Underbelly: The Golden Mile

Guest maccaz

As the title says, this is a thread to discuss Underbelly III: The Golden Mile. which begins 11 April on Nine. For those interested, this show features recent H&A alumni, including Dieter Brummer, Mark Furze, Paul Tassone and Jessica Tovey.

Discuss.

• 2 weeks later...

I loooooooooooooved it.

Although there was sex and violence, so far it hasn't been too much like the first two, coz they were a little much to take. But it's only just started so can't talk too soon... :P

Even though he plays a pig, Mark Furze was hilarious playing that role. The way he tried to blame his girlfriend for having to resort to hookers :P and I laughed so hard when she went to her first job and thought a bj was literally to blow air onto the customers penis.

Sigrid Thornton is pure class as an actress. I can't wait to see more.

I enjoyed the second episode much more then the first, the first is always just about setting up the characters, but it's finally gripping its hands onto the story now. I'm enjoying it much more then the second series however, so that's a good thing, i lost interest towards the end of the last series.

However, how hilariously funny was the BJ scene? :D:D I couldn't stop laughing! There's a facebook group about it already with something like 8,000 fans. One of the funniest scenes I've ever seen in all TV shows. It still makes me laugh thinking about it hahaha. The actress looks very similar to the actress that was in it last year though. I'm so confused with their names, but does anyone else see it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is anyone still watching this series?

I enjoyed the first two episodes - not as good as the first two, but still a great watch and I think it will get better as it progresses and we get to know the characters better.

Oh, BTW, for those who want to see Jess Tovey, the storyline with her character begins this Sunday at 9:30pm (as part of a special double episode on Nine)

Archived