Prison Break

Guest TelephotoMarigold

“Granddad!” Martha Holden called out to longstanding resident Alf Stewart.

“What is it?” he asked sounding slightly irritated, his normal tone of voice.

“I’ve got a job.” She stated.

He looked over at her and dismissed the various possibilities, lap dancer, tractor engineer, fireman, stripper, rocket scientist. Especially the last one.

“What is it?” he asked finally.

“Working for a piano moving company.” She said. “I can’t remember applying for it but it should be good.”

He didn’t have time to react before she turned around and disappeared through the door.

Martha skipped happily down the path past Georgia and Elainea. They looked at each other and sighed.

“Don’t worry Gee,” Nic said from behind them. “It will happen.”

Gee and Nic looked at each other.

“Not a piano?” Gee said softly.

Nic shook her head.

“An accordion first.” She murmured. “Anyway we should get ready for a ride.”

She paused and listed her head to one side. After some time she coughed bringing attention to her.

[i was on a tea break ok came a rather defensive whisper from off stage <in the impala> he added]

“In the Impala” Nic added.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gee, Nic and Elainea sat in the car. Dean was driving with Gee sitting in the passenger seat beside him and Sammy was in back between Nic and Elainea. Dean had put on his favourite 80’s mix tape and they were singing along to Eye of the Tiger before the classic Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen came on and they spent an hilarious five minutes headbanging to it.

“We should go stop somewhere for a drink.” Nic said softly just as they drove past a sign for the diner.

Gee looked over at her and grinned.

“So what is your secret?” she asked.

“Well I used to check out the spoiler section on Back to the Bay but then decided that if I really wanted to know what was going on I should read the script.” Nic said to her as Dean pulled the car to smooth stop outside the diner.

“So you know what the 2009 mystery story line is?” Elainea asked quickly.

Nic shook her head.

“I haven’t got a clue on that one.” She said but grinned.

“That means you do.” Gee muttered.

Nci shook her head.

“Seriously I have no idea I only read the stuff about me.” She said and blushed. “And maybe the odd bit about Geoff.”

“We believe you.” Elainea said.

They climbed out of the car and Gee touched the front of it as she moved past.

“I went for a ride.” She said to Elaniea in an excited tone.

[ut hum a voice whispered]

Gee looked at Elainea and grinned waiting for the next bit.

[Fine! He said grumpily < in the Impala>]

“In the Impala.” Gee added and caught sight of Nic grinning at her.

They went and sat in the diner and ordered milkshakes for Colleen, not noticing that Sam and Dean seemed to be freaked out by her.

VOICEOVER MAN:

The story so far Aden and Geoff enlisted the help of Wentworth Miller to help break Roman out of Jail. They had managed to get themselves tattooed and thrown into the same jail and were in the process of digging the tunnel to get out of the prison. For some reason this involves multiple shower scenes. After the last one, which involved some dancing, Roman is now taking bookings to give tango lessons.

Back in the Bay Nic has made friends with Elainea and Georgia. Georgia is the mysterious Doctor who is responsible for the care of Belle who was cryogenically frozen. She is in the process of defrosting. To help her with this the team from Greys anatomy have been contacted but until such time as an elevator has been put into the house they refuse to get on a plane and come over.

Sam and Dean Winchester have turned up in Summer Bay with a mysterious agenda that even Nic doesn’t know about. But at least the girls got a ride.

[Now you are doing it…. look this isn’t funny….. just say it ok! no, I’m not going to say it…… Fine, be like that then….. <in the impale> …. there are you happy now? A voice whispered.]

In the impala.

Meanwhile Martha has a job in a piano moving company, her first day didn’t seem to go well when a large accordion fell on her head.

Stay tuned for the next instalment of Prison Break.

“Well that is the good news.” Wentworth said to Roman as they Tangoed around the Gym.

“What is the bad news. By the way I’m going to dip you now.” Roman murmured. He turned and bent Wentworth over his arm before lifting him up and moving in a smooth circle, his thigh pressed between Wenthworth’s as they moved around the Gym in perfect rhythm.

“You have a good frame.” Roman commented. “I like the way you are dancing through your core.”

