Guest Lucii

Story Title: Taking Chances

Type of story: Medium/Long fic

Main Characters: Charlie, Angelo, Ruby, Nicole, Aden

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Drama/Romance

Does story include spoilers: None just made up

Any warnings: Erm Charlie and Angelo were together when they were 13

Summary: Charlie and Angelo visit their past where they discover why they are good for each other. Nicole and Aden discover te problems in their relationship.

Chapter 1 - Charlie's Past

Charlie giggled as he gently brushed her hair away from her face. The boy next to her smiled before gently kissing her on the lips. "I Love you Charlie" Angelo softly whispered leaning his forehead against hers. It was the perfect moment that she could have ever hoped for. She had it all. The loving boyfriend, the great friends and her loving family. Everyone got on with Angelo, even her dad. Shows he's perfect...she smiled to herself.

"So erm...about this dance" Began angelo starting to stutter a little. Their local school had a dance for all first graders that weekend and Charlie was going to attend. Charlie smiled at him and he smiled back. She brushed her hands through his soft blonde hair and he smiled that gorgeous smile that always made her go weak at the knees.

"Yeah? What about it?" Charlie knew what was going to come next. She had dreamed of this momkent a long time now. He was going to ask her wasn't he? After all they had been dating 6 months.

"Well...I uh...I...uh...I was wondering if maybe...you'd like to go to it" he then paused for a minute. "With me"

"Mmm well you know that hottie Josh asked me the other day..." she teased. Charlie laughed as Angelo starting to playfully punched her. "Of course I will go with you babe"

"Great...well uh..okay bye"

Charlie smiled again like she always did when she was with Angelo. Her father had often cried "Young Love...not going to last" but inside her heart she knew that there was a strong feeling. She always loved him, since the day they both joined that school.

Angelo began to walk away a huge smile on his face. Charlie began to walk in the opposite direction when suddenly...

"Charlie!"

She turned around to find Angelo, with a huge grin on his face.

"I love you!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it's rubbish!!!!

Archived