2 Loves

Guest ashleyjane

Title: 2 Loves

Type of story: long fic .

Main Characters: Charlie, Angelo, Ruby and Liam and some other characters on the way

BTTB Rating: G

Genre: Romance, Drama

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: Sexual content

Summary: This Fan fic is about love between Angelo and Charlie and Ruby and Liam and how they need help in both realationships if it's being friends or being just lovers.

Chapter 1

Angelo knocks on charlie's door.

Angelo what are you doing here. Charlie said while standing in shock.

Charlie. Angelo said while taking charlie's hand while he walked closer to her. I love you I want to be with you i'm sorry I ever mentioned moving into togther I didn't know you had commitment issues and when I did I should never tried to get you to I shouldn't of all I want is you charlie no-one else just you.

Angelo we can't I can't give you what you want us living together.

I don't want that anymore charlie I just want you i don't care for us living together I just care about you and me.

Angelo starts moving even closer bends over to kiss charlie and share a kiss than the kiss gets even more passionate each over hand hand starts exploring each other bodies. Than charlie breaks from the kiss than grabs angelo's hand and leads him into her bedroom.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ruby and Liam was walking on the beach and holding hands.

So how are you going to tell your mum. Liam said.

I don't know i'll most probably going to say hey mum i'm going over to my 28 year old boyfriend place to have sex don't wait up. Ruby said sycastically.

Yeah charlie is going to be so cool with that so when charlie going come over to my place and slap hand cuffs on me and put me on the sex offender list you know so I can pretty up for her visit. Liam said sycatically and scared at the same time.

Ruby just let out a small laugh.

It's not funny Ruby I can get in serious trouble for this and I know for a fact charlie want be happy with it, can you please don't tell charlie, it will just be between us.

Ruby quickly responded.

No we can not lie to mum I promiced her I tell her everything if she tells me everything i'm not stuffing that up to have sex, me and mums realationship is to precious to just throw away just like that. Ruby said in a peed of voice.

Ok ok we want lie but you have to try not make charlie slap hand cuffs on me I want to do so well in jail you know and I will never be allowed to see you again. Than Liam wrapped his hands around rubys waist and kissed her.

I'll see what I can do.

And they both let out a small laugh

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was midnight and charlie and angelo and charlie was just staring at each other.

What just happen. Charlie said in sock.

I don't know but it was really great. Angelo said as a grinn appeared on his face.

Angelo we can't, wecan't be together. charlie said while a tear ran down charlie's face.

Angelo rolled on top of her and looked into her eyes and said.

Yes we can charlie stop trying to try to deny this because i'm not and I know you still love me lets just be together.

And then they starts kissing each other passionately again.

Previous chapters to come: Will charlie and angelo and charlie get back together again, will Ruby tell charlie and will Liam go to jail.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 2

Ruby walks into charlies room without knock while Charlie and angelo is sleeping together.

Mum. Ruby screamed in grossness.

Angelo and charlie sit up quickly.

Why are you in my room rubz. charlie quicky said.

I though we was going to tell each other everything but you was lying because you didn't tell me about angelo I would been so happy for you's so why did you lie me. Ruby said with a tear going down her face and she walked out of the room.

Rubz. Charlie screamed

Angelo quickly put on his undies and his shorts and quickly ran after ruby while charlie started to put on her close as quickly as she could so she could run after ruby.

Angelo got a hold of rubys hand and said.

Common inside and lets talk me, you and charlie and let us tell what really happened. Angelo said while forcing a smile.

Ruby took a hold of his hand once more and walked back into the living room and she saw charlie coming out her room.

So lets talk. Ruby said as she took a seat then Angelo and charlie took there's.

Ruby I never lied to you, you have to believe that, I would never lie you again because I never want to lose you ever again you have to believe me your the most important person to me.

She's rite rubz we didn't it only happend tonight I came over to try to get your mother back because I love her so much and I kissed her and it lead into something more and that and I hope it will go into something. Angelo the put his hand onto charlies and charlie looks down to their hands but cant help but smile. Your mum would never sacrafice your realationship like she said you the most important person in her life she most probably going to tell you tomorrow.

Angelos right rubz I was going to tell you tomorrow and ask for your oppinion and everything if you wanted us to be together, if we should be together and that kinds of stuff I love how we tell each other everything even if we know if the other person going to react bad or be so happy about it we tell each other everything.

Everyhting really even if you know the other one is going to react bad.

Yes everything but what are saying rubz don't you like me and angelo being together. Charlie said in a worried voice because she thought ruby didn't like angelo.