Wentworth grinned happily.

After a minute he looked at Roman and saw that he was waiting for a response to the question.

“Oh yeah.” He said. “We have to start digging the tunnel in the shower block.”

“Damn.” Roman muttered. “Do you have any idea how much time we’ll have to spend naked in the shower now?”

Wentworth nodded.

“I think that is an integral plot point.” Wentworth murmured.

“Sorry?” Roman asked.

“I said that is the integral start point.” He said over the pounding beat of the tango music.

“I’ll pass it on to Geoff and Aden.” Roman said and looked over at the queue of men waiting for a tango lesson. “We start tomorrow.” He instructed with a shudder when he saw Butcher Mcgraw showing off his ‘Roman is hot’ tattoo on a flexed bicep.

He released Wentworth and picked Aden as his next dance partner.

“Ok.” Roman began. “You need to get closer for a start and lift your frame.” He put his hand on Aden’s back and one on his stomach and moved them slightly upwards.

“Right that’s the way. Keep those muscles taught.” He instructed.

He placed his arms in classic tango hold and moved close. Aden mirrored the movement and slipped into Roman’s arms. He began the basic steps.

“That’s right push through the balls.” He began and was interrupted by Aden giggling. “Of your feet.” He finished with a glare.

“That’s good because I’m not quite sure the other is possible.” Aden said with a frown.

“Stop trying it.” Roman muttered flushing a bright red colour.

“Hey.” Aden said quickly.

“Wentworth has said that we need to start digging in the shower block.” Roman said manoeuvring Aden around the dance floor to the oldie song ‘Tainted Love’ by a group called Soft Cell. He was surprised when Aden started singing along but he soon found himself joining in.

“I think that would be good because we can wash off after we get all hot and sweaty.” Aden said finally as they finished the dance.

Roman nodded and swung him round to the end of the queue. He took a five-minute break to grab a long drink of water before getting Geoff on the dance floor. He helped his frame in the same way noting that the younger man’s abs seemed tauter than Aden’s. He pressed in closed and noticed the other man was wearing perfume.

“I know what you are going to say Roman but it was a present from my cellmate.” Geoff smiled innocently. “Don’t you think it was nice of him.”

“Bible boy just dance” Roman said and grimaced. “Sorry Geoff.”

“It’s ok I’m used to being called that now.” He said and smiled.

Roman looked at him.

“Are you wearing…” he began.

“Cherry Chapstick.” He said. “It helps keep my lips soft. It was another present.” He explained.

“er…ok then.” Roman muttered, thinking they had to get Geoff out of here sooner rather than later. “We need to start digging in the shower block.” He began and twirled Geoff in his arms.

“Well it will be hard work I suppose but I think I can handle things getting steamy.” He murmured as he moved in a smooth circle.

“Right this dance is about attitude.” Roman said going into teacher mode. “It’s about Gauchos on the range going into town for a good time.” he finished.

Geoff nodded.

“So like going to a disco.” He murmured.

Roman looked at him and wished suddenly that there were a wall nearby he could bang his head against. He nodded.

The dance came to an end and Roman looked over at Butcher Mcgraw and shuddered, luckily at that moment the bell rang indicating that it was chow time and he declared the lessons over.

“Next time we’ll do the jive.” He murmured to the room as then began to shuffle out.

Roman hobbled into the infirmary. Butcher Mcgraw had mangled his toes during their foxtrot lesson today. He sat waiting for the doctor to appear.

“Hello I’m Dr Anaya.” A calm pleasant voice said. The woman walked into the room and he felt his blood pressure shoot up higher than a high thing shooting up. He might have thought of an analogy but his blood supply wasn’t going to his brain at that moment. Perhaps it was the sexy long white coat that skimmed her frame her maybe it was the soft female voice. Or it could have been the 8 months he spent in the prison that had him having sexual fantasies about Colleen.

“Hey.” He found himself saying in his best flirting tone.

“Can you sit on the bed?” she asked him, indicating the examination bed.

He moved carefully hoping over the room and sliding up on the bed.

