toned look on her face.

Roman just stands there to sacred to talk. In the past he had faced all the horrors that had came with war, but none of those scary situations seemed to even come close to matching the one he found himself in right now, not with the face of Morag Bellingham staring him down with her icy glare.

“Ah yes well I hmm now then. What is the best way to say this er…….” Roman mumbles seeming lost for words.

“For pity sake just spit it out” Morag shouts.

“Ihadtoshootsomeoneoverthesideoftheship” Roman says quickly not taking the time to take a breath between his words.

“I’m sorry do try and speak slowly this time Roman we aren’t in a race here.” Morag says peering over the top of her glasses at him.

Roman sighs.

“I had to shoot someone over the side of the ship.”

Morag nods.

“Are you sure it was one of the prisoners?” Morag asks.

“Well who else could it of been?” Roman asks.

“Well it could have been Alfred doing a bit of midnight fishing.”

“No I can ensure you it wasn’t Alf. He was chasing after Aden and his plate of ousters at Casey and Ruby’s wedding party, in fact all the guys from Summer Bay were there.”

“Well I hope you are right about that Roman.”

Roman nods feeling slightly nervous.

The next morning everyone were out on the deck feeling slightly worse for wear.

“Hey doc what would you say is the best cure for a hangover?” Casey asks staggering over to Sid who also looks not quite with it.

“Why are you asking him? Dr Walker was necking the booze back last night.” April asks laughing.

“Yes he was Romeo I must congratulate you on that awesome dare of getting our good doctor here to down his drinks from your leg plaster cast.” Miles says going over to Romeo giving him a high five.

“Why thank you Miles after making me wear the dam thing for the last six weeks, I feel he deserved it and they do say revenge is best served cold.” Romeo says grinning at a green faced Sid who looked like he was about to puke at any second.

“But in this case. Revenge was best served from a sweaty plaster cast.” Romeo says making everyone explode with laughter all expect Sid that is who had to quickly turn his head to baffle into the waters below.

The laughter quickly died down as Morag and Roman marched onto the deck to face them.

“Did any of you come out onto the deck last night?” Morag asks.

“Oh good flaming Moring to you too Morag.”

“Yes, Yes Alfred I haven’t the time for pleas resents and pointless nicesly today.” Morag says.

What I think Morag means is we had a shooting on deck last night and her main concern is that everyone is here and safe.” Roman explains calmly.

“Oh yes and which one of you great galahs decided to go trigger happy? No wonder the fish weren’t biting this Morning.”

“I thought I heard you get up Alf was about four o clock?” Romeo asks.

“That’s not the morning that’s the middle of the night that’s when me and Casey were just dropping off after having……”

“Ruby be quiet don’t tell everybody about our sex lives.” Casey quickly says.

“Well you have got to get up early to catch the worm.” Alf says proudly.

“Oh I thought that was the fishes job” Miles says as he giggles at his own joke.

“Well bringing this back to the subject at hand that great galah was me Alf” Roman says.

“Oh no you didn’t shoot any seagulls did you?” Ruby asks suddenly asks looking worried.

“Seagulls? No why?” Roman asks.

“I tied my and Casey’s postcard to Charlie and Brax to its leg. It would have been a big waste of begging the shopkeeper to take my golden bracelet from me seeing we don’t have any money.” Ruby says.

“I say it would. I brought you that bracelet Casey says looking relived.

“Now come on Cas we both know you stole it from Jake’s warehouse before you confidently tripped over holding that match resulting in the whole place burning down.” Ruby says laughing.

Casey blushes.

“Well everyone seems to be here so we will be back in Summer Bay in about two hours……..”

“DEX WHERE IS DEX?” April screams taking a look around.

“Yes that is a thought now come to think of it. I am missing his wit this morning” Xavier says going over to comfort April.

Sid and Morag both glare at Roman.

“Roman where is Dex?” Morag asks him calmly.

Roman shrugs and says nervously.

“Er I don’t know but he was here last night”

“Oh don’t tell me Morag asks hoping for the best.

“It was dark so I don’t know”

Roman turns his head to find Sid’s face has changed from its ill looking green to hot fuming anger red. Roman holds his gun up for everyone to see.

“Well there is some good news”

“Oh yes Roman what is that?” a angry Sid asks.

“My taser gun works” Roman says.

