Summer Break

Guest Georgia

Chapter Eleven:

Geoff and Nicole sat in their hotel room. Nicole was talking non-stop about the move and how excited she was. Geoff sat on the bed, half listening, but mainly he was looking at how beautiful she was. He couldn’t stop thinking how lucky he was to have her.

“Geoff, are you listening?”

“Yeah... um what?”

“Geoff!”

“I’m sorry, I was just thinking”

“About what? Was it more important than listening to me?”

Geoff gulped nervously, having never figured out the answer to this question.

“Well, what is more important than listening?” Nicole demanded again, this time starting to tap her foot against the floor, a sure sign that trouble was brewing.

“I was just trying to figure out if I could afford to upgrade us to business class on the flight home, as a celebratory surprise, but I don’t think I can afford it Nic” Geoff stammered, hoping that he had covered his slip up well enough

“Was that it?”

“Yeah”

“Well you don’t seem sure. Geoff, if you’re having second thoughts about me moving in, it’s ok, although I don’t understand why you asked in the first place if you’re going to be like this”

“No Nic, that’s not it I swear, I really want you to move in, I do!”

“Well then forget about business class. I don’t need that; I’ll have you on the plane, that’s all I need”

“Ok” Geoff smiled

“Now are you sure that was all you were thinking about?”

“Well I was also thinking about just how beautiful, and amazing, and wonderful you are” Geoff whispered, punctuating each word with a gentle kiss on Nicole’s lips, and before long, Nicole was giggling with delight.

“Geoff, stop”, she squealed

“Yeah bible boy, stop. Get off Nicole and let us in”, came an impatient call from the door, and Geoff cursed under his breath before walking to the door

“Geoffrey! Was that a swear word coming off your lips?” Nicole said in shock as Geoff opened the door to a smirking Aden

“Bible boy!” Aden let out a rather over exaggerated gasp

“Jeffries, button it!” Geoff said as he made his way back to the bed. Aden and Belle followed him and sat down opposite Nicole and Geoff

“But Geoff, I thought holy people weren’t supposed to swear”

“Leave! Aden leave now”

“Nope, make me!” he laughed

Belle and Nicole joined in the laughter, Nicole abruptly stopping when she saw the scowl on Geoff’s face.

“Oh babe, you know they are just kidding,” Nicole whispered quietly

“Yeah babe, we are just kidding”, Aden teased mockingly, and Belle lightly slapped him, leaving her hand placed softly on his arm

“Aden Jeffries, stop it”, Nicole demanded, a scowl settling on her face as well

“Aww Nic, I’m so sorry”

“Aden wise up!”

“I’m only having a laugh; it’s not my fault if your boyfriend wants to say naughty words! I was just teasing”

“Aden, will you just shut up!?” Belle finally said, which made Aden be quiet

“Thank you”, Nic said with a pleased smile

“Anyway Nic, how are you?”

“I’m good! Guess what?” Nic said in a high pitched excited tone

“What?”

“Geoff asked me to move in with him!”

“Geoffrey! Swearing and girlfriends moving in? Isn’t that like turning against your faith? Won’t you be tempted?” Aden received a glare from everyone on the bed, and decided to shut up again.

“Well I’m thrilled for you two!” Belle exclaimed, throwing her arms around Nicole’s neck, hugging her tightly

“Thanks Belle”, Nicole squealed when the two girls finally pulled away from each other, receiving groans from both Aden and Geoff

“What?” the two girls said in unison, having no idea what the problem was

“I was watching that!” Aden informed them, but quickly ducked for cover when two pillows quickly flew at his head

“Oh, I’m the bad guy”, Aden moaned, rolling his eyes, “Geoff was watching it as well”

Geoff frantically shook his head. “I wasn’t watching”, he stammered, desperately trying not to get in trouble

Nicole and Belle both laughed at his stuttering, and half heartedly threw pillows at him as well

“I don’t know what you guys are so keen on. Girl on girl isn’t actually that hot”, Belle said conversationally, but she wasn’t expecting the mixed reactions.

Nicole nodded agreeably, Geoff’s face went bright red, and Aden’s jaw dropped.

“How would you know about that?” Aden asked, his eyes wide with shocked

“Well, me and Mattie kissed a couple of times... just for a dare” Belle explained

“I had to kiss a girl for spin the bottle”, Nicole added.

