Type of story: Short/Medium fic

Writers: Kristen and Steve (pembie)

Main Characters: April, Dex, Kelly and Xavier

Other Characters:

BTTB rating: A to be safe.

Genre: Angst & Romance.

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: Not at the moment

Summary:Xavier,Kelly,April and Dex decided to leave Summer bay for a few days but end up on a tiny island outside of Summer bay where Romance and many agruments take place.

Chapter 1

Well that was easy Dex thought as he placed his pen next to his exam paper. He placed his hands behind his head as he relaxed back into his seat. He looked round the quiet classroom grinning. As he watched his classmates continue to write at rapid speed.

Dex laughed to himself how could these people be in such a panic the exam was easy. Sighing Dex slowly closed his eyes, time for a bit of shut eye I think Dex happily thought to himself.

“Hello there sexy”

Dex jumped grabbing at his bed sheets looking back at her shocked.

“April how did you get in my bedroom?”

April seductively moved over to Dex’s bed. As she slowly leaned forward Dex was overwhelmed by the beautiful scent of her perfume. As he lost himself in her eyes he couldn’t fight back the temptation to move in to try and kiss her.

“Down tiger” April said placing a finger to his lips and gently pushing him back.

“Do you want me to join you under the bed covers?” April asked.

Dex raised his eyebrows.

“For a cuddle” April said laughing.

“Hmm yeah sure” Dex said quickly throwing back the covers. April laughed as she looked at Dex’s confused expression as she took a few paces away from the bed.

“Er April what are you doing aren’t you coming to join me?” Dex asked.

April winked at him.

“Yes I just thought I would take a run and a jump at the bed that is all”

“Oh ok then well don’t hurt me I’m very fragile” Dex said, as he edged across in his bed making sure there was enough space for her to land without crushing him.

“Are you ready for me?” April asked smiling.

Dex looking sacred nodded his head quickly.

“Here I come” April shouted.

Dex watched her.

April went to move but stopped quickly.

Dex flinched.

“Got you” April said laughing.

“April would you just come if you are coming please” Dex said looking worried.

April laughed Dex watched her as she start to run towards the bed. He shut his eyes tightly as he waited for April to land next to him, a few seconds later April bounced onto the bed.

“See I didn’t hurt you did I?” April said smiling.

“Nope no broken bones here” Dex said checking himself over.

“Now for some cuddles with my boyfriend” April said as she threw the covers over them. Dex went to wrap his arms round her but let out a howl of laughter as he felt her trickling him.

“Oh no stop it I’m really ticklish” Dex said laughing.

Between his laughs Dex managed to pin April down she smiled up at him, she raised her head gently from the pillows to kiss him, but she stopped as she felt Dex’s fingers start to trickle her they both howled with laughter.

“Ouch that hurt stop it April it felt like you just poked me” Dex said he managed to sit up as April continued with her painful pokes.

“Ouch” Dex said.

“Dexter Walker can you stop sleeping?” April said grinning poking him in his ribs.

“April will you stop poking me?” Dex muttered.

Bianca stood over him poking him.

“April stop it” Dex muttered.

“DEXTER WAKE UP” Bianca said loudly.

Dex’s eyes shot open. He took a quick look round to find himself still sat at his desk. The whole class of students were watching him.

“Dex you were snoring” Bianca said frowning down at him.

“Sorry Miss Scott is that all I did?” Dex asked.

“Well you were talking to April in your sleep” Bianca said.

Dex turned to see April blushing.

“Now then back to work everyone” Bianca said walking back to her desk.

Dex sat back sighing he started to watch the ticking clock on the wall, after countless minutes of clock watching Dex heard a frustration cry of anger from behind him. He turned in his seat to see a angry Xavier toss a piece of paper into a already overflowing bin.

“Man this exam’s hard” Xavier muttered.

“Well its not called the HSC for nothing” Dex said grinning.

Xavier glared at him.

“Oh yeah you found it really hard you finished ages ago”

Dex shrugged as he turned back to the front. His eyes went back to clock he sighed with relief, ten seconds to go and then school is out for the Summer break.

“Right pens down everyone stop writing” Bianca said the bell started ringing signalling the end of school.

“Hand your test paper to me as you leave” Bianca shouted over the bell.

Students handed over their test papers as they ran out the classroom

“Thank you, Thank you, Thank you oh dear Xavier you have crossed all your answers out” Bianca said looking up at him.

“Lucky for me this is just a practise exam and not the real HSC” Xaixer said sighing

Bianca nodded.

“That was one hard test don’t you Xav?” April said.

Xavier nodded.

“Did you think so Dex?” asked April.

Dex grinned picking up his milkshake and taking a quick drink to stop himself from laughing at how laughable the HSC exam had been. But as he watched the two people through his milk stained glass he couldn’t stop his laughter, coughing and spluttering Dex put his milkshake back on the table.

April gently rubbed his back to ease his coughing. When he found his voice again he said.

“Oh yeah I found it really tough and quite tiring so much I had a little sleep” Dex said.

Xavier glared at him.

“Oh cool a stare off “Dex said glaring back at Xavier.

As April sighed she looked over to see Kelly walking into the diner she quickly waved over to her inviting her to join them.

Kelly grabbed a chair from a near by table she glanced over at Xavier and Dex and turned to April with a questioning look.

“Their having a stare off the first one to blink loses” April said rolling her eyes.

“Oh I see, hey listen now you guys have finished school for the Summer I wondered if you would like to do something a holiday or something?” Kelly asked.

Dex turned his head to Kelly.

“You mean away from Summer Bay?” he said raising an eyebrow.

“Sounds good babe” Xavier said wrapping his arm round her.

Kelly nodded.

“I have the perfect idea” April said grinning.

“You want to do what?” Gina and John said together.

“We want to go on a boat trip to celebrate the end of school” Xavier said.

“But you can’t even drive a boat would Romeo be going with you?” Gina asked.

The group of them nodded.

“Then I guess you can go Xav”

After thanking Gina the four of them ran off to find Romeo.

Romeo was sat behind his desk in the boat shed going over the books.

He looked up as he heard the sound of excited voices getting closer, finally business is looking up he thought. As he sat there smiling there was a loud knock on the door making him jump.

“Hey Romeo” Xavier shouted.

“Come in the doors open” Romeo shouted back.

The door swing open the four teenagers stood outside grinning waiting for Romeo to come and greet them at the door.

After a couple of minutes of waiting for Romeo Dex stepped inside followed by the others.

“Fine don’t bother getting up” Dex muttered.

“Is it ok if we book the Blacksland for a couple of days say three days?” Xavier asked.

“Yeah sure” Romeo said

It looked like he was in some kind of pain as he leaned forward to take the money from April.

“Can we go now?” asked Kelly.

“Yeah how many are going?”

“Just us” Xavier said.

“So there’s no adult going with you?” Romeo asked.

“Your coming with us aren’t you?” April asked noticing the pain in his face.

“I can’t, can you pass me that walking stick please?” Romeo said.

Kelly handed him the stick Romeo thanked her struggling to get to his feet.

“What happened to you?” They all asked at the same time.

“I fell off my bed and broke my leg and now I have to wear this plaster cast for six weeks” Romeo said.

“How on earth did you break your leg falling out of bed were you having a violent dream or something?” Xavier asked.

Romeo blushed a shade of red.

“Well Indi has this book about different sexual positions and we….”

“Whoa stop right there” Dex said covering his ears.

Romeo blushed as he hopped over to the Blacksland.

“Right guys I don’t think it’s safe for you to go on your own” Romeo said turning to face the four teenagers disappointed faces.

“Oh please Romeo we won’t go out too far we promise” April said giving Romeo her best puppy eyes.

“Oh ok then but don’t damage the boat Alf will probably kill me, I will take you all for a test run so you can get used to all the controls ok?”

They all nodded.

An hour later after Romeo had shouted instructions to Xavier of how to control the boat from the shore. (As he couldn’t get on the boat with his broken leg) Xavier cut the Blacksland’s engine in front of Romeo.

“This is easy to control” he grinned.

“Remember guys don’t damage it” Romeo said looking worried.

“Don’t worry me and Xavier will be the ones in control the two ladies will be sunning themselves back there” Dex said.

Xavier glanced at Dex with raised eyebrows and said.

“I’m the one driving ok?”

“Yes captain” Dex grinned while April and Kelly giggled.

Romeo nodded as he threw Dex a walkie talkie radio.

Dex caught it and looked at the two girls worried.

“The boat radio doesn’t work so to get in contact with me use that” Romeo said.

Xavier glanced back holding the Boat’s steering wheel and grinned and said.

“Shall we go now then?”

He slowly started to back the Blacksland back.

“Look out” Romeo shouted covering his eyes.

Xavier shut his eyes tightly as he heard a scraping noise as the Blacksland connected with the side of docking bay.

“Don’t damage it don’t you remember me saying that? Romeo shouted out to the departing boat.

“Sorry” Xavier called back.

As the small group took to the water they looked back to see Irene, Bianca, Gina and John waving them off.

“This is going to be so good” Kelly said as they all waved back.

As the rain fell with force and the sky rumbled with thunder. Violent forks of lighting pierced the dark sky. The boat was knocked back and forth against the crashing waves. Xavier tried his best to gain control the Blacksland he looked across at Dex looking worried.

“Get the walkie talkie we need help here” Xavier said loudly.

Dex nodded reaching for the walkie talkie but as he stretched afraid to move in case it would unbalance the boat. The boat was hit by a crushing wave causing to flip the Blacksland into the watery depths below.

Xavier felt the warm sun on his back as he came round. He slowly rolled over as his eyes opened he saw Dex standing over him holding a stick in his hand.

“Phew I have been poking you for ages”

“Dex where are we?” Xavier asked as he sat up.

“Somewhere sandy” Dex said.

Xavier slowly took in the surrounding.

“Oh great” he said.

“What?” Dex asked.

“Don’t tell me this is an Island” Xavier moaned.

Dex shrugged and said.

“Guess so a deserted Island cool don’t you think?”

Xavier looked up at him confused by Dex’s excited reaction. They were lost a long way from home on a God dam island, and here was Dex excited at the fact it might be deserted Xavier shook his head as he tried to grasp the situation.

“Hey its just like a episode of Lost isn’t it?” Dex said grinning.

