DRAHNRAE

Guest JosieTash

Red Ranger 1, my initial plan was to really go all medial solution for this, but then I realised the idea of tieing the Liagiba’s issues into the whole the-girls-woke-up-that-1st-day-in-their-undies thing won out. It’s also cool to think the planet is terraforming the people, rather than the other way around. Not sure how sciency all that is, but I love the idea of it.

Re my next fic, I’ve got 3 pretty solid basic ideas that I’m keen to include, so at least the ideas are there. We’ll see how I go as to how everything comes along …. If I can start to post sooner, I will. I’ll add that I like to have most of a story drafted, for various reasons, before I start to post it here.

In the mean time, here’s a link to a fic that I posted a few years ago [starring Matilda, Belle & Annie] called “The Glowing City”….. http://www.backtothebay.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=25500

belgshep, I had a feeling you’d like the my Ruby comms idea is EP based. Cooooool that you liked my planet/diabetes ideas. Hope the snow doesn’t affect you reaing the finale when you try to do so.

Before I get to the finale, Red Ranger 1 & belgshep, I kindly wonder what are your favourite moments from this fic? ......... and an overall impression would be nice.

EPISODE 21 !!!!!!!!!!!!

Kcivrah is beside the pod that contains his beloved Isela – and whilst the 8 humans ARE still in the same room as all the pods, Ruby et al are a fair distance away from any of them [even Rachel] as it would be quite a shock for ANY of the people in the cryo pods to wake up to wake up and see an alien.

A tone sounds, and each of the 248 pods quickly demists and opens. Kcivrah ESTATICALLY sees Isela’s eyes open. She’s been in stasis for going on a year now, and Kcivrah gleefully hugs his beloved when she sits up. ALL the MANY of Liagiba who’d been in the pods are also hugged, kissed etc by their loved ones. Rachel, Ruby & their friends are also taken aback – as ALL of these hugs, kisses, smiles, reunions are, for the most part, because of the efforts of these 8 [to the Liagiba] aliens. Joey gladly hugs Ruby, and Rachel & Gypsy follow their lead. Of course, Emma & Rikki and Cleo & Bella celebrate the joyous return of life to the many Liagiba with an UBER kiss. Gypsy & her friends then eagerly meet each of the people who’ve just been bought back to health [especially the Liagiba children]. It’s oh so weird but GREAT for Isela and the others to know that they’ve been saved by aliens.

After Rachel assists Irarref & the other scientists ascertain that all of those that were in the pods are now in good health again, decisions have to be made. Isela & the other “pod people” are a TAD shocked, but pleased, that it’s a pretty easy solution. After all, the sweet new food, whilst not especially to their liking, does taste quite nice. It’s just that they preferred the numerous other fruits & vegetables that this planet has to offer. Kcivrah, Irarref, Llahnairda and all the other Liagiba who like the new food AND those that weren’t that keen [including Isela] all agree to set an average amount of the new food for everyone on Drahnrae to consume each day.

+++

With their mission accomplished, Ruby & her friends are VERY keen to be “beamed” home. They know that the clones of them on Earth mean that they’ve not been as missed [by their friends, wife’s, husbands etc] than they would have been sans clones, but ALL 8 humans are keen to go home – even if that means wearing more that just their underwear all the time, which all the girls - even Rachel “Diva” Armstrong - have become quite used to.

Rikki et al, though, do agree to attend a celebratory banquet in their honour. The humans are quite OVERAWED by the level of happy emotions towards them, especially from parents soooooooo glad that their kids are up & about again. Many of the Liagiba are keen for Gypsy & her friends to stay here on their world or, at least have clones of the humans here, but Joey & the others want to ONLY be in the one place [namely Earth] and the Liagiba abide by the wishes of their savours.

