Favourite names.

Guest tessalove

1. Simon (I'm in love with that name)

Funnily enough so am i Amy :lol: but probably for very different reasons :P

AHAHAHA. Why am I not shocked by that, Lesley?? :P

I'm not sure why I love it so much. I don't know any Simon's, I just think it's a beautiful name.

Likewise with Casey. I keep ending up arguing with people over whether it's a boy or girls name. Every time I've mentioned it as a fave boys name, people say "That's a girls name!" but I've never considered a girls name. At least, not spelt Casey. Had I spelt it Kacie, yeh, but Casey just screams boys name, IMO. :lol:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Simon (I'm in love with that name)

Funnily enough so am i Amy but probably for very different reasons

AHAHAHA. Why am I now shocked by that, Lesley?? :P

I'm not sure why I love it so much. I don't know any Simon's, I just think it's a beautiful name.

Likewise with Casey. I keep ending up arguing with people over whether it's a boy or girls name. Every time I've mentioned it as a fave boys name, people say "That's a girls name!" but I've never considered a girls name. At least, not spelt Casey. Had I spelt it Kacie, yeh, but Casey just screams boys name, IMO. :lol:

HAHA maybe because of my sig and a certain YT page :P All that aside though i do think, like you, that Simon is a lovely name :)

Totally agree with you on The Casey thing, definately a boys name, spelt that way anyway :wink:

I used to like my own name until I realised so many hookers and strippers call themselves k/crystal. Ew.

Females I've always loved the name Blaize. No idea why, just love the way it sounds- and it's not overly common. Peta's nice too. Havn't given much thought to males.

Ive added a couple of new girls names to my list. Sydney and Quinn. I also love the name Elliott for a girl, but a lot of people, and i mean a lot, are dead set against it. Because its a boys name, and a boys name only. Well, i say BOO. I like it for a girl. lol.

• 2 months later...

Archived