“No” Xavier moaned.

“I wonder if there any polar bears on this Island?” Dex asked.

Xavier only looked at him.

“Ok grumpy lets go and find the girls” Dex said helping Xavier up.

“I wonder where the girls are?” Xavier asked.

“Oh somewhere over that way” Dex said.

“How do you know that?” Xavier asked.

“I can hear them screaming” Dex said smiling.

With that they both walked in the direction of April and Kelly.

“I must that was some nice boat control you had there captain” said Dex.

Xavier glared at Dex.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey I have been asked to write the 2nd chapter so here we go

Chapter 2

This is quite nice isn’t it? Would you look at that view” Dex said taking in a long breath of the salty air.

Xavier couldn’t get his head round Dex being so excited at the prospect of being stranded and lost. He let out a frustration sigh of anger as Dex stretched yawning.

“What’s wrong with you Xav?” Dex asked turning with a frowned expression on his face. Xavier thought it was a expression mixed with questionable wonderment he can’t really think I am enjoying this can he? thought Xavier.

“Xav why are you staring at me like that?Did you hit your head or something? I hope not I can’t see a doctor being out here” Dex asked looking worried.

Xavier walked slowly over to him wrapping his arm round him slowly and said calmly but with a serious under tone to his voice.

“Let’s see Dex what could be possibility wrong? Well for one can you hear that sound? Xavier asked gently.

Dex nodded

“Well that is the sound of our girlfriend’s panicked screams”

Xavier could see Dex was about to speak, he quickly placed his finger on Dex’s lips to silence him.

“And do you know why they are panicking? Let me tell you shall I?”

With Xavier’s finger still at his lips Dex nodded.

Xavier smiled as he continued.

“Well the reason they are panicking is simple. They are not enjoying the view I doubt they could care about it, not to say its not a nice view but you see Dex we are lost and stranded, helpless with no way of getting back home. The only thing we have is each other this God forsaken island and the sand warming our feet.”

Dex grinned at Xavier breaking away from him he turned to face him jogging backwards.

“Yeah dude don’t you see that’s something to be very excited about”

Xavier sighed.

“What’s so great about this situation Dex?”

“The mystery of it all aren’t you excited about what adventures we might have? Now come on grumpy lets get to the girls they must have sore throats from screaming so much”

Xavier groaned as he watched Dex run off.

“KELLY GET THIS SPIDER OFF ME” April shrieked as she danced round manically.

“Sorry Kelly I cant help you these jellyfish are blocking my way, there’s no way I’m getting stringed I’m sure they are moving closer”

Both the girls let out wild screams.

Xavier caught up with Dex grabbing hold of shoulder.

“Dex I’m really worried I don’t think we are going to find them. I mean this looks like a very big island, what’s the chances of us really finding them…….” Dex pointed stopping Xavier in mid sentence.

“You were saying?”

“Oh really Dex are they really our girlfriends?”

Xavier said frowning as his eyes struggled to adjust to the bright sunshine. As his vision came into focus he could see two small dots dancing in the far away distance.

“Well my guess is yes they are our beloved girlfriends Xav what with this island being deserted and all” Dex said impatiently as he pulled Xavier by his arm.

“Seriously where the hell are our men when we need them?” April managed to ask while edging away from the advancing jellyfish.

Kelly was too busy with her fright of the spider which was crawling up her arm to even hear what April had said.

April let out a loud scream “DEXTER WHERE ARE YOU?”

“I’m here April jeez”

He quickly spotted the jellyfish which were causing April to scream and rushed over to her, he gave her a quick geeky grin before lifting the Jellyfish away with his stick. April gave him a dreamily smile and fluttered her eyelashes.

Dex stared back at the jellyfish on the end of his stick he turned to see Xavier walking towards him holding a dangling spider by one of its legs.

“Do you think this jellyfish will make a good meal tonight? Also do you think they taste like jelly?” Dex asked.

Xavier shrugged tossing the spider into the sea.

“Thank God you found us but how did you know where we were? asked Kelly.

The guys looked at her like she had just asked the most obvious question in the world.

“Well?” April asked running into Dex’s arms.

“Dex just followed the sounds of your screams his the human version of Lassie” Xavier said.

“That’s me your faithful companion” Dex said smiling.

“Well you’re my faithful companion” April said pressing a kiss to his lips.

“Oh please guys I would tell you to get a room but seeing as there’s only sand going on for miles, there’s no chance of that happening”

Xavier said laughing sitting down next to the kissing couple. Kelly flopped down next to Xavier smiling gently at him.

“Feeling a bit left out are we?” she asked.

Xavier grinned as he edged closer to Kelly giving her a quick kiss on her forehead. The four teens looked out at the calming sea, feeling the refreshing water gently lap at their feet.

“We will have to look after each other, this might be it we might never see home again” sighed Kelly sadly.

“We will get through this everyone I promise” said Xavier.

“You cant promise that through Xav” April said worriedly.

“That’s true we will just have to make the best out of a bad situation” Dex said grinning.

Later that night.

“Hey guys there’s a shipwreck over there it’s a prefect place to have a campfire loads of wood and stuff” Dex said excitedly as he pointed. Xavier and girls who had been dosing got to their feet giving brushing the sand off themselves.

“Let’s go we need to get a campfire going” Xavier said hugging the two girls for warmth as he felt shivers go through them.

“Yeah too right we need a campfire we can tell ghost stories to each other”

They all smiled back at Dex but behind their smiles Dex could sense the worry and dread that they tried to hide. Dex felt the same but he felt he had to hold it together for the others especially April he was worried this situation might trigger her OCD off all over again.

Yes he would try his best not to crack under the pressure, plus he did find this exciting no matter what anyone said.

Here's the next chapter sorry it took me so long to write for you Aden-Belle

Hope you all like it

Chapter 3

Xavier quickly dodged as a plank of wood as it was hurled backwards narrowly missing his face. He sighed stuffing his hands into the pockets of his shorts. He quickly made his way over to the girls shaking his head he begin to chuckle giving the girls and smiled.

“I thought I would come over and stand with you two” he said smiling.

“Yeah its not recommend you stand there for you heath” Kelly laughed wrapping her arms round his neck.

“April your boyfriend is like some over excited kid” Xavier said.

April nodded.

As the three teens watched him gathering wood they couldn’t help smiling.

“How sweet he thinks its Christmas or something” laughed Kelly.

“Errr Dex have you found anything good?” April asked edging her way towards him slightly.

“Have I found anything good, did you just ask me if I have found anything good, good is not the word to be used here what I have found is so major it’s superior its beyond awesome” Dex said with so much animation in his voice that the others let out big sighs of relief.

“So we aren’t going to stave to death” Xavier said hugging Kelly tightly.

April smiled back at them as she edged her way over to her hyper over excited boyfriend, flinching back slightly trying her best to miss the countless planks of wood as they were threw back.

“That’s great Dex we at least have the important things” April said cheerily.

“Oh its so cool I’m glad you think that too guys, but I must say I’m a little shocked by your reaction” Dex said smiling back at them.

“Errr Dex we are talking about food here aren’t we?” April said sounding worried.

Dex looked sheepish at them as he pulled a black object out from under the rumple of the shipwreck.

“Err Dex what is that?” April asked.

Dex brushed sand away from the priceless object as he grinned at her.

“This my sexy little pudding is a Walkman, it has a cassette in already and everything now lets see what do we have here? The biggest partly hits of the nineties” Dex said expecting the cassette tape.

“WHAT?” Xavier shouted. He ran forward he glaring angrily at Dex his fisting clenched.

“Is this the so called awesome thing you have found? A flipping Walkman Xavier said as grabbed hold of Dex by his t shirt lifting him into the air.

“Whoa Xai look at it this way at least we have some tunes to listen too don’t get your knickers in a knot”

Xavier let out a cry of anger and threw Dex to the ground. Xavier glared down at him.

“Food? Have you found any? he asked.

“Well if you would let me get a word in, I would of told you we have some stale crisps but it’s a multipack so we get a choice of flavour, a couple of chocolate bars, a few packets of peanuts” Dex said.

Xavier nodded walking over to Dex holding out his hand to help Dex up.

“Sorry man I’m just stressed” Xavier said sighing.

“How many packets of crisps do we have?” April asked.

“Eight” Dex said walking over to her and sitting down gently wrapping his arm round her shoulder. Xavier and Kelly also sat down.

While they all sat staring at the planks of wood for their campfire April asked

“How many packets of nuts?”

“Four” Dex said.

“How many Chocolate bars?”

“Three”

“The food won’t last long” April sighed.

As she rested her head on his shoulder, Dex and Xavier looked across to one another and slowly smiled, as they felt their girlfriends tears soak into their t shirts.

Meanwhile Barry and Harry of the Whack Doodle Tribe watched the Island’s newcomers from some palm trees.

“Let me have a look through the telescope” whined Barry.

“If you knock me again I will tell The Big chief you were making fun of him the other day he won’t like that” said Harry.

“Oh ok fine can you see any females?” asked Barry.

“There’s two” said Harry.

“Maybe The Big Chief will let me have the one that Lenny doesn’t pick to marry” said Barry hopefully.

“No you know what The Big Chief said the female not picked will be silicified to the one we worship” said Harry focusing his telescope.

“Yes I know our beloved God The Big whack a Doodle” sighed Barry.

Harry nodded as he strung through the branches he tucked his telescope into his poncho. Barry quickly strung through the branches after his tribe brother to report to their big chief of the two females they have just seen which one would soon become their Brother Lenny’s wife.

“Oh I can’t do this” screamed April throwing her two pebbles to the sand.

Dex walked along to Kelly expecting her pebble action.

“How’s it going?” he asked her.

“Are you sure this works or is it just a myth?” she said.

“Oh yes there are many reports of rubbing two stones, pebbles or rocks fast it will build a enough heat to create fire it says it right here in this book” Dex said.

“What book would that be? And where did you find it?” Xavier asked growing impenitent with his pebbles.

“The book is called Being Stranded on a Deserted Island for Dummies and I found it in that shipwreck over there” Dex said.

Chucking his pebbles to the sand Xavier shot to his feet and walked quickly to the shoreline and gazed out to sea. Dex shrugged colleting the discarded pebbles and with a quick glance at the open pages of his book gave the pebbles a quick flick. The small flame of fire reflected in his happy eyes.

