Isla Fisher weds Sacha Baron Cohen

Guest Jamey-Maria

604221-isla-fisher-weds-sacha-baron-cohen.jpg

ISLA Fisher has married her long-term fiancé, comedian Sacha Baron Cohen, in a romantic ceremony which the Australian actress described as the best day of her life.

In a world exclusive today, Woman's Day revealed that the media-shy couple had a sunset ceremony with a few relatives to witness them become husband and wife in a traditional Jewish ceremony in Paris last Monday.

"We did it – we’re married!" bubbled an ecstatic Isla, 34, in an email to friends around the world the following day. "It was the absolute best day of my life and in so many beautiful moments I missed you all so much. I thought of you as everything was happening, but Sacha and I wanted no fuss – just us!"

The Australian actress and Sacha, 38, became engaged in 2004, and have a daughter, Olive, now two years old.

source

---

I'm not his biggest fan but good luck to them. :)

I'm a fan of him as 'King Julien' in the Madagascar films. Hehe. :P

Not so much as the flamboyant and controversial Borat/Bruno characters. Still his achievements are admirable going from a comedian on television to creating characters that went on to become huge Hollywood movie hits. He seems so far removed from these flamboyant characters that he creates, obviously intelligent having studied at Cambridge and not really a seeker of just fame & the limelight, as himself.

Actually they both seem well suited, sharing an obvious love of comedy, quite down to earth as themselves & like to keep their privacy. She must really love him to have have studied & then adopted his religion. I'm happy for them... congrats & good luck. :D

Archived