Romeo and Nicole

Guest bijou

Romeo and Nicole  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No, Romeo is waaaaay to good for her.

However they will probably end up together as

both Annie and Aden are leaving.

Ugh, you can see it coming a mile off. Run Romeo, run!!!!!!

you took the words right out of my mouth! and I have to add that its one more guy for Nic to sink her teeth into!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny, I have been thinking lately Nic and Romeo would be a good couple. Must be what others are thinking too :wink: Strangely, she seems too old for him, considering his real life age.

What I want is someone decent to come along for Xavier, not manipulative Ruby. But thats going off at a tangent :lol:

With the cast drop-off rate as it is, soon he'll only have a choice between Nicole and Colleen. Difficult one that. :unsure:

Anything is possible, but so's a comet destroying all life on Earth. Doesn't mean I have to vote for it.

They're not even remotely alike.

So I reckon 2 months after Annie leaves again......

Funny, I have been thinking lately Nic and Romeo would be a good couple. Must be what others are thinking too :wink: Strangely, she seems too old for him, considering his real life age.

What I want is someone decent to come along for Xavier, not manipulative Ruby. But thats going off at a tangent :lol:

well, I think that Romeo should have been coupled with Nicole from the start, would have been better than both Aden and Nicole and Romeo and annie since both Annie and Aden were leaving. Romeo is more her age. And Romeo dropped out of school for a while, so he must be older than the others in year 12, just like Nicole is... (and I have always thought that this actor - Luke- should have played an older character..)

Nicole has been with a lot of older guys now, but I think she is better with someone younger. She is still very immature... Romeo and Nicole would be a really good couple... The characters are a bit alike, not very deep and sensitive, but not shallow either.

Archived