The Guardian

Guest Mrs Bishop

I loved The Guardian when it was on here. I was young/er then, so I don't really remember much, except that it was a great show. Aaannnddd... like The Mentalist, Mum and I used to sit and watch it, haha. She loved him then, and she loves him now.

And well, I'm on the bandwagon, too. :wub:

Haha, even though he's old enough to be my dad, lol. I still can't get over the fact that he has 5 kids! Two from his first marriage, and 3 from his marriage to Rebecca Rigg. And his daughter, Stella, is older than me. Haha.

I think Simon needs his own thread! :P

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Simon needs his own thread! :P

Im 100% with you there, a whole thread just to talk about Simon, bliss :wub:

Anyway on the subject of the Guardian, i missed last nights and was all set to watch the repeat today at 3pm, but what do you know, Five USA have decided not to show it, today of all days :( i am not impressed.

I just had to drop by and say I've been a huge fan of Simon since I first saw him in H&A. He's brilliant in The Mentalist, but for me he will always be Nick Fallin. :wub: The Guardian was one of the best and extremely well-written dramas ever to grace our screens. I was gutted when it ended after season 3. :(

It's great that Fiver are showing the 1st season, but as a die-hard fan of the show it sucks that it's on so early, and because of this they have to edit out certain bits and pieces. Still, it's nice to see him once again in all his aloof and buttoned-up glory, in his best ever role to date. :D

The Guardian has been a slow grower on me, but i love it more and more each day :wub: The time slot is not really ideal for me because of work but i like to catch it as often as i can, in the afternoons when im off especially (that's when five usa don't decide it would be a good idea not to show it :rolleyes: ) anyway i find Nick really sweet and vulnerable, those sad eyes of his just make you want to hug him :wub:

Looking forward to 6pm :D

To nights ep was truly a challenging one to date but extreamly very enteraining in many different ways what with James nephew trying to get the better of him to Nick Fallons Parole Officer trying to blackmail him with getting him in to a bit of bother, but over all this show goes up and yp in my estemation.

Archived