No no no I really love you to being together i've never seen you so happy with anybody mum i'm meaning me and Liam is planing to sleep together.

Both charlie and angelo screamed. What.

No you can't sleep with him and if you'se do i'll put him in jail rubz I don't want you sleeping with him maybe if you was alittle older or somethng but you only 16 your only a baby. Charlie said in a angry voice.

But mum me and Liam is inlove. Ruby said in a childish voice.

Like you was inlove with Geoff and Xavier.

That was differant.

how rubz how.

I don't know they just are mum.

Ruby i'm doing this because i love i'm not doing this to be mean or anything I just want you to wait alittle longer that's all you only just started this realationship.

Than how long do I have to wait what if Liam dumps me.

Than he'll have me to deal with angelo said.

Than if Liam won't wait then he's not worth it rubz he's not good enough for my rubz and and you should atlease wait to your 17 that only in 4 months you can waith that long. Charlie said.

Ok mum I'll wait for 4 months. ruby said that's my girl.

Ruby and charlie hugged and angelo smiled as he watched.

Aren't you going to give us a hug. Rubys said with a smile on her face.

Angelo smiled while joining into the hug.

In previous chapters to come: will ruby and Liam disobey charlie, iwll liam will stay with ruby if she doesn't sleep with him and will charlie and angelo ne together.

Good update! OMG at Ruby walking in on Changelo (embarrased smiley for all) lol.

Glad that Ruby is happy with Charlie being with Angelo.

I hope Ruby listens to Charlie and waits to sleep with Liam. I thought Charlie might have been a little more angry at Ruby/Liam though.

Nice to see that Liam would have Angelo to deal with if Liam were to hurt Ruby. Nice to see he is looking out fo Ruby too.

Update soon :)

Chapter 3

Ruby knocks on thhe door and screams.

Liam come down here. Ruby screams

Liam quickly pulls up his pant and tells Marilyn to be quiet and don't say a word then he runs down th stairs and opens the door.

Ruby what are you doing here at 2 oclock in the morning. Liam said as he looked at the clock.

I just told mum that where going to sleep together.

Oh great so i'm guessing I have to go to the police station i'll just get ready.

No you don't because me, mum and angelo has came up with a deal.

Angelo what was angelo doing there.

He and mum slept together they just sorta, kinda got back together isn't it great but I just had walk in on them sleeping together thats the only thing i'm not happy about because it was gross.

Ok thats great that charlie and angelo got back together.

Yeah I never seen charlie so happy with any other guy I think she inlove with him.

Thats great so whats the deal rubz.

I atlease have to wait till i'm 17 to sleep with you and you won't go to jail.

Thats grerat rubz just one question though whens your birthday.

In 4 month.

I guess I can wait that long I rather wait than go to jail.

Great and another thing if you ever hurt me angelo will hurt you physically angelo said.

Ok thats good because i'm never going to hurt you.

ok love you bye. Ruby kissed liam on the cheek and walked away. Liam shut the door and sat against the door and put his hand on his head and said.

What have I just done.

3 Months Later

Charlie is sitting on the toilet taking a preagnancy test.

Oh my god. Charlie said to herself.

I'm preagnant how can this be me and angelo always wear a condom how can this be. Than charlie realised that the night that they got back together and slept with each other was the night they didn't have a condom.

****. Charlie screamed.

Charlie ran out of the bathroom just to be stoped by a very concerned angelo.

Charlie sweetie whats wrong. Angelo said in a very concerned voice.

I'm preagnant. Charlie said and she looked up to see a big grin on angelo's face angelo he lifted her up and spun her around and said.

For a second there you had me worried.

This isn't good angelo where going to be parents, being parents is tough work.

I know but i'm going to be a dad where going to be parents theres going to be another mini charlie.

Another mini charlie what do you mean by that.

Where going to have a girl charlie.

What if we have a boy.

I don't want a boy I want a girl.

But if it's a bo what are you going to do.

Theres no problem charlie I can tell it's a mini charlie isn't there. Angelo said in a childish voice and than start playing with charlies stomach.

Charlie let a laugh.

Whats so funny charlie. Angelo asked.

its how your talking to our baby.

Hey it a daughter and father bonding is that alright with you.

Thats fine. charlie said while giggling.

So angelo starts chasing after char and then angelo gets her and scoops her up in his hand and kisses her.

I think we should go back to bed charlie.

I think its a good idea to angelo. Than angelo lifts her into the room.

In previous chapters to come: How will ruby react to charlies and angelos news, will Liam chet on ruby and is charlie and angelo's baby a girl or a boy.

Archived