Sid lets out a cry of anger and charges at Roman, Morag quickly side steps to avoid getting knocked over.

Charlie and Brax are viciously getting it on, on the sofa when there is a loud knock at the door. The loud knock goes unnoticed to Charlie and Brax. So the door is slowly opened and the person slowly creeps in. As the person catches sight of Charlie and Brax on the sofa they let out a loud and frustrated sigh.

With out looking up and in between their kisses, Charlie calls out.

“Ruby don’t take that tone.Where have you been all this time? I have been really really worri……. No Brax stop trickling me oh no that is so naughty.” Charlie falls quiet again as she continues to snog Brax’s face off.

The sound of another sigh and the flapping of card can now be heard.

“Ruby cant you see I’m busy entertaining my house guest?” Charlie says.

“Charlie it seems Ruby and Casey have got married in Hawaii.” Bianca says.

Charlie’s eyes shoot open mid snog she quickly pushes Brax back.

“WHAT OH RUBY” Charlie says taking the postcard from Bianca.

“But since when has she been in Hawaii?”

“Well I guess ever since she and the others have been missing.” Bianca sighs.

“I had no idea they were that far away through I thought they were missing in Summer Bay. No wonder I haven’t heard anything from the search parties”

Bianca rolls her eyes.

“No Charlie I told you they were missing with a boat”

“Oh yes I remember now. Its just every time I look at Brax and his sexy body I seem to lose all sense of……”

“Enough said” Bianca says rolling her eyes.

“Bianca I promise I will find everybody now no more distractions” Charlie says hugging her best friend, but the hug is cut short as she finds herself peering into Brax’s eyes.

“That’s great babe but how about we go and have one last romp in the bedroom before the highly skilled cop in you takes over” Brax asks

“Oh what the hell come on you sexy beast” Charlie says going over to Brax and pulls him towards the bedroom as they go they both giggle.

“We really do need a new cop in this town” Bianca says to herself shaking her head.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for all the comments here is the next chapter only one more to post

Chapter 14

The Summer Bay police force are stood in a long line awaiting a good telling off by their so called professional sergeant Miss Charlie Buckton. Some of the police officers are feeling quite nervous, because today their sergeant looks like she means business. Plus she must impress as John and Gina stand close by awaiting of any news of Xavier. Charlie starts to walk with her famous unreadable frown upon her face and her big eyes darting about in her head looking ever so slightly sacred. While she takes long strides as she walks up and down the line. However there are also amongst them who can’t believe she is acting so strict and are unable to hide their giant smirking grins.

“Well, well I must say I am very, very disappointed in your performance.” Charlie says gazing down the line.

“Why is that Sergeant Buckton?” A nervous voice calls out.

“Well let me see who on earth told you to only search Summer Bay?” Charlie says looking over at Gina and John as to say can you honestly believe this bunch of cretins?

“Er Sergeant?” One of the officers calls out.

Charlie walks over to him.

“Don’t give me er Sergeant what are you all trying to do here make out this is the worse run police station in history? Don’t worry Gina I will sort this.” Charlie says as she can see the worried expression on Gina’s over her concern for Xavier. Charlie continues to walk down the line of dishearten officers.

“I don’t know for the life of me who could of told you too only search this town for them.” Charlie says shaking her head.

“Er that was you Sergeant.”

“I did?”

“Yep”

“I don’t think I did after all I take my job seriously I would never slip up on the important details.” Charlie says looking down at the file in her hands, she doesn’t seemed to have noticed she has the wrong file.

“So where will we widen the search too then Sergeant?”

“Mangoriver would be a good start don’t you think?”

“Mangoriver?”

Yes now my good friend Bianca has told me they have a boat God knows how many shipments they can get with that?” Charlie says.

“Er aren’t they lost through Sergeant? I thought we had nine missing people?” the young officer asks getting very confused.

“Oh no I know for a fact there’s more than nine, there’s a big gang of them.” Charlie says looking through her notes.

“But are you sure they are lost well now come to think of it they probably are if Heath Braxton’s driving the boat.” Charlie says laughing she stops when she realises nobody else is laughing.

“Heath Braxton? What’s he got to do with Xavier missing?” Gina asks looking startled.

“Well it looks like Xavier might be helping the River Boys.”

“WHAT?”