“We have fire” he shouted as he ran forward to the waiting planks of wood.

The others glared at him as they came to sit by the campfire.

“Trust you to get it burning you geek” muttered Xavier.

Dex smiled as he took his spark of light from the pebbles to the waiting wood, they all snuggled close as the wood began to burn.

“Hm I’m hungry” April said hugging Dex. Dex looked round at his three friends and simply said

“Anyone for roasted peanut?”

It was at this moment a loud grunt could be heard from behind them. The four teens turned in shock as they watched a large boulder pushed across revealing a entrance to a cave. April and Kelly screamed as a dozen bats escaped the enclosed dark hole.

“What on earth?” Xavier said in shock.

“That Xai my good friend is a cave, this just gets better and better don’t you think?” asked Dex taking hold of Xavier and guided him across to have a closer look.

“Who do you think moved that boulder Dex?” asked Xavier looking uncertain.

“Ghosts woooo” Dex said waving his arms.

Xavier glared at him sighing as he looked across at the two girls doing a fanatic looking dance as they tried to wave the bats away from the hair.

Xavier turned back and edged closer to the cave.

“Do you think anyone lives in there? Dex have a look” Xavier said pushing Dex closer.

“What are you being serious?” Dex asked looking worried.

“You’re the one who finds this Island exciting” Xavier said pushing him.

Dex gulped as he poked his head into the darkness of the cave.

“Well can you see anyone?” Xavier asked.

“Yeah”

“What can you see?”

“Darkness of course”

“Oh Dex be serious please” moaned Xavier.

“Oh I’m sorry I forgot to eat a lot of carrots of course I can’t see anything I can hear water dripping through” Dex said.

He turned back to Xavier they both walked back towards the campfire looking confused. They stopped in their tracks as a heavy deep sounding smoker’s cough could be heard from behind them. Xavier and Dex twirled round to see a old swany bony man with long white hair a long white beard violently coughing.

Dex smiled at Xavier.

“Wicked this Island has its very own wizard” he said smiling.

Two figures emerged to either side of the old man.

“Ruby? Casey? is that you?” Xavier asked looking shocked.

“Hi guys” Ruby and Casey said waving to the others.

“What are you doing here and who’s your friend?” Xavier said.

Casey stepped out the cave hugging Ruby.

“Me and Ruby went on the run after it came out about Brax and Charlie’s relationship and came here on a boat we were fearing for our safety” Casey explained.

“Where’s your boat?” Xavier asked.

“Well Ruby insured me she had tied the boat to the post over there but we lost it” Casey said.

“Sorry I’m not very good at double knots” Ruby said.

Casey smiled.

Casey looked at the old man and smiled.

“Herbert here took us under his wing and we have been living with him in his cave” Casey said.

“Welcome” Herbert said in a booming voice.

“Are you a wizard?” Dex said gazing at him in awe.

“No” Herbert said dashing forwards towards April and Kelly and quickly batting the bats away with his long walking stick.

“His a fit chap” Dex said looking shocked at the old man’s energy.

“Yes but his a man of not many words through” Ruby said.

Herbert suddenly sniffed at the air.

He rushed quickly over to Casey and Ruby pushing them towards the cave.

He looked back at Xavier.

“Need to go trouble is coming watch out for tribes” He said quickly running into the darkness of the cave and pulled the boulder back into place with ease.

“What was all that about?” April said with worry in her voice.

Xavier and Dex shrugged as they sat down.

As the four teens slept that night footsteps slowly crept forward by two intruders, who were feasting their eyes on April and Kelly stepping quietly forward. Harry gently and slowly picked a sleeping April in his arms while Barry took hold of Kelly. They both gently placed the girls over their shoulders and carefully and quietly sneaked away.

“Our brother Lenny is so lucky he will soon marry one of these females” Barry whispered.

Xavier felt a hard shove, his eyes shot open to find Dex staring back at him.

“Come on dude breakfast time I have fish I hit with a rock” Dex said happily.

Xavier sat up slowly rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

“Have you woke April and Kelly Dex?”

“Nope they aren’t here”

Xavier stopped in mid stretch.

“WHAT where are they?”

Dex shrugged.

“They might of gone for a walk or maybe their in Herbert’s cave” Dex said.

“I don’t think either of those stories are true” Xavier said quickly getting to his feet.

Both of the guys stood looking round their camp for any clues. Xavier caught a quick glimpse of Gold resting in the sand, he quickly pointed it out to Dex getting to knees and dug it out of the sand Xavier glanced at a golden cup.

“Wow is that solid gold I like that cup” Dex said.

Xavier could just read the words which were engraved on the cup.

“Dex what do you think Whack a doodle means?” Xavier asked.

• 2 weeks later...

Steve wrote this chapter and I am posting it I hope you enjoy this chapter :)

Chapter 4

A spear of pain throbbed behind his eyes as the noise of the tribal chanting intensified. Leaning forward and holding his head in his hands Lenny sighed loudly, with another cry of frustration he quickly threw himself back. Pain soared through his body as his bare back contented with the big wooden pine chair he was sitting in. Great not only do I have a slitting headache from this insane chanting I now also have a bad back Lenny thought. Leaning forward and rubbing his back trying to ease the pain. He glanced over at his father (known to others as The Big Chief ) Lenny’s look of discomfort on his face soon changed to total disgust as he watched his father seated next to him.

Loud grunts and groans of pleasure consumed The Big Chief, as he hungrily tore big chunks of meat from a big chunky juicy leg of boar. Grease ran down his chin and slid onto his bare chest. The noise of The Big Chiefs chewing was nearly at the same volume of the tribal chanting. As the big chunks of meat was swallowed The Big Chief was ready for his next bite of his delicious feast. Opening his big eyes for a spilt second from having them closed a moment before because having his eyes closed seemed to add to the pleasure of the food. He quickly eyed his next bite eagerly he seemed to leap at the waiting meat ripping at the leg of boar.

“Father that is disgusting” Lenny said.

The Big Chief’s eyes shot open as he glared across at his son, giving his chin a quick wipe with his hand giving some of the tribe a shower of grease. He held his big hand out offering Lenny the half eaten leg of boar. Lenny watched as long dripple of grease from the meat drippled to the sand.

“No thank you Father” he said.

The Big Chief gave a quick shrug and went back to devouring the meat.

Lenny sighed and went back to his boredom of watching the worshiping and chanting of their God the Great Whack a Doodle. After some time of being lost in his own thoughts Lenny jumped, as a tribe member blew a horn and quickly ran over to The Big chief and took a bow.

“Your two sons Larry and Harry return bearing gifts of great delights”

The Big Chief grinned giving Lenny and a nudge.

“Oh great more suitors for me to chose from.”

“Well you know what the prophecy states son bring the females forward please”

The tribe member bowed and signalled for Larry and Harry to step forward.

Larry and Harry rushed forward gently placing April and Kelly to the ground. The Big Chief gnarled down at the two females placed before him.

“What is wrong with them? Why are they not screaming and making a fuss?” he asked.

“They are asleep Father they are very deep sleepers” Harry said.

“Yeah we didn’t even have to use my tranquiliser darts I was looking forward to giving mine a go” Larry said a hint of disappointment in his voice.

“Grisly would you please? asked The Big Chief.

The one known as Grisly was famous amongst the other tribe members, as the best rock slinger he proudly took a step behind his catapult. After selecting a effigy looking rock and having pulled the caspult into place he grinned getting ready, he glanced across at The Big Chief to see him shaking his head.

“Grisly use a smaller rock we do not want any lasting bruises on these females after all one will be my sons wife”

Grisly growled with anger as he collected small pebbles.

“A bit to small now but never mind go ahead” The Big Chief said shaking his head.

As the pebbles were shot from the catpulst Grisly clapped his hands with excitement.

“Ow Dex Xav come one guys that hurt” April muttered sleepily.

“Yeah come on guys what do we need to get up for anyway? muttered Kelly.

“Dex?” April said.

“No young female the one named Dex is not here” said The Big Chief looking confused.

“We are Whack a Doodle”

“Dex?” April said again sitting up as she rubbed her eyes.

“Whack a Doodle” The Big Chief said more slowly.

“Well yes you could say Dex is a bit of a whack a doodle”

“The one you call Dex is he a member of the Whack a Doodles tribe?”

“Well if there was a such a club for wackos Dex would be their leader” April said coming fully awake and shaking Kelly hard.

“Fascinating” muttered The Big Chief.

As April and Kelly looked on at the big group of nearly naked men, if not for their long leafy dresses The Big Chief turned to Lenny.

“Well son which do you choose as your wife?”

“Dex if you shove that bloody cup in my face again I will…”

“Calm down Xav you’re the one who wanted me to have and look at it” Dex said smiling.

“Sorry it’s just I’m worried about the girls where are they?” Xavier asked holding his head in his hands.

“Don’t worry I bet this little golden cup is our first clue” Dex said getting to his feet and strode calmly over to the cave.

“Cas? Ruby? are you in there?”

“No Dex we’re not of course we are” Casey called back.

“Err can I come in please?”

“If you say the password”

“What’s the password word?”

“Well you have to say I’m a freak and Casey is the best” Casey said.

As Dex heard muffed laughing from the other side of the cave he sighed.

“There is no way I’m saying that”

“Just say it Dex Herbert said we wont let you in if you don’t”

“Fine”

“Go on then”

“I’m a freak and Casey is the best”

Dex stepped back as the big boulder is rolled back. As their faces met Dex sighed as he saw the big grin on Casey’s face.

“There wasn’t a password was there?”

“Of course not Dex how silly would that be?” Casey said grinning.

Dex forced a small smile as he pushed passed Casey into the cave.

“Hey Dex how are you?” Ruby asked.

“Hey Ruby” Dex said as he rushed over to the old man causing him to jump.

“Whack a Doodle” Dex said shoving the cup into the old mans face. He was shocked of how worried he was all of a sudden, the cracks of how he was really feeling were slowly coming to the surface.

“Hey Dex don’t be so rough with Herbert” Ruby said quickly.

“Sorry it’s just April as gone missing and this little cup is the only thing to go on” Dex said he could feel himself sweating.

