Kate Bell for 'Neighbours'

Guest -Kevin-

Former Home and Away star Kate Bell has landed a guest role on rival soap Neighbours.

The actress, who played Summer Bay deckhand Joey Collins, is to pop up in Erinsborough for a new storyline involving Ringo Brown (Sam Clark).

According to TV Week, Bell plays the part of Naomi Lord, who is treated by paramedic Ringo after going into anaphylactic shock.

In later scenes, Ringo will be seen visiting Naomi in hospital, where an attraction grows between the pair. However, the patient soon shows a less pleasant side to her character.

A source said: "She quickly reveals her true colours. And the consequences could be devastating for another favourite."

Bell's Home and Away character Joey was involved in a much-publicised lesbian storyline with policewoman Charlie Buckton (Esther Anderson) last year. She also featured in a rape plot with villain Robbo Cruze (Aidan Gillett).

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s14/neig...er-ha-star.html

I hope that she makes Ringworm's life a living hell. I can't stand him.

It's also interesting to note that the reaction by Neighbours fans to the news of KB's casting seems to be completely positive, although I've seen several people say that they wished she'd have come back to H&A.

Archived