Sexiest male regular since Year 2000

Guest lucky999

Sexiest male regular since Year 2000  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Jack Holden and Aden Jefferies :wub: Two gorgeous men and in two of my favourite couples in H&A

I do agree with you on Jack being gorgeous.

But Aden's still top :wink: Of course :)

:wub: I love them both but I have loved Jack for longer so yeah he's first :wub:

Oops Laura lol. Brax is hot, especially out all the current male regulars.

Aww, I'm not that bad am I?

I was just making the clear point that I feel that Aden is the hottest person in H&A, & of course, Todd Lasance is the hottest person alive on the planet. That goes without saying.

Laura knows I don't mean it (I hope) & seeing as she would have voted for two had she of known otherwise, I agree with her choice of Daryl - he's lush.

Hey everyone!! Since I have seen that a lot of you are interested in this poll, I have decided to set up the

'THE SEXIEST MALE to appear on H&A' game in the General Discussison Thread.

I have split the 40+ males (yes 40+ :D) who will be starring in this competition into many different groups. You will have the chance to rank each person in each group from 1 (most sexiest) to 6 (least sexiest).

The top 3 in each group after 3 days of voting will advance to the next round....and the game will go on.

To see who will turn out your to be the man of Home and Away, please tune in to the Game:)) There will be a few surprises in the game :wink

Happy voting:)

• 1 month later...

Archived