Geoff’s face went even redder and Aden’s eyes grew wider.

“Was it awkward?” Aden questioned, wondering why his fiancée had never divulged this secret with him before

“Not really,” Belle and Nicole said together, not really understanding why Aden was asking so many questions

“So you wouldn’t mind doing it now?” Aden asked, and the girls suddenly realised why Aden had been asking so many strange questions

“I’m game if Belle is”, Nicole announced, after thinking it over for a minute or two

“Yeah sure, why not”, Belle replied.

Geoff and Aden scooted closer together, anxious to get the best views

“On one condition though”, Belle announced, after sharing a look with Nicole

“Anything”, Geoff quickly blurted out, before blushing when he realised what he had said. “Just because I have beliefs, doesn’t mean I can’t watch”

Nicole frowned at him for a second, before allowing Belle to carry on with her condition

“You and Aden have to kiss as well”, Belle said triumphantly, smiling as Aden and Geoff quickly scooted away from each other

“Maybe we’ll just imagine it”, Aden said quietly, still trying to get as far away from Geoff as possible

“Yeah I wasn’t really interested anyway”, Geoff stuttered

“Come on Belle, let’s go”, Aden insisted, practically running to the door. Belle got up and followed, barely able to contain her laughter.

Chapter 12:

The next day Belle and Nicole went shopping and left the boys in the hotel by themselves, they headed to the town, “So how’s the trip going for you’s?” Belle asked

“Really good! I’ve really loved it! What about you’s, Are you’s enjoying it?”

“Yeah I loved it too! It’s been so amazing so far! I love all the shops!” Belle grinned

“Me too” Nicole quietly squealed

They passed a shop and they each threw a look at one another, “Shall we?”

“Yeah! We have too!” Nicole grinned, it was an adult clothing shop, “We need to find the sexiest ones possible she giggled. They looked through the store, there was so many costumes, School girls, maids, Fire women everything you could think of!

“Nicole, look at this one” Belle laughed

“Oh my god! That is so not even an outfit, there’s nothing cover your chest!” she laughed

“Devil?”

“No! That’s too halloweeny”

“What about this one?” Nic held up a school girl outfit

“No, I don’t really like it”

“Now this one! This is what we want” She giggled and held up a police women outfit, “I so have to have this!”

“I need one”

“We’ll get you one, don’t worry”

“What about this?”

“No way Geoff will have some sort of hear failure, you need to at least wear something! That’s just leaves an netting!” Belle laughed

“It’s hot though”

“Here” She handed Nic a nurse outfit,

“Hmm... Cute, I like it!”

“Are we ready then? I told them we’d be back like an hour ago”

“They’ll live”

“What are we doing tonight then?”

“How about we just stay in? We can come to our room?” Nicole winked

“Yeah I think that’ll be fun!” Belle giggled, they paid for there outfits and disguised them with the other shopping bags, they headed back to their hotel.

When they got back, Aden and Geoff were in the bar watching the TV, Football apparently, “Were just heading up to leave these in, We’ll be back soon” Nicole kissed Geoff, Belle did likewise to Aden and they made there way to Nicole and Geoff’s hotel room, “We better hide these just in case they decide to have a nosey, Stick then in the bathroom cabinet, Geoff doesn’t use it”

“Ok” Belle put them were Nicole had told her and returned to the room, “Do you think they’ll take them well?” She giggled

“There guys of course they will!”

“True....True”

They made their way back down to the bar area, the boys were still glued to the TV, “So!” Nicole made herself noticed, But not the Aden and Geoff, the barely moved there heads. “Guys!”

“What?” Aden said with an annoyed tone

“Were bored! We can’t just sit here and watch Football!”

“Well what do you’s want to do?”

“Well its almost 5, Why don’t we go for something to eat, and then come back here”

“Why? Are we not going out tonight?”

“No, Nic and I have a little surprise for you’s” Belle grinned and looked and Nic who too was grinning

“What kind of surprise?”

“You’ll just have to wait and see” Belle winked

“Ok.... Do you’s want to eat here or go out?”

“Go out, I’m not having you’s sitting watching the TV the whole time”

“It’s over” Geoff taking his eyes of the screen

“Ok, then I guess we can stay here, It’ll save money on a taxi, What are you having?”