“Well Gina you did report Xavier missing and Bianca did say they had a boat so….oh how odd there’s no mention of Xavier in file, but if you’re here about Xavier why…..”

“Charlie your reading the wrong file.” Watson hands over the Island castaway file shaking her head.

“Its alright Gina Charlie just got confused for a minute there. Xavier is missing but his not with the River Boys, honestly Charlie is obsessed with them.” Watson says.

“Sorry about that everyone I somehow mixed the two cases together.”

Everyone moans.

“No, No it’s very funny if you think about it I made out Xavier was some kind of drug dealer and part of the River Boys gang. Which is silly really, I mean Gina Xavier just isn’t a bad boy he hasn’t got those hot muscles and tattoos which just make a girl go weak at the knees.” Charlie can’t seem to hold herself back as she starts to dribble as thoughts of Brax whiz through her head.

“Why is it girls always like the bad boys? Xavier has a lot going for him.” Gina moans.

“I agree Xavier is a good kid with a big heart who would love a long term girlfriend but they always go for the edger guy.” John says.

“Well his with Kelly now John my dear and she seems nice enough not into all this bay boy nonsense.” Gina says.

“Oh no she’s just into cows and sheep she’s in love with that farm I bet you anything she will leave him for it.” John says.

“No I’m sure Xavier has got lucky this time.” says Gina.

Sid looks out at the gentle lapping waves of the sea, has the deep pain of his losing his son finally hits him. If only he had showed Dexter what he had meant to him while he had the chance too. Sid sighed as the painful regrets washed over him. Morag and Roman had promised to turn the boat round to go and check for any sign of him but Sid knew deep down that was useless Dex was gone forever.

April was stood at the opposite side of the ship, the same heartbreaking thoughts whizzing through her mind. She gently stroked her stomach feeling the baby kick. Hers and Dex’s baby she vowed she would tell her baby all about her geeky slightly odd and quirky father.

“Oh Dex why oh why did this happen to you?” April says sadly to herself as tears begin to slowly fall.

Thanks for the comments here is the last chapter :)

Chapter 15

“Charlie are you sure you have a lead on the missing castaways?”

“Of course I am I can do better than a lead I have found them.”

“Good job for once Charlie.”

“Why thank you Watson.” Charlie smirks as she watches the giant ship come to a stop at the wrath.

“I’m staying here with my good friend Roman.” Miles says grinning giving Roman a manly slap on the back.

“You’re flaming what?” Alf says feeling rather taken back by Miles’s announcement.

“What about Leah?”

“Ah she loves Elijah really I can see it in her eyes every time I look at her, and that’s ok because my second love is food and Roman here has offered me a job as a trainee chef.”

“Well I guess this is goodbye then, Miles good luck my friend Alf says hugging him.

“RUBY OH RUBY HOW I HAVE MISSED YOU.” shrieked Charlie rushing forwards. Bianca who had just got there with Watson dashed forward hugging a very pregnant April.

“Now Charlie don’t lie your hardly noticed I had gone did you?” Ruby asked.

“How could you say that I found you didn’t I?” Charlie said has she heard a slight cough from Watson.

“You hardly found them when they found their own way back on a giant looking ship did you?”

Charlie pretends she hasn’t heard what Watson had just said and continued to hug Ruby.

2 Months later.

Since they had returned to the bay the memories of the Island and of Dexter’s death still lingered in everybody’s minds. April had her a baby. A boy and called him Rex. Xavier who had been heartbroken yet again, after Kelly had moved back to her farm had grown close to April and tried his best with Rex. While Sid had gotten to know his long lost daughter Sasha while Indi had revealed to Romeo that she was pregnant which was very much to Sid’s horror. While Ruby and Casey discovered how hard married life really was.

The sound of the water crashing against the rocks could be heard as he slowly opened his eyes, staggering to his feet while he shielded the blazing sun away from his eyes he began to brush the wet seaweed off his clothes.

Dex then walked slowly along the warm sand. He stopped gazing out to the sea, sighing he dropped the football which he was lucky enough to find and had used to keep himself afloat since falling overbroad.

“Well Wilson its just you and me on our own little Island cool don’t you think?” Dex said as he looked down at the grinning carved out face of Wilson the football. The only thing Dex could now remember, before Wilson his mind was nothing but an blank. Dex’s memory of who he was and of the life he once had was now gone.

The End.

Comments

Archived