Herbert got to his feet and hurried off into the depths of the darkness of the cave.

“Come on guys I think he wants us to follow him” Dex said.

Xavier slowly walked into the cave looking sad.

“What’s up Xav? Ruby asked going over to hug him.

“Kelly’s missing too”

“I choose the black haired female Father” Lenny said.

The Big Chief turned and pointed down at April.

“YOU FEMALE WHAT ARE YOU KNOWN AS?” he shouted pointing a meaty finger at her.

“April” April said quietly.

“How fertile are you to you find it easy to breed?”

“Excuse me what?” stuttered April.

“I think he wants to know how good you are at having babies” Kelly said looking sacred.

Herbert came to a sudden stop causing the others to crash into him.

“What the hell did you stop for old man?” Dex muttered.

“Is Dex ok Xav? He seems worried that’s not like him” Ruby asked.

“Yeah it is a tad strange seeing Dex so stressed” Casey said.

“I guess he feels guilty about April and not being there to help her” Xavier said.

Herbert gazed at the wall poking it with his stick.

“This is no time to be showing us you art old man” Dex moaned.

“Dex his showing us something” Ruby shouted up to him her voice echoing round the cave.

Dex gazed at the pictures on the wall.

“Prophecy” Herbert said.

“Prophecy?”

Herbert started to point at pictures with his stick and nodded.

“There is a tribe on this island who worship a God called the Whack a Doodle They believe by giving him the blood of a female that he will one day come to this Island and save them from a great storm by scarify himself. It is said they will know it is him because he will plant his seed of life inside a woman, who will then be blessed with child.”

“This tribe sound like they would get on well with Marilyn she’s into tarot cards and stuff used send my Dad bonkers” Dex said.

“Do you know where this tribe of insane people are?” Xavier shouted through the cave.

Herbert nodded.

“Ok lets go my girlfriend is with these weirdo’s and that’s saying something coming from me” Dex said.

Everyone looked at Dex in shock.

“You seem worried Dex?” Xavier said.

“No not me I’m just up for adventure” Dex said feeling fear crept itself to the pit of his stomach.

Two muscular tribe members grabbed Kelly and dragged her to a wooden poll and quickly tied rope round her. They then hoisted the poll to a standing position.

“Ow you cant do this to me” Kelly screamed. As The Big Chief stepped forward and quickly cut her with his knife drawing blood from her arm. Tears from her eyes rolled down her cheeks as the pain in her cut arm burned.

“Oh blast where is our blood cup is someone washing it again at the stream?” The Big Chief shouted.

Little mutters could be heard. The Big Chief spun round in anger and pointed at Lenny and April.

“Son go and breed with your woman hopefully The whack a Doodle will bless us with child and save us all”

Meanwhile Herbert and the others looked on at the scene. Herbert placed a finger to his lips to quieten the others and crept forward. He had provided them with weapons from his cave. He held his blow pipe to his mouth and blew, the shot hit a tribe member in the forehead causing him to crumpled to the ground dead.

The Big Chief heard the sound of the thud as the body hit the ground, but didn’t have much time to react, as other shots came from different directions.

“I have got to get one of these” Dex said smiling at Casey.

“Yeah would be a handy weapon for the River Boys to have” Casey said.

They heard the sound of Herbert dashing forward using his wooden stick as a sword. Xavier ran towards Kelly using a big club to deal with any tribe people who got in his way. He got to her and quickly cut her loose with a sharp gleaming hunters knife. He quickly took hold of her and ran not seeing the big club about to hit his face, he fell to the ground dazed he heard Kelly scream as she was shot in the leg with a spear. Xavier was then greeted with blackness.

“What happened? Xavier said as he slowly sat up he was shocked to be sitting next to their campfire.

“We managed to get away. We all saw a statue of their so called God it looked very much like Dex, so the tribe bowed down to him and then ran away in fright” Ruby said laughing.

Xavier looked round.

“Where are Dex and April? he asked.

“Oh having some alone time in the cave” Casey said grinning.

Dex wasn’t very talented in the art of lovemaking. But April seemed to be enjoying his efforts as she screamed out with her cries of pleasure. As he thrust deeper inside her she just seemed to melt under him, which shocked him at how good this was going with it being the first time he had ever had sex before.

“I love you April” he said to her in her ear.

That was the last thing Dex and April knew as the cave collapsed.

Thanks for all the comments here is the next chapter

Chapter 5

“RUBY I’m HOME” Charlie shouted as she collapsed onto the soft sofa. She glanced across at Leah and Bianca seeing their odd expressions as they were sat opposite her.

“You had a hard day?” Bianca asked.

Charlie glanced over to her.

“You can say that again these River Boys sure do keep me busy.”

Leah and Bianca couldn’t help but having a little giggle at this comment.

“What are you giggling at?” Charlie asked rising an eyebrow.

The women said nothing just smiled back at her watching as Charlie settled back into the soft cushions and shutting her eyes.

“Right I will make a start on dinner, Bianca do you want to help?” Leah asked.

Bianca nodded and started to get to her feet.

“Hang on Leah RUBY COME AND HELP WITH DINNER” Charlie shouted.

Leah and Bianca exchanged a quick look at each other.

“Er Charlie Bianca said.

“Good job I have a commanding voice, goes with my job of being a officer of the law you see, don’t even have to get up from sitting here” Charlie said proudly.

Leah and Bianca smiled at her while trying to hurry away to the kitchen.

“RUBY GET DOWN HERE COME AND HELP PLEASE” shouted Charlie getting up and walking through to the kitchen.

Leah and Bianca tried to make themselves look busy giving the worktops a quick wipe down.

“Ok you two what’s going on?” Charlie asked twirling the two women round to face her.

Leah and Bianca looked nervously at their clueless friend, Charlie sighed.

“RUBY BUCKTON” she shouted.

Leah and Bianca gulped not wanting to state the obvious to her.

“Why are you two looking at me like that?”

“Charlie Ruby isn’t here” Leah said.

“What on earth do you mean? A confused Charlie asked.

“You hadn’t noticed she’s not round?” Bianca asked glancing at Leah.

“Where is she? Is she with Casey?” Charlie asked.

The two other women nodded back.

“Well sort of” Leah said.

Charlie folded her arms waiting for more she couldn’t believe what she was hearing, how could she of not known something as important as her daughter not being round? she was a good mother well she thought so.

“She and Casey haven’t been here for weeks now, you really hadn’t noticed? Leah asked sounding shocked.

“Well I had noticed there have been less Ruby dramas lately” Charlie said hoping to restore some faith into her friends but they were shaking theirs heads.

“That is disgusting Charlie you shouldn’t just forget where you daughter is” Bianca said frowning at her.

“Where is April Bianca? and Leah where’s VJ? Charlie said defensibly.

“April has gone away with Dex to Celebrate their results of the HSC” Bianca shot back.

“VJ has gone camping with Miles” Leah said folding her arms and glaring at her.

“Well I have been tied up with all this River Boy business” Charlie said simply.

Leah and Bianca burst out with laughter at this statement.

“HELLO” Brax called as he knocked at the kitchen door, Leah and Bianca glanced across at him which caused them to laugh even harder.

“Oh look Charlie it’s your boyfriend.” The two of them managed to grasp through their laughter.

Charlie shot round to face Brax through the screen door, Brax raised his hand in a wave gesture hoping to be let in. Charlie stormed over to the door slamming it open.

“OWWW JEZZZ WATCH THE FINGERS” Brax yelled out in pain.

“Did you know about Casey and Ruby? Charlie asked glaring across at her very annoying but sexy River Boy.

“Yep” Brax said.

“Oh really why didn’t you tell me?” Charlie asked.

Brax shrugged.

“Casey told me he was blowing town with Ruby until our situation calms down a bit” Brax said.

“I didn’t even notice she had gone what sort of mother does that make me?” Charlie asked sadly.

“A sexy one” Brax said as he went forward kissing her forehead, Charlie looked up at him all gooey eyed.

Leah and Bianca rolled their eyes.

“DEX ,APRIL CAN YOU HEAR US?” Ruby screamed trying to find a some kind of opening in the collapsed rock of the cave.

“Casey come and help”

Casey looked round at a worried Xavier who was trying to tend to Kelly’s wound. They had managed to remove the spear and had wrapped several palm leaves round her leg to ease the bleeding. But Herbert had told them more had to be done, as the spear had a poison tip. Herbert had gone on to say that there was a flower which could kill the poison but he needed to meditate to find the whereabouts of the flower.

Casey moved over to help Ruby.

“Do you think they are d……….” asked Kelly being cut off by Xavier.

“I don’t know ok just take it easy Kel” Xavier said leaning forward to kiss her but jumped back as he felt Herbert tapping his shoulder.

“Angry man” Herbert said handing over a walkie talkie.

“Where did you get that?” Xavier asked.

“Washed up in the sand” Herbert said pointing over at the waters edge.

“Is there someone on the other end? Xavier asked.

“Yes angry man” Herbert said walking off towards the collapsed cave.

“Er hello angry man is that some kind of code?” Xavier asked speaking into the walkie talkie.

“Who the flaming hell was that great galh I was just talking too?” came the reply.

“Mr Stewart er he was just a another sailor out on the waters” Xavier said shocked.

“No its flaming Mary Poppins, who the flaming hell do you think it is? I have been trying to get through to you for ages now where have you been?”

“Oh you know just enjoying the sights”

“Seen anything good?”

“Oh we have seen and done some very interesting things”

“Not on my precious Balxland I hope how is she?”

“Oh she’s good” Xavier said laughing a bit inside at Alf talking about his boat as if he was speaking about a loved one. God did he want this chat to end He was half happy and half terrified too sacred to tell Alf what had really happened.

“I think you kids need to head back there’s a bad looking storm on the way”

Xavier gulped.

“Ok we will head home” Xavier said sounding uncertain.

“Xavier what are you not telling me?”

“Nothing we are fine”

“Ok then stay in radio contact and……….”

BANG Xavier twirled round.

“What the hell Casey put the gun down”

Casey glanced down at the gun.

“What it’s a flare gun we are in trouble here man, we need to be rescued no point in pussy footing round our situation here” Casey said grabbing the walkie talkie off Xavier.

“WAS THAT A FLAMING GUN?”

