The Killing of Caroline Byrne, true story telemovie

Guest Laura.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1465471/

This is a telemovie based on a true story, the murder of model, Caroline Byrne, which happend in 1995.

Indiana will be playing Kylie Watson, who was a friend of Caroline (I think best friend?)

Kylie Watson played Shauna Bradley on Home And Away (2000-2002)

Indiana's H2O Just Add Water co-star, Cariba Heine will be playing Caroline Byrne :)

I think this is true?? lol I hope so :) imdb is usually correct, isn't it? with the castings?

heres an article about the telemovie http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/stor...5006014,00.html

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ndiana will be playing Kylie Watson, who was a friend of Caroline (I think best friend?)

Kylie Watson played Shauna Bradley on Home And Away (2000-2002)

That doesnt make sense, do you mean Indiana will playing a younger version of Kylie Watsons character?

Kylie Watson was probably her friend, and Indiana is apparently playing the character for Kylie I guess. I don't know if it's the same Kylie Watson who played Shauna though, as it doesn't say.

Either way, sounds like an interesting project :)

ETA: By the way, can anyone else see the similarity between Caroline Byrne and Whitney Port? I was looking through the image gallery of Caroline Byrne, and I think they look kinda similar!

No, I mean it's a true story & Indiana will be playing the character of Kylie Watson aka the actress who was on home and away in the early 2000's.

Yeah Kylie was Caroline's friend, she was 18 when Caroline died.

Kylie Watson & Caroline Byrne.

0,,6253236,00.jpg

Sounds interesting. I've never heard of Carolin Byrne before, and I just had a read. Looking forward to it.

ETA: By the way, can anyone else see the similarity between Caroline Byrne and Whitney Port? I was looking through the image gallery of Caroline Byrne, and I think they look kinda similar!

Yes! Much like an older Whitney.

Sounds interesting. I've never heard of Carolin Byrne before, and I just had a read. Looking forward to it.

Yes! Much like an older Whitney.

Funny you should say that, because Whitney Port is 24, the same age Caroline Byrne was when she died.

• 3 months later...

Archived