Lore's graphics

Guest ariana_tithe

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not a fan of the redness in some of the icons especially around the facial area. I like a more natural colouring but what I do like is the light green colouring in the background though especially in the Nicole icon # 23 and the Ruby icon # 7 - totally amazing. Some of the darker coloured icons need a little more light added to them but otherwise your clarity, cropping and capturing of facial expression are fabulous.

Lore those avatars are very vibrant, the cropping and creativeness in all your avatars are really good plus your use of light and shade is good too. Some of the faces on your avatars (#6 in particular) are a little blurry but I gather that's more of an effect that you are creating? The colouring looks more natural especially on the faces of characters. Keep experimenting and I look forward to seeing more of your creations.

Archived