Casey listened rolling his eyes as Alf swore and said flaming a load of other times.

Then there was silence so Casey went ahead and explained the situation.

“STONE THE FLAMING CROWS and can you say who’s with you again?”

Xavier, Kelly, Ruby, Dex and April but it doesn’t look good for them” Casey told Alf.

“Ok don’t worry rescue is on the way” Alf said clicking his walkie talkie to his belt as he turned to Romeo.

“Did you hear all that?” he asked.

“Yes” Romeo replied.

“I did ask if the Blaxland was ok they but I got inference come through on the walkie”

“I’m sure its fine nothing to worry about on that score” Romeo said with hope in his voice.

“I hope your right because if your not that’s your business down the flaming toilet plus you will feel my anger too” Alf said.

Romeo gulped.

“Romeo?” Alf said.

“Yes”

“Go and get my big yellow jacket we have a rescue to do”

Here's the next chapter :)

Chapter 6

The noise of panic and excitement filled the Surf Club as the people of Summer Bay gathered for an emergency towns meeting.

“What’s this all about Colleen?” Miles asked just having come back from a camping trip with VJ.

“I don’t know Miles” Colleen said looking ashamed.

“That’s not like you to miss on some gossip Colleen now is it.?” Miles asked glancing over his shoulder while titling his chair backwards, his eyes were instantly drawn to the plate of cookies Colleen was holding.

“Oh yummy cookies”

“Can I have one too please Miles?” VJ asked.

Miles stretched his hand across until it was hovering above the plate. A big grin like a cherish cat on his face his eyes widen and his hand shot back as Colleen slapped his hand away.

“Get away Miles Copeland these cookies are only to be eaten in a matter of desperate measures” Colleen said glaring at him.

“What are you on about? Desperate measures?” Miles asked twirling round in his seat so he was sitting backwards on it and facing Colleen. He tapped VJ’s shoulder making him do the same.

“What is it Miles? This is so boring I could be at home now thrashing you at Xbox” VJ said resting his heads on top of his arms a bored expression on his face.

“We are talking about cookies” Miles simply said.

“Cookies?”

“Yes and what desperate measures are needed to be allowed to eat them at a towns meeting?” Miles said looking up at Colleen while stretching his hand towards the cookies, hoping Colleen wouldn’t notice.

“NO”

“OWWW COLLEEN” Miles screamed as he brought his stinging hand back to nurse it.

“These cookies are only to be eaten in the cases of extreme boredom and hunger not greed” Colleen said glaring at him.

“Well I am staving I just got back from camping isn’t that right VJ?”

VJ nodded.

Miles smiled at him and then continue.

“Why would extreme hunger and boredom come into play at a quick town meeting?”

“Well you know my brother Mr Stewart……..”

“Yes Colleen funnily enough I do” Miles said with a hint of sarcasm.

Colleen ignored this and went on.

“Well you know what he is like when his all worked up. He curses a lot and vents his anger and takes him a long time, sometimes to get his point across and when I saw him earlier it seemed to be that this will be one of his longest style rants”

Colleen patted her plate of cookies.

“That’s why I have made these I have brought a flask of coffee as well” she said.

“Good idea” Miles said as he turned back to the front.

The chatter of everybody was then cut off by these words.

“Strike me roan there’s a flaming lot of you here” Alf said looking out at all the faces of the bay before him.

“What’s this about Alf? I have a early shift in the Moring” shouted Sid.

“Yeah I have a lot of marking to do” shouted Bianca.

“Yeah Gina and me have stuff we would like to get down too” shouted John.

“John please” Gina said blushing.

“What I thought with Xavier away and all I thought we would make the most of a empty house”

“WILL EVERYONE STOP FLAMING YAKING I WILL EXPLAIN ALL TO YOU IN GOOD TIME” bellowed Alf.

Miles turned back to Colleen in a hope of a cookie.

“No not yet” she said shushing him.

Miles sighed and faced front again.

“Romeo my yellow jacket if you please” a few seconds past so Alf takes a glance over his shoulder to find no sign of Romeo or his big yellow rescue jacket.

“ROMEO WHERE ARE YOU DON’T KEEP EVERYONE WAIT…..”

“Give me chance Mr Stewart Romeo says as he limps towards Alf holding his jacket out.

“Oh I forgot you were half crippled by your wife” Alf says slapping Romeo on his back nearly knocking him off his feet.

“Yes as soon as your better babe we are near the end of the book” Indi says slapping her hand over her mouth while blushing.

Romeo groans.

“No more sex Indi please have we got to keep trying all these different positions?”

“But Romeo we are near the end” Indi protests earning a glare from Sid.

“But I mean….”

“ENOUGH” Alf says cutting Romeo off.

Alf starts to pull his big yellow jacket on. He is shocked by how much energy this easy job of pulling a jacket on is taking. But it sure is a harder job to pull the jacket round himself than it was last time he had put it on for a recue mission.

“FLAMING HELL THIS IS TIGHT” Alf says as he huffs and puffs struggling.

“ROMEO COME AND HELP ME”

The people of Summer Bay sit watching a old man and a guy on clutches stumble round having a fight with a jacket.

“Here have a cookie looks like this will take a while” Colleen whispers to Miles.

“Can I have two?” Miles asks her.

“No don’t be greedy” Colleen says.

“For VJ”

“Ok” Colleen says handing over three cookies, Miles grins at his gain of a extra cookie.

“Have you put on weigh Mr Stewart?”

“Don’t you dare call me fat Romeo”

“Wouldn’t dream of it, stop moving so much I think you would slip into the jacket much easily if you just clam down”

“CALM DOWN DID YOU JUST TELL ME TO CALM DOWN? WE HAVE XAIVER, KELLY, DEXTER, APRIL, AND FLAMING RUBY AND CASEY LOST ON A FLAMING LSLAND I DON’T THINK THERE IS MUCH TO BE CALM ABOUT”

“WHAT?” The whole town shout back.

“Oh did we forget to mention that?” Alf asks rubbing his head from getting wacked by one of Romeo’s clutches.

After the situation had calmed down a bit and Alf had pointed out the scope of search area he thought Xavier and co could be. He asked people to come forward he thought could be a benefit to the search party.

“You want me to be in charge of rationing the food?” grinned Miles.

“Yes I thought this would suit you perfectly”

Miles nods looking very excited.

Alf moves on.

“We might need a doctor”

Sid nods.

“Right we need a skipper” Alf says looking round at Romeo.

Romeo shrugs.

“Sorry Mr Stewart doctors orders I can’t come because of being injured and all.

Alf kicks his clutches away from him.

Romeo looks up shocked he turns to look at Sid.

“You lied to me Sid” he said. “You said I was to injured to work and have to stay on these clutches. Oh I see what you were trying to do”

“I was trying to stop you and Indi going at it like a pair of rabbits. You not long ago got married I don’t want my daughter getting pregnant just yet” Sid explained.

“Oh that wont happen Dad we used protection” Indi said.

“Well I hope it doesn’t happen just yet” Sid said giving Romeo a look.

He opens his eyes while coughing and looks round, to find a brightly lit cave a wide grins spreads itself across his face, as he blinks back the shock of finding TREASURE.

“WOW HOW EXICTING IS THIS?” he yells.

“What she asks groggily sitting up and brushing the dust from her hair.

“Wow your right imagine how much of this stuff can be recycled” she says.

“RECYCLED NO WAY” he says rushing over to the sparkling pile.

“Well Dex who would of thought your love making would be that good to bring the roof down on top of us”

“Oh Jezz stop it” Dex says blushing.

“Lucky I grabbed you and threw you down that secret passage”

April nods.

Dex places a golden crown on his head.

“Well April we are either very rich or cursed now with me touching this treasure” he says grinning

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the comments here is the next chapter enjoy :)

Chapter 7

Charlie struggles to untangle herself from her silky sliver bed sheets, as she reaches for the irritating ring of her phone.

Bianca impatiently taps her foot waiting for Charlie to stop laughing after their call is connected.

“Charlie?”

Bianca rolls her eyes as she hears hysteric laughter from Charlie.

“Charlie?”

Bianca hears Charlie trying to compose herself as she heard a males yell of pain.

“Stop it or I will have to hit you in the ribs again” Charlie laughed.

“Oh well you will just have to rub them better for me wont you? You sexy little minx, you can even put your handcuffs on me just this one time mind.”

Bianca at this point is reaching boiling point, people who glance her way quickly lower their graze and try and busy themselves with Alf’s rescue operation to avoid her dragon glare.

“Charlie?” Bianca says fighting back the urge to explode at her good but irritating friend on the other end of the phone.

“Hello sorry about that, Sergeant Buckton how can I pleasure you? Oh I mean help you” Charlie corrected herself as she gazed into Brax’s eyes.

Bianca sighs as she goes on.

“Charlie where are you?”

“Why?”

“Charlie I cant believe your not here”

“Who is this?”

“Bianca”, Bianca sighs as she rests her head against a wall trying her best to stay calm.

“Oh Bianca, how are you doing?”

“Well I am rather stressed April is missing”

“Oh no where are you?” Charlie says trying to crease her laughs as Brax tries to tickle her.

“At the town meeting”

“Town meeting? What are you doing there already? Doesn’t start for another hour” Charlie says pushing Brax back.

“No Charlie”

“Yes Bianca the meeting doesn’t start until six” Charlie says looking at her watch.

“Oh”

“Yes Charlie oh, you have missed it”

“Oh sorry I have been working undercover with a rather shady character” Charlie says smiling at Brax.

“Well tell that shady tattooed character that his brother is missing too” Bianca says

“How do you know he has a brother?”

“Charlie I know you are with Brax and I don’t even want to think of what sort of undercover work you could be possibility talking about.”

Charlie giggles.

“Well let me tell you I’m very hot and sweaty……..”

“STOP CHARLIE PEOPLE ARE MISSING”

“I’m sure April will turn up soon enough Bianca, calm down” Charlie says rolling her eyes at Brax.

As Bianca speaks again Charlie can’t quite make out what she is saying as a lot of interference comes across on the phone line.

“Get Brax to……..Ruby……….you”

“Well I don’t know about that Bianca let me ask him but its not my birthday or anything.” Charlie giggles.

Brax looks at her puzzled.

“What’s up?”

