Yahoo 7 episodes

Guest JaguarEmpress

I also wish I could watch the episodes. I'm in Sweden, so for me it's really impossible to watch Home & Away, we don't even have it on TV, at all. It's so sad. :huh:

But what to do, I guess I should move to Australia :lol: not but really, it's sad :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...

I also wish I could watch the episodes. I'm in Sweden, so for me it's really impossible to watch Home & Away, we don't even have it on TV, at all. It's so sad. :huh:

But what to do, I guess I should move to Australia :lol: not but really, it's sad :unsure:

Har du inte möjlighet att titta på TV2 Norge. De visar ganska gamla avsnitt av den här TV såpan.

Har du inte möjlighet att titta på TV2 Norge. De visar ganska gamla avsnitt av den här TV såpan.

I think some Swedish tv-viewers do have TV2 Norge/TV2 Norway?? I'm not sure about it though. I watced this channel once I was in Copenhagen, Denmark, but I don't know about Sweden. But I think its strange if the channel isn't available in any cable-networks in Sweden. We can watch three Swedish channels here in Norway (if we are connected to a cable-network) And this channel is one of the biggest channels in Norway (only the state channel NRK is bigger).

H & A has been shown here since the mid-nineties on that channel. They started to show episodes from Bobbi's death (I think), we are 2 years behind Australia. Today they showed the episode when Belle was kidnapped by Dom, and ran away with Drew. They hit Dom with Drew's car.

• 3 weeks later...

They did show it in Sweden during 2006- 2007 and I think they even had a big advertisment about it, when they where going to start showing it. They started with the season finale 2004. Then it aired around 5 pm and that was a good time then they started showing it around 7 am and then around 3 am,but then they just stopped airing it completly they only showed one season in Sweden during that year I dont think they started with the 2006 season, but I am not sure since I was in USA when they stopped airing it. And it is a shame since I love this show. But I have to watch it elsewhere now.

• 1 month later...

I'm from Norway, but currently live in USA so I really miss watching home and away. I wish there was possible to catch up on the latest episodes :( I've heard that they even show reruns of home and away from the first season in Australia now, lucky you :)

Archived