Jake Gyenhall dating Isabel Lucas?

Guest Mistified

Jake Gyllenhaal is dating an Aussie!

Does this mean we can call him 'our Jake' now?

Jake Gyllenhaal is reportedly dating former Home And Away star Isabel Lucas.

According to MTV, Jake was spotted "all cuddled up" with Isabel in Montreal where he's shooting The Source Code.

Since leaving Summer Bay for Hollywood, Isabel has appeared in a number of US films — she played the killer robot seductress in Transformers II — but she's probably best known for the famous guys she's dated.

The 25-year-old has been linked to Aussie actor Joel Edgerton and Entourage star Adrian Grenier.

Jake's got to be the most famous guy yet, though!

Source: ninemsn

--

Jake Gyllenhaal Confused By Isabel Lucas Questions

Comic book conventions are not usually the place for celebrity gossip. Stars go to show previews of their superhero movies to fans and bask in their star struck adulation. Jake Gyllenhaal went to WonderCon in San Francisco to promote this summer’s video game movie Prince of Persia. When a journalist in a press conference asked him how things were going with Isabel, Gyllenhaal didn’t know what he was talking about.

“Who?” Gyllenhaal asked the journalist who’d asked him about Lucas.

The reporter then asked if he was in fact dating Isabel. The actors had been spotted together and rumored to be dating. Either those reports are false, or Gyllenhaal is taking the fifth. “It’s news to me, my friend,” Gyllenhaal said. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

To deflect the personal question, Gyllenhaal’s colleagues joked that he would like to meet this mysterious Isabel. Then the actor played along.

“Yeah, yeah, that would be nice,” Gyllenhaal said.

Source: starpulse

Archived