Charlie pulls the phone away from her ear while covering it so Bianca wouldn’t be able to hear her.

“Well Bianca said April is missing and then I think she must of cracked up a bit because she wants to know if you have brought me any Rubies” Charlie says grinning at him.

“Er that’s a very odd thing for her to say” Brax says looking confused.

A giggling Charlie jumps on top of Brax pinning him to the bed.

“So have you got me some rubies babe? she asks starting to tickle him.

“Er no why would I do that? With all the trouble with Jake and Hammer wanting to have a gang war with us and Charlie I’m not ticklish either.” Brax says pushing Charlie off him.

Charlie is shocked by this reaction and then shocked again at the sound of Bianca’s screaming voice.

“OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CHARILE I SAID GET BRAX TO GO RUBY YOU KNOW RUBY YOUR DAUGHER? SHES MISSING ALONG WITH XAVIER’KELLY,DEX AND CASEY THEY ARE ALL LOST ON SOME ISLAND SOMEWHERE.”

“Oh Bianca I was so overcome with excitement of having my sexy boyfriend buy me rubies, I forgot you were on the phone but never you fear I will get right on the case I will use all my best cop skills to track them down.” Charlie can only hear Bianca’s panting breaths from her anger as she disconnects the call.

“Did I hear Casey is lost on an Island somewhere?” Brax asks.

“Yep but don’t worry I am on the case lover, I might have been beaten when it came to you and the River Boys but I will find them I swear” Charlie says as she gets changed into her police uniform ready to go to station.

As Brax watches her he mutters to himself.

“I know I told Casey to get out of harms way but I never expected him to be sunning himself up on a topical island somewhere you dodgy git Case” Brax laughs.

“Which way now Case?” Ruby asks bending over catching her breath.

“Er I don’t know this crappy compass is useless, what was the point of that crazy old man Herbert giving it to us. All it does is point north” Casey moans tossing the compass to the dirt track.

“Oh good one Case now you have broken it” Ruby says stepping forward and giving Casey a quick shove.

“OWW watch it Rubes, look I just think we have been sent on a mad goose chase after some flower which has some magical healing power which clearly doesn’t exist. I bet that old man is having a great laugh at us right now” Casey breathed deep trying to gain some calmness back.

“Case Herbert did say we wouldn’t be able to miss the location of the flower when we see it” Ruby says.

“Oh I wonder where it can be? Can you see it anywhere?” Casey asks twirling round he stops mid twirl with his mouth gaping open.

“Er Rubes”

“What?” Ruby says having turned away from Casey and has a strop on.

“Ruby please tell me that’s not it” Casey says pointing up at a brightly lit blue pedalled rose looking flower.

“Oh my it’s very pretty” Ruby says getting lost in the beauty of the flower.

“I don’t care how pretty you think it is its up a flicking mountain Casey says looking at Ruby in shock.

“Bring me one down when you get back then” Ruby says walking over to a small rock and sits down watching Casey smiling at him.

“OI WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING?” Casey shouts over to her.

“I WILL SIT AND WATCH YOU FROM HERE THANKS” Ruby shouts back.

“OH NO WAY GET HERE THERES NO WAY IM CLUMBING UP THERE”

“WELL ITS EITHER THAT OR KELLY DIES FROM THE POISON IN HER LEG FROM THAT SPEAR”

“FINE BUT YOUR COMING WITH ME” Casey shouts running over to Ruby pulling her up.

“Have you done any rock climbing before Rubes?” Casey asks.

“Er a little” Ruby says gulping slightly.

“That’s great” Casey says giving her a quick kiss.

“Don’t get too excited” Ruby says.

“Why not?”

“When I say I have done a little bit of rock climbing I mean on Wil Sports”

“Wil Sports?”

“Yeah I beat VJ a few times at it so much so he then beats me at Xbox” Ruby says looking sacred.

“Don’t worry Ruby the only differences here is if you fall off the mountain here we die for real, instead of pressing restart. Casey says as he hugs Ruby close looking up at the big task before them.

Herbert sits laughing at Xavier as he attempts to break a coconut for Kelly to drink. Xavier staggers towards a palm tree, but for every few steps he takes forwards he takes the double amount back in the end he decides the best action is chucking it at the tree, this is met by a bark of laughter from a rather annoying old man.

“Oh yeah go on laugh, you could just get up and help me you know?” Xavier says anger raising in his voice.

“Too much fun watching” Herbert replies. He then slowly brings a already broken coconut from behind his back that he had been hiding.

“How long have you had that for?” Xavier asks colleting it from the old man and going over to Kelly making her drink some of the milk.

“Oh since you started about a hour ago. I don’t get very much entertainment got to take it when I can” Herbert laughs.

Dex watches April as she stacks a tower of rocks together. He is starting to worry seeing how much effort and time she has been at it for.

“There I’m ready to start on those over there now” she says as she wipes the dirt from her shaking hands.

“April I think we need to have a serious talk” Dex says. April shakes her head and tries to laugh her fear away.

“No Dex I couldn’t have a serious talk with you even if I tried what with you dressed like that she says eyeing Dex’s outfit of jewels up and down.

“So there’s nothing wrong I mean expect from being buried alive with me, hey I think we can get through that gap you have made with the rocks there’s daylight”

April shakes her head nervously trying to conduct her second tower of rocks.

“So what are you doing now may I ask?” Dex says moving slowly trying to balance a jewel covered crown on his head.

“Nothing”

“Well if its nothing you wont mind if I just do this” Dex says carefully and slowly pulling a rock from April’s completed tower.

“NO DEX DON’T WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” April shouts.

“Well surely the only reason you built this is to have a game of jega” Dex says.

“NO I JUST FEEL LIKE I HAVE GOT TO DO THIS FOR OUR….” April stops talking.

“Our what April? Is it for our safety?” Dex says as he takes April in his arms.

“I’m sorry its my OCD again isn’t it? I just feel like I have no control of what is happening to us, I’m sorry Dex you must if I’m being silly again” April says looking at Dex tears rolling down her cheeks.

“Hey April listen I might act like a dork sometimes, but that is the way I cover my fear of the unknown” Dex says.

“So you don’t think I’m a freak then?” April says resting her head in his lap.

“Not at all I’m just very lucky to have you as my girlfriend I take you and your OCD” Dex says.

“Oh that is so romantic” April says rolling her eyes.

“Well now I think about it I could of phased it better now, lets going and see where the outside of this passage leads” Dex says putting his arm round her and guiding out the crown still resting on top of his head.

“Now Romeo I hope you have hired us a good rescue boat” Alf says as he walks along the wrath towards the boats used for day trips round the bay. His face is like thunder, Sid is behind them closely followed by Miles who has already started tucking into a packet of biscuits provided from their food hamper made by Leah.

“Er Mr Stewart I shouldn’t get your hopes up about it being a very flash boat” Romeo says looking worried. Alf hugs him close patting him on the shoulder as they walk.

“Now Romeo my good man it better flaming be good we might be on it for some time looking for those flaming kids as long as it has a fast engine I don’t care”

“A engine I think you are……..”

“STRIKE ME ROAN WHAT IN THE NAME OF….”

“Alf this is our boat” Romeo says.

“It’s a flaming rowing boat you great galah, we wont be doing a fast rescue in that”

Miles steps forward spitting crumbs out at Alf as he speaks.

“Will make you fit through Alf don’t you think?”

“FIT FLAMING FIT I HAVE JUST COME BACK FROM A ROUND THE WORLD TRIP MILES I THINK I’M FIT ENOUGH THANK YOU”

Sid is just about to say something.

“PIPE DOWN DOC RIGHT GET IN”

As they pile in the little wooden rowing boat, Alf goes over to untie the boat.

Romeo, Sid and Miles stared back at him as he shout.s

NOW THE LITTLE VOAGE BEGINS WITH CAPTAIN STEWART AND THE THREE GREAT GALAH”

Thanks for the comments here's the next chapter hope you like it :)

Chapter 8

“Jam doughnut Alf?”

Alf looks at Miles’ jam, sugary covered face while his is bright red with exhaustion.

“No thank you Miles, I don’t think I have the energy to even chew at the moment, what with rowing this flaming boat.” Alf says glaring at his food guzzling friend.

“Go on have a doughnut get your energy levels up sugar will do that for you” Miles says holding out a doughnut. Alf lets out a cry of anger bringing his left oar out of the water and giving the held out doughnut a good whack, causing the jam to explode all over Alf. Miles follows the doughnut with his eyes as it sails into the depths of the sea. Alf then grabs hold of his t shirt bring his face close to him.

I thought you were supposed to be rationing the flaming food? Not eating it all” Alf says in a frosty tone of voice.

Miles gulps as he says…….

“Leah has made enough food here to feed a army through I swear”

“Is that a army of ants because at the rate you’re eating it, soon will be” Alf says. glaring at at him

“Ok fine I will calm down”

Alf gently lets Miles t shirt go and sits back getting ready tow row again.

“Can I just say Alf?” Miles pauses trying to read what Alf is thinking before he went on. As time goes by and trying his hardest to hold back his laughter, from the sight of Alf covered with jam from the exploding doughnut, he decides to take the risk with a cough to clear his throat he says………

“Alf I would say you have been tangoed but in this case you have been strawberry jammed”

Alf just sits glaring at Miles pushing the oars as hard as he can.Miles is about to say something more but is stopped by Sid.

“I advise you not to say anymore there Miles it might be bad for your health”

“Ok doc clearly noted” Miles says smiling.

There is a sudden jolt causing everyone to stumble as the boat hits something.

“STRIKE ME ROAN ROMEO TAKE A LOOK WHAT WE HIT” shouts Alf.

Romeo leans over the side of the boat inspecting the water from underneath the boat comes something which makes his body go tense.

“Rubes take it steady don’t look down” Casey says peering over his shoulder at his girlfriend. He is shocked to find she is smiling back at him.

“Like you are now you mean?” she says.

“Yep” Casey says turning back to the mountainside feeling slightly giddily.

“Just down panic and follow me” Casey says trying to keep the fear out of his voice.

“Ok I will just follow you and this perfectly rounded peachy bum of yours” Ruby says as she reaches up giving Casey’s behind a quick pinch.

