The Guardian

Guest Mrs Bishop

The Gaurdian started tonifght on Fiver US and is about a corprate Lawyer who works in his Fathers company but falls fowl of the law hime self when he gets arrested for having drugs on him, he is given comunatey service helping out in the childrens courts when he befriends a young boy whos farther has killed his wife,

This is a new series and I have watched the first one tonight and have to say it looks a very goos series and is imotional in parts.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Theis series is living up to its name with Simon Baker playing a toffie nosed Lawyer who gets put on comunity service at a childrens Clinic Court and has to be Gardian to them unil there case is heard representing the kids he has to not only work for the youngsters but hold his own job with his farthers Firm of Lawyers.

Hello Janice :)

I think you must be called Janice Baker :lol: You like Peter Baker from HAA and now the man who looks like him is called Simon Baker. Spoooky! :wink: The name Baker must be deeply meaningful in your life.

Hope you are well, sorry I have not 'spoken' to you lately :)

I wonder if any one is interested in this programe or is it just me.

Oh im definately interested, i just don't get a chance to see much of it what with work, but i have to say from the episodes i have seen, it looks really good :D My fav one so far was the one where he was going to care for the litttle girl who was sick, it was very sad :(

Archived