“Chicken probably”

“I think I’ll have the same”

They had finished there meals, “Stay there, Were going up to get your surprise ready, We’ll ring you when were ready” They made there way to Nicole’s room once again

“What do you think this is?” Geoff asked

“Who knows!” Aden grinned “But it better be good”

Geoff’s phone rang, “Were ready, come to our suite”

They sat on the bed waiting, They had robes on over there outfits, They heard the key in the door and looked at each other and grinned.

“What’s going on?” Aden asked as he saw them

“We thought we’d give you’s a bit of a treat” Belle smiled seductively

“What kind of treat?” Aden grinned

“Sit down and we’ll show you” Nicole grabbed Geoff’s hand and sat him on the bed, the girls stood up and dropped there robes, Both the guys jaws dropped. They were speechless

“Well?” Belle asked

• 1 month later...

Here's Chapter 13 guys,

Hope you's enjoy it :)

Nicole frowned as she rammed her last pair of shoes into her suitcase, as Geoff struggled to bite back his laughter

“What’s wrong Nic?” he asked, deciding that Nicole needed help, not her boyfriend laughing at her antics

“The stupid shoes won’t go back in the stupid suitcase” Nicole fumed, as she frantically tried to do up the zip, for the fifteenth time in the last minute

“Have you tried sitting on the suitcase? That always works wonders in the movies”, Geoff teased, not able to resist the perfect opportunity that had been presented

“If you don’t shut up, I’m leaving this hotel room right now, and going to let you do all the packing up”, Nicole threatened, but Geoff could see the laughter in her eyes, although she was desperately trying to hide it

“Well... do you want me to sit on the suitcase?” he offered, biting the inside of his lip, again struggling not to laugh at his girlfriend

“If you keep going, I’ll go to Aden and ask for his help”, Nicole threatened, and this time, Geoff kept quiet, immediately standing up and moving to help

Within a few minutes, Geoff had identified the problem.

“Nicole... this isn’t your suitcase”, he said, unpacking the thousands of items within the suitcase and placing them in a larger one waiting on the floor

Before long, all of Nicole’s clothes and shoes were in the bigger suitcase, and Nicole and Geoff were on their way to Aden and Belle’s hotel room.

As soon as they turned into the right corridor, they could hear the screams of laughter that were easily identified as Belle’s.

“Do you think they’re at it again?” Geoff asked, and Nicole looked around in shock.

“What? Just because I have beliefs doesn’t mean I can’t say things like that”, Geoff defended himself

"Well It's Aden and Belle, If there not at it then there nearly at it" Nicole laughed and stood still, not wanting to enter the room

"Should we knock or leave them to it?" Geoff asked not knowing what to do first.

"We'll have to knock, we need to leave soon!" Nicole said after a little while of deciding, she took a few steps forward and knocked on the door

"Who is it?" Belle's voice came from the room

"Nic, Hurry up you will you! We need to leave really soon, I bet you’re not even packed!"

"We are!" Belle said, and Nic just knew she was sticking her tongue out even though she was behind the door

"Will you hurry up and let us in! I'm not standing out here all day!"

"Yeah, um one minute" Aden spoke

"Do you two ever stop? I mean seriously how do you have any energy?" Nic almost yelled, but tried to keep her voice low as there were probably other guests that could hear everything

"Nicole shut it", Aden yelled back, and Nicole swore, ignoring the glare from Geoff. She quickly swung open the door

“Nic! Do you not understand hold on? Were not even dressed!”

“Your problem! It’s not as if I haven’t seen it before” She smirked and received a large glare from Geoff “What? It’s true, Right come get up and dressed we need to leave soon! If we miss our flight you can pay for new ones!”

“Nic, were not going to miss our flight, We have loads of time, Now if you and Geoff just make your way down stairs, Aden and I will get dressed and meet you down there in ten minute ok?”

“Ok! But no longer or I will be back up!”

“Ok Nic we promise” Belle tried not laugh, Nicole was always so organised and on time, Aden and Belle weren’t, she thought Nic would be used to it by now

Geoff and Nicole made there way to the lifts, Geoff attempting to carry all of the luggage, “Nic? Can you please take one of these? I mean I know I’m strong and gorgeous and brave, But this is ridiculous”

“Your a bit full of yourself today aren’t you?” Nic laughed kissing his lips softly, Geoff dropped the suitcases and joined in on the kiss “Why do you have to be brave to carry suitcases?” She laughed “Or georgeous?”