“Hey Ruby stop that your make me fall”

“Who would of thought a River boy would be sacred of a bit of climbing?” Ruby says laughing.

“Next time we take a trip Rubes can you tell Xavier not to bring any of his girlfriends?” Casey says beginning to tremble.

“Come on Casey lets get this healing flower for Kelly” Ruby says giving Casey’s bum a push to get him moving.

“Well what did we flaming hit Romeo?” asks Alf who is grateful of the rest from rowing.

Romeo lifts out pieces of a shipwreck.

“Er now don’t totally lose it” he says as he sees that what they have found are the remains of the Balxland.

“Romeo would you like to turn around and talk to me? I mean this is no time to be taking in the view”

Romeo slowly turns, held to his chest is a broken name plague.

“Is that the flaming name plague of the Blaxland?” Alf asks.

Romeo looks down at the plague slightly confused by Alf’s question, seeing as the plague clearly stated the obvious that it was.

“Well Summer Bay could have two boats with the same names?” Romeo says looking hopeful.

“Don’t give me that rubbish Romeo thanks too your stupidly my boat and your business are both sleeping with the flaming fishes Ironically my next best loved hobby that I enjoy” Alf says as he snatches a box of dried cereal away from Miles.

“HEY DON’T BLAME ME, IF IT WASN’T FOR SID OVER THERE CONNING ME ABOUT MY BROKEN LEG TO STOP ME AND INDI FROM USING THAT SEX MANUL I WOULD HAVE BEEN ON THE BLAXLAND WITH THE OTHERS” Romeo shouts pointing course at Sid who takes a step towards him.

“Don’t you dare Romeo what do you want to be stuck with a baby this early on in your marriage?” Sid asks.

“Whoa Alf you didn’t tell me we were getting on abroad entertainment” Miles says having started a beer.

“OH STOP IT YOU TWO GLAHS ARE YOU TELLING ME MY BOAT STUNK BECAUSE OF YOUR FLAMING SEX LIFE ROMEO?” Alf’s voice booms giving the other two men a fright.

“Something like that” Romeo mutters sitting down and glaring at Sid. Their staring competition is cut short when a piece of paper hits Sid.

“What’s this?”

“It’s a map doc I suggest you read it get on the radio to Xavier again and try and pinpoint where they are”

“Alf you want me to read a map?” Sid says looking shocked.

“Yes is there a problem with that?”

“Oh no not at all Sid says.

As he suddenly remembers he is really bad at geography having of course spent his younger days training as a doctor.

Ruby can’t help laughing as she looks up at her not so brave boyfriend shaking from fear of slipping from the mountainside. She gives him another encouraging little nudge.

“RUBY CAN YOU PLEASE STOP NUDGING ME?” Casey shouts down too her.

“Sorry” she calls back.

Aren’t you scared of falling?” Casey asks.

“I was to start with but now I think it’s just so cool”

“Cool how can you think its cool? We might die here because a of a stupid looking lame blue flower this isn’t the way a River Boy should die” Casey whines.

“Be quiet Casey for one this blue flower isn’t lame it will cure Kelly and save her life from the poison, and for two it is very pretty and I want one so hop to it.” Ruby says giving Casey another nudge.

I cant believe you aren’t frightened I mean you’re a girl, girls are suppose to be sarced of this sort of thing” Casey says as he carefully places his feet in the groves of the rocks.

“I’m getting a good thrill out of this” Ruby calls up to him.

“Alf I have spoken to Xavier on the radio and I think they are here” Sid points to a little patch of land on the map. Alf who is panting looks up at him.

“I know that Sid you have told me like a million times its like you are nervous its like you think you have pointed us in the wrong direction or something” Alf says.

“Nope look there is the land” Romeo says pointing.

“Very good find doc here have a prawn cracker as an reward” Miles says.

Sid takes the prawn cracker staring at it.

“Miles this is very strange food for a boat trip?” Sid says biting into his cracker.

Miles shrugs.

“Leah must of gave us the leftovers from the diner or something.”

“Good man doc” Alf says as he slows his rowing and gently and carefully starts to lift the oars into the boat. There is a sudden jolt knocking everyone back as the boat picks up speed. Alf quickly grabs the oars and tries to row backwards.

“What is it?” Romeo asks.

It’s the flaming current it’s too strong I hope nobody’s sacred of the dark because it looks like we are heading for that cave in front of us.”

Xavier is busy looking after Kelly and Herbert is busy mediating that they both jump at the sound of April and Dex’s voices.

“Hey guys” Dex says walking towards them with April behind having just left a cave opposite them.

Xavier turns his head to gaze at the collapsed cave that Dex and April went into earlier.

“ER Dex? April? How did you? How on earth? What the hell? We thought…….”

Dex holds his hand cutting Xavier off mid mumble.

“Oh you didn’t think a collapsed cave could cause us any bother or stress did you?” Dex says pointing at himself and April.

“Well yeah I mean you aren’t superman and April isn’t any superwoman” Xavier says looking up at them both.

Jezz thanks Xav good way of making a girl feel special” April says blushing.

“Xav did you know how cool of a place this is?” Dex asks.

Xavier shakes his head feeling very confused.

“This place has hidden passages to other caves. luckily for us the one we found come out here” Dex says grinning.

Xavier turns his head at the sound of shuffling feet across the sand.

“Oh look out the batty old man is on his way” Xavier says rolling his eyes.

Herbert stops placing a bony hand on April’s stomach.

“You are with child”

“Excuse me?” April asks.

“You are to have a baby” Herbert says.

“No I don’t think so” April laughs.

“Well you will have soon” Herbert says.

“Wow way to go Dex your first time and you have hit the jackpot” Xavier laughs giving Dex’s arm a gentle slap.

Well what can I say I must be gifted he says feeling rather shell shocked

• 2 weeks later...

Hey sorry about the big gap with updates I have been ill

Hope you like this one

Chapter 9

“ROMEO GET THE FLAMING TROCH WILL YOU.”

“Alf we might not be able to see where we are going but I’m not deaf.”

Alf could hear some stumbling and yells of pain as Romeo went over to him with the torch.

“OW YOU TROD ON MY FOOT”

“SORRY SID”

“I SHOULD THINK SO TOO ROMEO. IT’S NOT THE MOST FLATTENING WAY TO GET ON YOUR FATHER IN LAW GOOD SIDE BY TRYING TO BREAK HIS FOOT NOW IS IT?”

“OH THE IRONY ACORDDING TO YOU I HAVE A BROKEN LEG” Romeo says glaring in the direction of Sid’s voice.

“ROMEO STOP GIVING ME DIRTY LOOKS, I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO SEE YOU IN THIS DARKNESS OF THE CAVE BUT I CAN FEEL YOUR EYES BOARING INTO ME.”

Miles grabs hold of some food from their hamper and chucks it in the direction of Sid.

“OW MILES DID YOU JUST CHUCK FOOD AT ME?” Asks Sid.

“SID DON’T FIGHT WITH ROMEO JUST REALX AND CHILL.” Miles says trying to very quietly open a packet of cookies.

“UNBELIEVABLE NOW LETS SEE” Sid says holding up the item of food that had just hit him in the head. Forgetting he couldn’t possibly see what it was because of the blackness.

“OH OF COURSE I CAN’T SEE IT. ROMEO STOP THAT LAUGHING WILL YOU?”

IT’S CHOCOLATE SID IT IS SAID CHOCOLATE BRINGS US HAPPINESS” Miles says.

“THAT’S JUST MYTH MILES” says Sid.

“OH REALLY? IT ALAWAYS MAKES ME HAPPY” Miles says with a mouthful of cookie.

“NO THAT’S JUST FOOD IN GENRAL THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY MILES” says Romeo laughing.

“I AM SORRY TO BREAK UP THIS LITTLE CHAT BUT ROMEO WILL YOU JUST HAND OVER THE FLAMING TORCH, AND THEN MAYBE EVERYONE CAN STOP ACTING LIKE A COUPLE OF SHOUTING GLAHS AND TALK NORMAL” shouts Alf.

Romeo hands over the torch which Alf switches on. the torches light gives a quick flicker of bright light and then dies.

“Flaming thing” Alf says giving the torch a quick whack against the rocky side of the cave.

“Romeo are there some more batteries on broad?” asks Alf.

“Er no why would there be?”

“Well didn’t you pack any?”

“No”

“Why?”

“Well I am sorry but I didn’t realise the boat would be battery operated” Romeo says.

“Oh you great galah”

Alf gives the torch another whack the light from the torch splashes itself over the cave. Alf catches a quick glance at something which fills him with great dread just before the light from the torch dies again.

“Er now don’t panic just sit still everyone and don’t make eye contract with them.” Alf says.

“Who’s them?” asks Romeo.

“Was that a squeak I just heard?” Sid says in a shaky voice.

“Sorry could of just been me getting excited by the next packet of cookies I’m about to open” Miles says,

As the noise of the packet being ripped open grows louder round the cave so does the little squeaks from the mystery inhabits of the cave.

“MILES BE FLAMING QUIET WILL YOU?” Alf shouts. By the sound of Alf’s booming voice the sound of flapping wings can be heard.

“STAY CALM EVERYONE” Alf shouts over the flapping of the wings which are inches away from their faces, all of a sudden a high pitched scream starts to echo throughout the cave.

“ROMEO STOP THAT SCREAMING”

“Its not me” Romeo says.

“Miles is it you?”

“No its not Miles his too busy eating. I can hear him chewing” Romeo says.

As the boat exits the cave Romeo and Alf turn to see Miles with his eyes shut seeming to be lost in savouring the taste of a chicken drumstick. Next they turn towards Sid who is screaming like a girl slapping wildly at his head.

“GET THEM AWAY”

Alf gently lifts his oar and gives it a wave knocking the swarm of bats away.

“Are they gone? What were they? They were flying around my head looked like they wanted to eat me” Sid says glances round to find Romeo laughing.

“I don’t think they would of eat you doc”

“I disagree”

“They were flaming bats doc, I must say I’m very shocked to see you screaming I thought you would be the bravest one here. seeing you don’t faint at the sight of blood.” Alf says.

“Well I now know what to get as some pets a swarm of bats, they will be handy when me and Indi want some alone time” Romeo laughs.

“Awww Casey don’t go off in a huff” Ruby laughs as she runs to catch up with him.