She moved quickly across the room and assisted him, her hands sliding over his muscles. He gasped.

“It is hard……” She began and saw him nod. “To move your toes.” She finished the question.

“What, oh yes.” He murmured dragging his attention back to the present.

“How did this happen?” she asked her hands manipulating his toes.

“I was teaching dancing and someone stepped on my foot.” He admitted.

“Really?” she asked raising her eyebrows and looking at him.

“Yes.” He confessed.

“Tell me do you teach salsa?” she murmured.

He nodded.

“Well I need you to stay off this foot for a while.” She said to him. “But when you are able to get around I’d love a dance lesson.”

“No problem.” He began. “I’ll give you one.” His gaze running over her trim figure.

He left the infirmary after she gave him a couple of painkillers and moved slowly to the shower block after collecting his hammer and chisel and wash kit. He saw Aden and Geoff showering. Geoff was using his sponge to wash Aden’s back.

“What the hell?” he gasped.

“Oh.” Aden said spinning around. “It’s just you.”

Roman raised his eyebrows at the other man.

“Geoff was showing me how he washed his cellmates back the other night.” Aden pointed out.

“Uh huh.” Roman muttered.

“I was trying to prove there was nothing gay about it. Aden has been telling me that I’m gay.”

Roman took a hobbling step closer to him.

“Are you wearing eye shadow?” he asked Geoff.

Geoff nodded.

“I’m not sure that it is my colour.” He said lowering his gaze.

“Ok then.” Roman said and handed over the hammer and chisel. He had Colleen to thank for the tools. She kept sending them through disguised in cakes. He wondered whether he could get her to send through a power drill in her next gateaux.

Aden moved to the corner of the shower block and knelt down and started banging away on his own.

“Geoff you should go and give Aden a hand.” Roman murmured.

Geoff moved over to kneel next to Aden.

Roman looked over at them seeing a naked Aden kneeling behind a naked Geoff. The two men moving in unison as they pounded the tools against the wall. He heard the occasion grunt and had the sudden desire to pour shampoo in his eyes so he could no longer see them.

Georgia looked at the controls on Belle’s cryogenic chamber and fiddled with them for a minute, trying to look like she knew what she was doing. The team from Seattle Grace was finally on their way and the elevator had been put in despite there only being two floors in the building. She moved to the round window in the chamber and looked upon Belle. She looked as thought she were mealy sleeping instead of a Popsicle. So calm and serene instead she was just as frozen as a lollipop. Georgia dusted off the glass and reached for the handle of the chamber door. She heard a gasp from behind her and spun around before opening it.

“What are you doing?” Elainea asked her.

Georgia smiled and undid the chamber. She took out a carton of cookie dough ice cream before closing the door again.

“Want some?” she asked

Elainea paled.

“You keep ice cream in there?” she asked.

Gee nodded.

After a significant pause Elainea looked at her and smiled.

“Any rocky road?” she asked.

Gee nodded and opened the chamber door again. She leaned forward and had to juggle the cartons a bit before she found the rocky road. She pulled it and there was a sharp crunching sound as something broke and the two girls looked at each other in horror. Gee looked down at the carton and sighed when she saw it was only a fingernail. She picked it off and put it back in the chamber before serving the ice cream.

“You know maybe I’ll find a new freezer.” She admitted after a minute.

They had the first bricks removed from the shower block and were working on enlarging the hole they had made. Colleen had received the message about the need for a hammer drill and had sent though a cake that spelled out Happy Birthday. When they looked into it they found the drill hiding in the bottom of the cake box. The cake didn’t taste too bad either.

“Look I’m telling you for the last time Geoff, kissing another bloke is, well gay” Aden told him. “And not using tongues doesn’t make it well less gay.”

“Are you two still arguing about that?” Wentworth said huffily as they moved up the queue trying to get into the shower block.

Aden nodded.

“Geoff doesn’t want to admit he’s gay.”

Roman turned round and gave them the glare. It normally stopped a prison guard in their tracks, made Butcher Mcgraw back off, but Aden ignored it despite feeling an immediate need to apologise.

“Maybe it would help if he stopped wearing the dresses.” Wentworth murmured.