“Well you don’t, but I couldn’t find any other words to say” He laughed “And I still want you to carry one, Kissing me isn’t that distracting”

“Are you sure?” She whispered kissing him again

“Well it is a little bit, but were still going to need to get all these downstairs!” He smiled

“Fine, Can I have the lightest one?”

“That’s mine” He laughed “Here” He pushed the button on the lift and they climbed in

“This has been fun, hasn’t it?”

“Yeah, I’m really glad we did it, and it was even better because we did it together”

“I love you, Like so much, More than I’ve ever loved anyone!”

“I love you too, Your perfect”

“Aww” She blushed “Your perfect too”

They got to the lobby, the checked out of their room and sat on the sofa’s waiting for Aden and Belle to appear, 10 minutes later they walked out of the lift and over to the other couple

Nicole grinned “Thank you, Can we leave now? I thought we could get food at the airport?”

“Sounds good, We just need to check out and then we can go” Aden said grabbing Belle’s hand and guiding her towards reception, The sun was shining in through the glass doors and you could see the sparkle of the ring on her finger

“It’s beautiful” Nicole admired

“What is?” Geoff asked not knowing what she was talking about

“Belle’s ring”

“Yeah, It must have cost Aden a fortune"

• 2 weeks later...

Another Airport; Another Flight...

Belle frowned as she walked back from the airport toilets. The taxi had gotten them to the airport in time, and the small group had managed to get through all the security extra quick, with the aid of a British passport, and now they were just waiting for the boarding to begin.

Nicole had fallen asleep as soon as they had found a bench to wait on, and Geoff had pulled out one of her tabloid magazines and had flicked through to who wears it better section? Aden had raised his eyebrows at Belle, secretly asking if she wanted to go on a bathroom break, but she had declined. She was too petrified about the looming flight to even contemplate getting intimate with Aden.

“Belle”, someone whispered right behind her, and she spun around to see Geoff standing behind her

“Hey Geoff... what’s up?” she questioned. Although the holiday had been a group one, Belle hadn’t actually had a chance to spend much time with Geoff on his own... they had always been accompanied by Aden and Nicole

“I wanted to ask you about Aden and Nicole”, he spoke softly, and Belle’s face fell into a mask of shock, wondering if Geoff had been able to read her mind.

“What about them?” she asked, frowning once again. Talking about Aden and Nicole always made her feel uncomfortable, and no matter how close she and Nicole got, she suspected that she’d always feel odd about it

“Do you think that one day Nicole will leave me so that she and Aden can get back together? After all, they’re both blonde, and they’d have perfect babies”, Geoff’s voice broke in the middle, and Belle could immediately sense that Geoff had been worried about this for a long time

“You’re blonde as well Geoff... you and Nic would make perfect babies as well”, she joked, desperately trying to lighten the mood, but Geoff wasn’t fooled

“Belle...” Geoff began again, but she cut him off, not in the mood to hear about Aden and Nicole, and their perfect relationship.

“Geoff, if they do leave us, which they won’t, then you and I will get together”, Belle tried to soothe him

“But we don’t love each other”, Geoff said slowly, as if he was thinking through all the aspects of this twisted deal

“Geoff, there is no chance that Nicole will leave you, so don’t worry about it”, Belle reassured him, and Geoff’s face lit up into a huge smile. Belle had a feeling that he had desperately needed reassurance that his relationship with Nicole would last.

“You and Aden will stay together, I can tell”, Geoff declared, suddenly more enthusiastic, and ready to comfort Belle as well

“Well, he can’t get away from me now”, Belle joked, but deep down, she knew that she and Aden were destined to last. They had been through so much together, and there was no way they’d throw it away.

“Let’s go back to the group”, Geoff suggested, after a couple of moments of silence, in which both Geoff and Belle thought about the conversation they had just shared.

Belle groaned. Going back to the group meant going back towards the plane, and it terrified Belle just to think about it

“I’m sure Aden will hold your hand. He won’t let the plane hurt you”, Geoff teased, and received a glare and a slap across the hand in response

“It’s not the plane or the height I’m scared of... more like the crashing into the ground and bursting into flame”, Belle admitted, her eyes staring straight ahead of her, as she and Geoff walked slowly back towards Nicole and Aden

“Always the optimistic one”, Geoff smiled at her, and Belle smiled half-heartedly in return. Talking about the doom she felt on a plane always put a dampener on her mood.

