The Secret Life of The American Teenager

Guest dncllpyk

I've seen the entire first season... I'm not sure about it. In a Brenda Hampton way (true style) it annoys me insanely with some of its ridiculous characters and storylines... But then again, it's still far more realistic and down to earth than 7th heaven ever was, in many ways. So I'll probably keep watching it when season two starts, even if I still firmly believe these people are good at creating believeable female characters, and completely physically incapable of creating any kind of male character. With the exception of George :P

• 4 weeks later...

It was good on Wednesday night. I kinda like Amy with Ben even though he is a bit clingy. I hope Amy dosent get an abortion she could always have the baby adopted. I can't believe Amy and Ashley's dad is sleeping with Adrians mum. Mother like daughter its digusting they should find their own boyfriends instead of of stealing other peoples

It was good on Wednesday night. I kinda like Amy with Ben even though he is a bit clingy. I hope Amy dosent get an abortion she could always have the baby adopted. I can't believe Amy and Ashley's dad is sleeping with Adrians mum. Mother like daughter its digusting they should find their own boyfriends instead of of stealing other peoples

I agree Ben is way too clingy and annoying. I wish him and Amy would break up. He is sooo whiny and is waaay too obsessed with sex! As I have stated before I am completely on the Ricky/ Amy ship!

It was so weird when he was kissing that teddy bear pretending it was Amy. And now he is trying to make out the baby is his its Ricky's. I'm not really up for a Amy/Ricky ship I think Ricky should go out with Grace. Ben's voice kind of annoys me and it annoys me how he calls her "My Amy" to his friends. I think Ricky is a good guy underneath.

Archived