“I like the dress ok. It makes my waist look tiny.” Geoff tried to defend the short floral cocktail gown he was wearing.

They moved up in the queue.

“Geoff you are gay.” Aden told him. “And you are really gay.”

Flushing a deep red he moved over to where Aden was, and catching hold of the other man by his throat he pinned him against the wall.

“Shut up ok? Just because I’m wearing a bit of eye shadow and maybe some lipstick and perfume does not mean I am gay.” Geoff denied.

“No.” Roman told him. “I think it’s the dress myself. And yes your bum does look big in that one.”

Geoff turned and looked at him.

“How could you…” he muttered before he burst into tears and ran off.

Wentworth looked at him.

“Harsh dude.” He said with a shake of his head.

“It’s ok.” Roman told them. “He won’t go far, those high heels will limit how far he can run.”

Aden tried to hide a smirk and failed. He found the back of his head was slapped and they moved up the queue, eventually going into the showers. Wentworth kept watch while Aden and Roman peeled off their bathrobes and stepped under the hot spray of water. It fell down their hard muscular bodies in a shimmering cascade. After a time he whistled and they moved out of the shower to the end of the block. Roman crouched down low and started using the drill to go through the masonry. He hit a tough bit and had to get Aden to help him hold it. The moved back and forth for a bit until it went in.

Aden sighed.

“I think we got it in now.” He murmured.

Roman nodded.

“Yeah.” He agreed. “Ouh, it’s hard.” He said.

“Do you need me to hold it a bit longer?” Aden asked softly.

“Yes. I think you need to give it a push too.” Roman replied huskily.

Aden grunted as they worked the equipment back and forth in and out of the hole.

“It’s getting bigger.” Roman told him.

“I could feel that.” Aden said breathlessly. “I think we need to keep it in a firm grip.” He added.

“I’m not sure I can hold it any longer.” Roman murmured.

Wentworth came over to them.

“Keep going you are nearly there.” He encouraged.

“I can’t it’s too much.” Roman said.

“Here I’ll give you a hand.” Wentworth mumbled bending down behind Aden and Roman.

“That’s better.” Roman muttered. “Yes. Just like that.” He said quickly as all three men pushed forward.

“I can feel it going.” Aden said quickly.

“Yes.” Roman said. “It’s going.” He said excitedly.

The masonry crumpled in front of them and gave way.

“Yes!” all three of them cried out at the same time before falling over in a heap.

• 2 weeks later...

Sam and Dean pulled up outside the diner and after climbing out of the freaking Impala they walked inside. They ordered coffee.

“Coming right up.” Irene told them. She bustled away to the kitchen not noticing the way they looked at Colleen or the way she glared back at them her eyes turning black.

“So when are we going to do it?” Sam asked Dean.

“I’m not sure ok. Sure she’s a demon but what harm does she actually do?” he replied to his brother.

“You are kidding aren’t you? “ Sam replied. “You didn’t end up having to listen to her Miss Groper pageant stories for three freaking hours.”

Irene came over and placed the coffee in front of them.

“Anything else boys?” Irene asked.

Dean shook his head and she moved away.

Sam took a long drink of his coffee.

“So she talks a lot.” Dean shrugged. “It’s not like she kills anyone.”

“Well she pretty much bored me to death.” Sam told him with a smirk.

Dean shook his head even as a reluctant smile ran across his lips.

“We should either deal with her or move on.” Sam muttered drinking his coffee.

“I kind of like having some down time and the girls are cute.” Dean murmured.

“They just like it when we give them rides.” Sam denied.

[s’cuse me do you mind awfully if you add the following <in the impala> a voice whispered to them]

“Yeah, in the impala.” Sammy added puzzled.

“Are you hearing voices?” Dean asked quickly.

Sam shook his head.

“No me either. I didn’t hear a thing.” Dean said softly.

Roman and Wentworth walked into the showers together. They found Geoff and Aden already in there.

“Where have you been?” Aden muttered to them.

“I told you 7.” Roman said.

Aden glared at Geoff who shrugged.

“Someone said 17 hundred hours.” He pointed out grumpily. “We’ve been naked in this shower for two hours.”