“Ruby you made me climb that mountain for this blue healing flower when all the while there was a big sign with a arrow pointing to a whole brush of them.” Casey says he can’t help but gaze into her eyes as she grabs him round the front laughing.

“Well I didn’t see that until we were at the top and anyway don’t you think I look pretty with the one you risked your life to get just for little old me?” Ruby says giving Casey her best puppy eyes. Casey quickly places his hands at her back so she wouldn’t fall and kissed her passionality

“Ooooooooh kinky”

Casey and Ruby quickly glance up to see Dex running towards them.

“Dex your back but we thought”

“Yeah, yeah you thought me and April were as flat as two pancakes underneath all that cave. If I was you I would get that old man Herbert to find more stable living courters Dex says grinning.

“Have you got this healing flower for Kelly?” Xavier asks walking over to them looking worried.

“Yep” Casey says handing it over.

“Cool” Xavier takes it and starts to turn away.

“Oh Xavier I think your next girlfriend should be a Goth even these farm girls are too hard for you to handle” Casey says winking.

Xavier laughs.

Later that night as the small group are gathered round a small campfire with a tired subdued atmosphere in the air which doesn’t last too long by a shocking announcement.

“Casey, Ruby, Dex here has gone and got April up the duff” Xavier says slapping at Dex’s back.

“Yes that’s right according to herby there she will be having a baby soon” Dex says.

“Wow we have missed a lot” Ruby says.

“Oh come on I have heard about getting preggers quick but come on” Casey says.

“Well according to the old man time speeds up here or something” Xavier shrugs.

“Yeah who would of thought a Tv show like Lost having come true I’m still waiting for a polar bear to Pop up” Dex says all of a sudden the island is filled with a loud booming voice through a fog horn.

“HA HA MY HEARTERS HAND OVER THE TREASURE”

“Miles honestly”

“Sorry Alf I couldn’t resist”

“Oh well looks like they heard us there’s Dex coming towards us” Romeo says pointing.

“Oh good”

Dex points the flare gun and slowly takes aim with the little wooden boat in his sights he is all ready to fire.

“Dex what are you doing?” Xavier asks.

“Xav I am protecting us against pirates they might have a hidden cannon on their boat” Dex says.

“Dex its just a small wooden boat by the looks at it” Xavier says watching Dex get ready to go trigger happy on the little wooden fishing boat bobbing up and down in the water.

“That’s what they want you to think that their harmless”

“Those kids will be so happy to see us they must be really sacred they…….. STONE THE CROWS EVERYONE TAKE COVER” Alf shouts ducking under his big yellow jacket to shield himself.

The flare hits the boat.

“Yes got them ok dude back we go to having a sing along round the campfire” Dex says.

“Er Dex they are swimming a shore now”

“I’m going to flaming kill Dexter Walker” Alf says as he spits out mouthfuls of sea water.

“Don’t worry Alf he will be grounded for a month after we finish here” says Sid.

Thanks for everyone's feedback heres next part

Chapter 10

Dex and Xavier both gulp as they watch the crew from the little wooden rowing boat swim closer to their sandy shore.

“Er Xav do you happen to have some rum by any chance.?” Dex says as his eyes dart nervously towards his friend’s face.

Xavier looks at Dex totally astounded and shocked by his friend’s wacky question.

“Say that again please.?” Xavier asks as he pokes his finger in his ear.

“Ok but what are you doing Xav.?” Dex questions him as he keeps a eye on the advancing swimmers, by the look of one of them they are having trouble swimming because of being so fat and spends most of the time bobbing up and down like a beach ball.

“Oh you are wondering why I am poking myself in the ear Dex?, well I think I must have a build up of sand in them because I thought you just asked me if I have any rum.” Xavier says.

“No you heard me right I did just ask you that” Dex says.

“Why on earth would I have some rum handy? And where would I get some from.?”

“Well John drinks some doesn’t he?” Dex says getting more and more nervous.

“Oh yes I will just go and ask him for some shall I? Oh no wait his not here Dex because he has the good sense of staying home and not getting himself stranded on some Island Xavier says panting from the anger of Dex’s stupid questions.

“Ok dude I didn’t think, don’t go all Nancy Drew on me” Dex says.

“That’s ok why would we need rum anyway?” Xavier asks starting to gain control of himself again from his sudden outburst.

“I thought we could trade some with those swimming parities for our lives or before they make us walk the plank” Dex says.

“I don’t think they will make us do that seeing you just blew their boat up” Xavier says.

“Ah good point” Dex says.

“I’m getting tired I cant go on” Romeo says as he starts to tread water panting.

“Oh that could be my fault” Sid says.

“I would say so too as you’re the one who put my so called broken leg in a plaster cast for the next six weeks.” Romeo says starting to panic as he feels the weight of it pulling him down.

“Well at least you can have it off earlier now” Sid says looking over to see Romeo raise a eyebrow.

“Oh stop that dirty mind I meant you can have the cast off not have it off with my daughter” Sid says blushing slightly.

“Alf can you float faster please? I need to get this hamper to land before all the food gets wet.” Miles says looking at the hamper in his arms a concerned look across his face.

“Strike me Roan is that all your worried about here Miles?” Alf says as he floats gently in the water.

“Hey seeing as we are all tired here we can use Alf as a float and float to the shore” Sid says.

“YOU THREE REALLY ARE GREAT GLAHS ARENT YOU?” Alf shouts.

“Shh please be quiet your scare all the fish away” Sid says grinning.

Romeo takes hold of one of Alf’s arms. While Sid takes hold of Alf round the middle

“Better not mention this at the hospital Alf this is a very comproming’s position for a doctor to be in.”

“Oh trust me I wont utter a word of the time you used me as something like a beach ball.”

“Thanks Alf you’re a lifesaver I mean that quite literary too Sid laughs.

Alf turns to Miles.

“Well grab hold”

“But I can’t” Miles says.

“Why not?”

Miles looks sadly down to the food hamper he is gripping hold of.

“OH FOR GOD SAKE MILES LEAVE THE FLAMING FOOD”

Miles slowly but surely loosens his hold of the hamper and goes and takes hold of Alf. He glances over his shoulder to catch the heartbreaking scene of his food sinking below the watery depths of the sea.

“Look at them two would you?” Ruby laughs nodding over in the direction of Xavier and Dex.

“Yep Dex is lethal with a flare gun that’s for sure. Maybe I will ask Brax if he can join the River Boys if we ever get back home could be quite handy against Jake and Hammer.” Casey says earning a quick jab in the side from Ruby.

“Don’t even joke about it Cas. Through all this chaos that we have going on here I still worry about Charlie back home being stuck in the middle of your brothers stupid and lame gang war” Ruby says.

Casey hugs her close pressing a kiss into her hair.

Kelly had come over to join them having recovered almost instantly once Herbert had mushed the healing flower into a paste and told her to drink it. The taste of it was just like vomit but it had worked wonders for her leg.

“Guys I have decided once we are back home I’m going to go back to my farm, life with you guys is too dangerous for me” Kelly laughs.

“Xavier will be heartbroken again Kelly.” Ruby says looking over to Xavier who is once again getting high rate with Dex.

“Yeah I know he doesn’t have much luck with the girls does he?” Kelly says sighing.

Casey laughs earning a glare from Ruby.

“She does have a point through” April says as she waddles over to them.

“What do you mean? April my god is that?” Casey asks.

“Yes Casey it looks like the old man was right I am indeed having a baby, and it looks like I’m showing, and the answer about Xavier not having much luck with the women you have all the proof you need seeing he is here with two soon to be three of his exs”

They all give a half a smile at this realisation.

“Well do you have a name for yours and Dex’s baby yet? seeing as we are in a warped time zone here” Ruby asks.

“I was thinking Rex for a boy and May for a girl.”

Casey laughs.

“Dex and Rex has a nice ring to it.”

“Why May?” Kelly asks.

“Well I thought it would be fitting as I’m called April.” April says grinning.

Dex lets out a yelp and ducks behind Xavier as the four swimmers approach the sandy shore. Xavier grins and shakes his head as he realises who they are.

“Er Dex you can come out of hiding”

“Xav how can you sound so happy? Their a couple of angry parities” Dex says in a squeaky voice.

“Yes it is true they do look angry but we have a doctor a keen fisherman a food guzzling monster of sorts and your sister’s prince here.”

“What are you talking about Xavier?” Dex says coming from behind his back.

“I WILL GIVE YOU FLAMING PARITIES” shouts Alf.

“Sorry about your boat Mr Stewart”

“Oh don’t worry Dex its only THE SECOUND FLAMING ONE I HAVE LOST TODAY” Alf walks red faced over to the others and plonks himself down in the sand.

“Dex you are grounded” Sid says walking past him and catches sight of April.

“DEX WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN UPTO?” Sid shouts.

“Ah about that Dad well can you blame me it gets very boring here sometimes” Dex says.

“So that gives you a excuse to get your girlfriend pregrent” Sid asks as he takes the size of April in.

“Dex make that a double grounding” Sid says.

“But why Dad?” Dex moans.

“For making me a grandfather” Sid says.

Later that night as everyone had started to give up about ever getting rescued the sound of Hawaiian music came blasting out from a giant cruise liner.

“Are you in need of rescue or do you love the beach that much you decided to live on it forever a voice laughs down at them.

“Roman what the…..” Miles stutters at the shock of seeing his old friend abroad a Hawaii themed cruise liner.

“Miles hey how are you doing?” Roman calls down.

Dex looks confused over at Xavier

“Why is there a Roman abroad that ship?”

“No Dex Roman as in Nicole’s Dad” Xavier says laughing.

“Oh him silly me” Dex says slapping his forehead.

“Now are you coming abroad or not?” Roman says laughing.

“Is there food?” Miles calls back.

“I would say so mate I’m the chef of this baby” Roman says.

“Well come on what’s everyone waiting for?” Miles says jumping up and ran abroad the big ship.

“Hey we do Hawaiian themed weddings too” Roman adds as they all step abroad.

“Oh don’t say that I already have a daughter who has done that and now my son has made me a grandfather” Sid says as he walks past.

“His hiding his happiness for us” Dex and April says together as the past Roman.

“Now show me the kitchen mate” Miles asks smiling.

Archived