“Geoff, I love you”, Belle said suddenly, and Geoff stopped walking, turning to look at her, his face a mask of shock and horror

“I love Nicole... you love Aden... you don’t love me”, he stammered, and Belle bit back a laugh when she saw that Geoff had misinterpreted her words

“Not like that. I’m engaged”, she giggled, before explaining herself, “I think of you as a brother and I’ll know that you’ll always be there for me when I need you”

Geoff thought that over for a second, before allowing himself to smile. Belle soon found herself smiling in return. If Nicole and Aden hadn’t lived in Summer Bay, she was sure that she and Geoff would have ended up together... there was just something naive and charming about him.

After a few minutes of silence from the group a loud voice announced over the speaker that their plane was ready to board.

They stood up and left the seating area and joined the rapidly growing queue

"Are you still worried about the flight, babe?"

"No, I'm fine" Belle said shaking

"Babe, everything will be okay, I promise nothing's going to happen"

"I know, but I can't help it. Planes just aren't my thing I guess" She sighed

The queue went by quickly and they were soon in their seats, the seatbelt signs had been switched on and the pilot was waiting for the runway to clear. Moments later and they were soaring into the clear blue sky. Belle was holding onto Aden's hand tightly "Are you ok?" He asked concern clear in his voice

"I'm fine now" She smiled "I just hate it that's all"

"I know, But it won't be long, Just have a sleep or watch a movie or something, and we'll be back in Summer Bay in no time, you'll see" He smiled and kissed her forehead gently

Before long, Belle was asleep, the flimsy eye mask secured tightly around her face, and the blanket tucked snugly around her skinny body.

Aden was playing a multi-player game with Geoff, who was sitting in the row behind, trying not to disturb Nicole, who was also sleeping. Every now and then a loud snore would erupt from Nicole's mouth, and Geoff would pause his game, taking a photo of Nicole and her not so attractive faces.

The time flew; both literally and figuratively, and soon Aden and Geoff had to wake up their girlfriends. Geoff, however, chickened out, knowing that Nicole would be grumpy when she woke up. He enlisted the help of a flight attendant, who looked more than a little afraid when Nicole woke up and glared at her.

The flight attendant, hurried away after thanking for the group for flying with them. Nicole pushed herself out of the seat and groaned "I hate flights! The stupid seats are so uncomfortable!"

"Come on Nic, Quit you’re moaning and get off the plane" Geoff said, receiving an evil glare from Nicole

"Oh I'm sorry, the fact every bone in my body aches means nothing to you; I’ll just get up in pain"

"Come here" Geoff smiled and helped her up "Would you like me to carry you or can you walk?"

"I can walk" She smiled "But you carry the luggage"

"Fine" He laughed "Well we’re home I guess"

The group entered the airport "It's kind of nice to be back" Belle smiled "But England was amazing!"

"I know right? We so have to go back sometime" Nic said "But it feels really great to be back in Summer Bay, well Australia. We can say back in Summer Bay when we actually get back there"

“We'll go grab the luggage; do you two want to have a seat?"

“OK, we'll sit by the door" The girls made their way to a bench and sat on it; Nicole curled her feet up and rested her head on her knees

"The flight is really tiring huh?"

"Really... it takes it out of you, I can't wait to go home and get to bed"

"Me too" Belle smiled "Although I bet Aden has other plans!" She laughed

"He probably does, I mean it is Aden" She giggled

"Well I'm too tired; he will just have to wait"

"Come on Belle we all know that's not going to happen" Nic smirked

"Oi!"

"No offense, but when Aden is involved, you can't say no", Nic teased, and Belle blushed a deep ruby red

"Well, you and Geoff aren't exactly innocent", Belle retorted, which made Nicole shut up. She had never really thought about it, but she and Geoff did get up to a lot of stuff

Belle and Nicole sat next to each other in compatible silence. They'd gotten a lot closer over the last couple of weeks, and although Belle would always feel slightly awkward around her blonde friend due to the whole sleeping with Aden thing, she still counted Nicole as her best friend

She thought of the whole thing with Aden as a mistake that was now in the past, they all had their lives now. She was with Aden and she loved him, and she was pretty sure Aden loved her. And Nic and Geoff were quite clearly in love. They were so cute together; they could even give Belle and Aden a run for their money. They weren't the regular teenage couple, they weren't sleeping together, and that made them unique and special.