“No I said 7.” Roman told them grumpily. “I take it the water is a bit cold.” He said looking down.

“No its fine…. Hey!” Aden said and caught Geoff laughing out of the corner of his eye.

Wentworth whistled and interrupted the argument.

“Oh boys.” He said to them.

Roman grinned and nodded.

He removed his towel and showed them the big tool he had hidden underneath.

“Oh my god that is so big.” Geoff gasped.

“I know.” Roman chuckled at their expressions. “You’d think the guards would check a cake that says “Happy Birthday to you and we really mean that just because you killed someone and are in jail doesn’t mean we don’t love you’.” He said.

He handed over the pneumatic drill to Aden.

“I’ve got us some safety gear.” Wentworth said opening his wash kit and pulling out a pair of Mickey Mouse earmuffs and a pair of sunglasses.

“You are seriously not expecting me to wear these?” Aden said looking at the aviator sunglasses.

“I’m sorry they aren’t designer.” Roman sneered.

“Fine.” Aden grimaced. “Now how does this get turned on?” he muttered.

“You play with the knob there. That should do it.” Geoff pointed to the big red button.

Aden sniggered.

“Look saying Knob isn’t gay ok.” Geoff muttered.

“But pointing to a big red one is.” Aden smirked.

“Boys.” Roman grouched. “Just get started.”

Geoff bent over and moved the bricks to get into the opening of the tunnel. Aden followed and they began using the drill.

“What are you planning to do when you get out of here.” Wentworth asked him.

“Well as soon as my daughter is sorted out I’m going to change my name and pretend none of this happened.” He said softly. “Oh damn it’s a guard.”

“Quick.” Wentworth muttered. “Look busy.”

“Damn there goes the soap.” Roman gasped.

He bent over to pick it up just as Wentworth stepped froward. They jostled against each other in a compromising position just as Geoff cried out in the tunnel.

“Look just grab that knob there.”

The guard did a quick double take before he ran out of the room.

Roman stood up straight and blushed.

“Well that got rid of him.” he commented.

Wentworth looked at him before moving over a couple of showers and whistled a tune.

“I like the idea of pretending this didn’t happen.” Wentworth said quickly.

Roman nodded.

Gee and the four doctors from Grey’s were in conference. It wasn’t going well. Every now and then Dr Grey and McDreamy disappeared to test out the elevator. They came back adjusting their clothes and giggling.

“Look.” Gee said abruptly. “You are here to defrost Belle Taylor Jefferies. Let’s focus people.”

Mcdreamy nodded.

“Ok we need to look at her sinus rhythm and ensure that brain activity is normal during the defrosting process.” He said officially while winking at Meredith.

She responded by licking her lips suggestively.

“Dr Grey?” Izzy said dragging her attention back to the meeting.

“Er yes… sinus rhythm and we need to surround her with familiar things to ensure that the memory synapse fire and she doesn’t suffer amnesia.” She said in her best –I-know-what-I’m-doing-I’m-a-doctor voice.

Gee nodded.

“We are trying to track down her husband Aden Jefferies but he is mysteriously absent at the moment.” She confirmed.

Izzy looked at her.

“We should find an alternative in case we have to bring the defrosting forward.” She instructed.

Gee nodded before looking at the time.

“Ok that is it for now Dr’s. Izzy can I ask you to monitor our patient?” Gee murmured.

Izzy nodded her blonde hair swaying with the moment.

“As long as Alec is helping me.” She said.

He grinned and looked up from his notepad where he had been drawing love hearts with Izzy’s name in the middle of them.

“Sure I could do.” He said with a shrug trying not to pant and jump up and down on his chair in eagerness.

“S’cuse me.” A Voice called from the doorway.

Gee looked up and saw a deliveryman in overalls carrying a large machine.

“Yes?” she asked.

He looked at his clipboard.

“I have a condom machine here where do you want it installing?” he said.

Gee looked blank and then glance around the room. There were a number of blushes and stares and more blushes before anyone spoke.

“In the elevator.” The four doctors from grey’s exclaimed at once.

Archived