++

With the banquet [including some of the food that caused all of this mess] over with, its time for Bella & the other “Angels” to show the Liagiba their non human form. ALL of the 1000 or so Liagiba – and the 8 humans – gather by the lake that Ruby & co traversed via Joey’s ice bridge a few days ago. Rikki, Emma, Cleo, Bella & Joey eagerly run into the water – and all the Liagiba, especially the shape shifters amongst them, LOVE the sight of the mermaids’ golden tails, cleavage enhancing bikini like tops, glowing skin and LARGE tail fins. Cleo is “over the moon” when Anaidni, Llahnairda & the other shape shifers [13 in total – 8 males, 5 females] change into Rebbewkrams. It’s one BIG celebratory swim for EVERYONE, especially those who’d been in the cryo pods – and being dressed like everyone else also makes it so much easier for Ruby, Gypsy & Rachel to frollick about in the water in their bra & briefs.

As the celebratory gathering at the lake continues, Ruby & the similar aged Llahnairda [who barely spoke to each other at the banquet] are finding that now they that are in a much less formal setting, they are REALLY enjoying each other’s company. Ruby likes it so much more when she & Llahnairda are swimming & just playing in the water rather then standing side by side, as his legs are as tall as her whole body – and it’s a weird to know that when they ARE standing side by side, her head is level with his groin. Llahnairda is pretty interested in the wavy-dark-haired unattached human teen, so he makes things more comfortable for both of them [especially Ruby] when he morphs into a human teen male. Ruby & Llahnairda know that a ‘ship tween them isn’t a viable option, so a kiss is out of the question, but it DOES feel OH SO GOOD to hold hands.

+++

When everyone’s back in the Liagiba settlement, Rachel is especially curious about what will happen when they are teleported back to Earth. Although Irarref isn’t entirely sure, Joey ESPECIALLY loves the Liagiba scientists’ theory that, for example, when the real Joey is merged when her clone, Joey will retain the memories of BOTH [real & clone] on return to her home world.

Ruby sings to her clone – informing her to tell Charlie AND Rachel’s & Gypsy’s families that the "real deal "will be back amongst them soon. Charlie, via the Ruby here on Earth, arranges for Joey to say “Honey, I’m home” IF Charlie’s beloved has retained memories of both Joey’s.

In the centre of the Liagiba settlement, a large crowd has gathered to say farewell to Ruby & the other humans. The 8 wave goodbye to the Liagiba AND to their time on Drahnrae. It’s a weird sensation to be instantly teleported across the universe to Earth.

Meanwhile, Charlie, who is siting in the longue room of her house talking to Nicole & the clones of her wife [who is siting beside Charlie], Ruby & the other 4 “Angels”, is eagerly awaiting the arrival of the REAL Joey et al. She knows that it’s possible that the real thing & the clone will be merged – and she hopes her wife & the others have retained memories of both their 10 days on Drahnrae AND the last 5 days on Earth. Charlie knows that she’s not going to get a Star Trek style “beaming” affect when Ruby and co are back, but she is soooo looking forward to hearing THAT phrase – and moments later ….

Joey [who is seated on the couch beside Charlie, says JOYOUSLY] “Honey, I’m HOME !!!!”

Ruby “Me too !!!”

Emma [after whispering with Rikki, Bella & Cleo] “We ALL are !!!”

Jarlie gleefully kiss & cuddle … for quite a time, whilst besties Ruby & Nicole hug. Ruby then gets another hug – from her mum, before Charlie also expresses her joy that Emma, Rikki, Cleo & Bella are also 100% back on Earth.

Before any further celebrations, Charlie is keen to know what Joey et al’s fave memories are – from both their recent time on Earth and when they were on the alien planet, so …

Ruby “Well, for starters, I feel REALLY weird right now – wearing MUCH more clothes than JUST my underwear. I also remember that I did pretty well in my exams at school. Better than I thought I would….. and I DEFINITELY remember thinking that Llahnairda is a HOTTIE !!!! [kinda tentatively] Actually, I know that Joey & the other “Angels” won’t mind, but Charles, mind if I, right now, strip down to my underwear?”

Charlie [emotionally] “I’d say, I’ve truly got my little girl back – so you can do just about ANYTHING you want to right now.”

Ruby strips down to just her undies – and Rikki, Emma, Cleo, Bella, Joey AND even Charlie & Nicole follow Ruby’s lead !!!!!!!!

