Life Without You

Guest -holden-

Story Title: Life Without You

Type of story: Short/Long fic (undecided)

Main Characters: Tony,Kate,Jack and Lucas

Characters Mentioned: Undecided

BTTB rating: G

Genre: Love and Grief

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: No

This is my first Fanfic, and im not close to a expert. so i am not sure it will be so good. but i thought it would be fun to try :)

and also my english is not the best, so it might be some wrong spelt words along the way.

Chapter One

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony was lying in his bed, thinking about how wonderful last night has been. For the first time in ages he and Kate had had some time for themselves. His parents had had Jack and Lucas for the night. He loved his children, more than anything in the world. But sometimes they needed some time for themselves, just to have some freedom, and do things that normal people did when they were teenagers, things they had missed out on. He had never regret it, to have Jack. Even if they were only sixteen when they got him, it felt right. The first time he held him, he knew that they had done the right thing by keeping him. And he felt awful that they had even considered doing something else. His parents had totally freaked out when he had told them, and nearly tried to force them to take an abortion, but they had already made up their mind, they would have the baby, with or without their parents support.

“Good morning, gorgeous.”

He’s thoughts were interrupted by Kate’s soft morning voice, not that he minded, it was nothing he liked more than lying in bed with her in the morning and talk about all kind of strange things only they could figure out talking about.

He wrapped one of the blond curly looks around his finger and kissed her on the head before saying:

“When are the kids coming home?”

“Around one” she said

“Well, that mean we have 2 hours all by us self”

“Mhmmm, what shall I do? I don’t know if I could survive 2 WHOLE hours more alone with you!” She said, followed by a cheekily laugh.

“Ahhh , stop lying. You know you find me irresistible.”

“Hmmm, I might. If you bring me breakfast in bead .”

“Really? What do you want?”

“I don’t know, use you’re imagination. I’ll take a shower in the meantime”

“How is it breakfast in bed if you’re already up?”

“You got a point…lets call it breakfast in the living-room then.”

“Or maybe we shall just call it breakfast?”

“Wow! You’re a genius! She said while tripping her way out to of the bedroom and into the bathroom.

While he was making breakfast Tony thought about the night he had finally found the courage to ask Kate out. It was the run up for the school-dance, and Tony had wanted to ask her out for ages, but had never done it. But this time he had decided that he was going to do it, and he was going to get a yes, whatever it took.

He decided to climb up the latters of the outside of her house, that HAD to impress her. It went really well until he came about half way up, and he’s foot got stuck. The fire-brigade even had to come and take him down. It was probably the most embarrassing moment of his life, but at the same time the best. Cause later that day, she agreed to go out with him.

“wow! This smells good!” Kate came out to the living room. Her hair was wet after the shower and she was wearing a red singlet and grey shorts.

Tony wrapped his hands around her and said “and you look good, so I guess it fits”

“aww, you say the lamest things sometimes.” She laughed before she continued. “ but it’s very sweet”

“ yeah , I am sweet” Tony kissed her on the neck before saying “ lets eat then!”

1 and a half hour later Jack and Lucas came home from Tony’s parents. Tony sat watching his wife playing with Jack on the floor, while Lucas was sleeping in a baby-bed beside her. This was how it was supposed to be, this was everything he needed. Right then he knew he was the luckiest man in the world..

Archived