A lot of the time Belle or Aden wondered how they did it but it was obvious that they cared for each other a lot, and that is what's most important in a relationship.

When Aden had told Belle about the four of them going on a group holiday, Belle had freaked out. She had thought it was such a stupid idea, but Aden had worked on her until she had agreed, and looking back on the holiday, she realized it was the best idea Aden had ever had.

"Nic, I know we've never been really close before, but I just want you to know that this holiday has been truly amazing and I'm glad we got to spend some time together. You really are a wonderful person; I never really saw it before"

"That might have been because I was sleeping with Aden at the time", Nic teased, and Belle found herself smiling as well. Normally her whole body would tense, and her eyes would well up with tears at the mention of the "incident", but she was finally beginning to move past it

"I know we've had our differences in the past, but I feel like all that is behind us and I truly think of you as a really good friend"

"I feel the same way Belle. It's weird... this time last year, I totally hated you and I was completely jealous of you and Aden, but now I have Geoff and he's so much better, not to mention hotter"

"Excuse me!" Belle laughed "I think you'll find Aden is way hotter than Geoff!"

"No way!"

"Yes way, have you seen him?" Just at that Aden and Geoff joined the girls

"Seen who?"

"You... Nicole seems to think Geoff is hotter than you"

"I don't think it, I know it!"

"There are so many ways you can settle this, How about mud wrestling?" Aden teased

"Shut up! I'm trying to defend you, keep your filthy mind out of this!"

"My filthy mind? The last time I checked Belle, you loved my filthy mind", Aden retorted, and Belle blushed a vibrant red, while Nicole fell about in a fit of giggles.

"Nicole, I'd stop laughing if I was you. Aden has plenty of stuff he can tease you about", Geoff interjected, causing Nicole to immediately stop laughing

"Nic, I know we should have told Aden we were talking about Jensen Ackles... he's got such a big ego; we shouldn't inflate it", Belle put her opinion into the conversation, and Aden looked at her speechless.

"You can't mean that?" he asked, looking like a goldfish with his flapping mouth

"No, I don't. I love you despite your exceptionally big head... it's just fun to tease you"

"I don't have a big head do I?" Aden asked looking in the window

"Aden stop it! People are staring at you!" Belle tried not to laugh at his sulking face "By the way, Jensen is so hotter than both of our boyfriends" Belle whispered to Nic who nodded

"But Jared is hotter than Jensen!"

"No way!"

"Yes way!" Nic giggled "We could be here all day, let's settle it, both are as hot as the other! And Geoff and Aden are equally hot as well, just not as hot as Jared and Jensen"

"Heard that" Aden glared, while Geoff tried to figure out who Jensen and Jared were

"And your point is? We are only telling the truth, I'd give you up for Jensen any day"

“You can’t be serious?” Aden asked, his voice raising in disbelief

“I’m not serious... I love you too much to let you go”, Belle said romantically, and with those final words, the group of four rushed out of the airport, and climbed into a waiting taxi. Their holiday was finished, and although they’d miss England, they were glad to be home.

They sat quietly in the cab, all absorbing the memories of England, but as usual, Nicole broke the silence.

“I’d trade Geoff for Taylor Lautner”, she observed, and Belle fell into a fit of giggles, while Aden rolled his eyes, and Geoff looked at Nicole in shock.

“I wouldn’t mind having Taylor Lautner in my room”, Belle added

“How is that fair? You get to dream about trading us for Taylor, Jensen and Jared, but we get killed for staring at Beyonce and Taylor Swift”, Aden said, clearly quite annoyed.

“Aden, the only reason you can’t stare at those women is because I don’t want them to take you away from me”, Belle whispered, and Aden leaned over and kissed her reassuringly on the lips.

“Well, I for one have had a great time in England”, Geoff chimed in, and everyone nodded in agreement, before lapsing back into the silence, all delving into their memories.

A/N: And that's the end of Summer Break...

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read this story, even if you didn't review. Sorry it took soooo long to finish this story, blame the time difference between Australia and Ireland.

I'd also like to thank Elainea, because it was so much fun writing with her, and I hope we'll do it again in the future :D

Comments

Archived