Bella, Cleo, Rikki & Emma then tell Charlie their biggest memories of their time on Drahnrae & what their clones got up to Earth …. whilst, in Queensland & Boston, Gypsy & Rachel tell their families all about their double life – with Shannon [Gypsy’s 5 year old daughter] ESPECIALLY wanting hear ALL about her mum’s new mermaid friends !!!! [see KMA exert below]

Charlie, having heard the memories of her daughter and friends, is REALLY keen to hear about her wife’s experiences ….

Charlie [tenderly] “Joey, my beloved Joey, what do you remember?”

Joey “I remember EVERYTHING, but I want to tell you my BIGGEST memories, and let’s just say, I THINK we’ve embarrassed Rubes enough.”

Ruby [smiley voice] “Thanks, stepmom. [pause] Nicole, let’s go to my room, so I can tell YOU everything. There are things Charles soooooooooo doesn’t need, or probably want, to know about.”

Ruby & Nicole head off to Ruby’s bedroom …… and later that night [with Nicole having gone home and everyone else in the house asleep], Jarlie are cuddled up in bed when …..

Joey [tenderly/emotionally] “You know how you asked me before about my memories over the last week or so. Well, I remember crying myself to sleep …. when I thought I’d NEVER see you again …. AND I remember how oh so CUTE you were when you thought that you were cheating on me with my clone …. and I ESPECIALLY remember the AWESOME make up sex we had after that !!!!!”

Charlie [quite emotionally] “You don't how GREAT it is to TRULY be with you again.”

Joey [happy voice] "Yes I do. I get to touch you, kiss you and a WHOLE lot more things that I could only do in my DREAMS while I was away.”

Charlie responds with actions rather than words. She eagerly PASHES her wife, and Jarlie gleefully caress each other, steadily shedding their clothes and getting WAAAAAAAAAY amorous ….their hottest sex EVER !!!!!!!! …… as the night goes on.

+++

Next day, Jarlie, Rikki, Emma, Cleo & Bella are awake very early. They quickly make their way to the start point of their daily swim. The “Angels“ GLADLY aren’t yawning at all and Cleo especially LOVES that Ronnie is reacting normally [playful but calm] around them as they swim to Stewart’s Point and back.

As they all swim, Rikki thinks of last night and how Bella & Cleo were eagerly kissing & cuddling [and doing a whole lot more than that to] each other, whilst Rikki had Emma over her knee and oh so SPANKED her bare backside many MANY times [Emma “More, Rikki, MORE!!!”] ..... before Rikki & Emma got “hot & heavy” under the covers.

+++

Back at the house where they all live, Ruby awakens. She’s having a bit of a sleep in this morn, and although she's awake, she hasn’t opened her eyes as yet. Ruby’s back is against the bed and although she remembers talking to Charlie last night about everything that happened on Drahnrae, Ruby is worried. What if THAT was all a dream – and she’s still on the alien world???

Ruby steadies herself .... and opens her eyes. She sees ...........

THE CEILING OF HER BEDROOM !!!!!! .... and ......

Ruby [gleefully] “I’m home !!!!!!!!!!!!”

+++

Jarlie kissing

JK1.jpg

Charlie hugging Ruby

red4.jpg

Kiss My Arse [And Other Poses]” exert - Shannon Reed & the pregnant Gypsy Nash are chatting …..

The 2 bloodnuts can see that they are WAAAY bonding as they chat, which leads Gypsy to say “Hey, and I’ll have to speak to Will about this, but would you mind is I call my new bub Shannon? After all, works both ways, with yourself and that Oz Idol dude Shannon Noll”

Shannon replies, “LOVE your style. Speaking of my male namesake, what do you think of his & Natalie Bathsingthwaite's remake of “Don’t Give Up”? “

Gypsy responds, “The old Pete gabriel/kate bush song – yeah, I’ve heard in on radio a few times. For an ex soap chick, that Natalie has got a brilliant voice”

THE END !!!!!!!!

Comments

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived