On The Run

Guest matticus01

Thanks Zoe and HeavenForbid.

Wow... I'm on a role here!

Chapter 29

Part 2

[Flashback]

“My name is Aden Jefferies, 4 months ago my wife died of kidney failure, not even one day after we were married. I turned up to her memorial drunk and… embarrassed… myself. Ever since then I have been drinking heavily to try and get rid of the pain but… instead I’m just… I don’t know.

Yesterday a friend of mine gave me some advice and now, I’m here. I don’t want to waste my life away anymore and I don’t want to… smell putrid of alcohol every day, I want to wake up and not have a hang over and I want my wife, to be looking down on me, proud.

[End Flashback]

He smiled at the photo sitting before him before gathering the file in front of him. A gentle tap on the door made him look up.

“Come in!’ he said confidently as the door opened and a girl walked in, arms crossed over her chest tightly, hair mangled and eyes red.

“Chelsea, how are you today?’ he asked as she looked at him, shrugging before pushing the door closed.

Aden gestured the girl to take a seat, which she did as he sat across from her.

“How are you feeling?’ he asked again as she plonked herself down in the seat opposite him.

“I wanna go home,’ she croaked as she lifted one hand and scratched her eye before looking at Aden.

“You know you cant go home Chelsea, your parents bought you here for your own good. You attacked your mother because you were high…’ Aden explained to the girl as she ran her fingers through her hair.

22/4/2011

----------------------

The phone rang profusely as she pulled the sheets off her body and raced toward the phone down the hall. She wanted to be quick, as not to wake the baby but seconds later loud crying came from the room back down the hall as Matilda sighed.

She heard Ric yell to her down the hall, saying that he’d get the baby as she picked up the phone.

“Hello…’ she spoke into the phone as silence was heard.

“Hellooooo,’ she said a little more loudly as a voice was heard from the other end.

“Oh hey Mattie its Aden,’

“Oh hey Aden,’ she spoke as he said a small ‘hi back to her.

“Listen, I’ve been getting these weird phone calls, someone is on the other line and I can hear them breathing but then they just hang up…’

“Yeah I’ve been getting them as well, its strange, when did you get your first one?’ she asked as she heard an ‘um’ on the other end.

“About a month ago, how bout you?’

“Yeah about the same,’ Mattie replied as she heard once again silence. “Oh listen Aden, I’ve sent you some photo’s, they should be there today because I express posted them, there of Baiden, gosh you should see him, he’s grown up so much. Matilda smiled as she heard Aden laugh on the other end.

“So how is mother hood? Is he sleeping better now?’

“Yeah he is, I’d better go, I have an hours work today,’ Matilda laughed as she heard an ‘okay’

Saying their goodbye’s to each other, Matilda hung up the phone and turned around as she saw Ric and almost 12 month old Baiden standing before her.

“Hey…’ she cooed as she walked toward them, kissing Ric gently on the lips and then placing a soft delicate kiss on her sons forehead.

He pulled up in the car park and slid his car into park before pulling on the hand brake. Grabbing the flowers from the passenger seat he exited his car, making sure he got his keys from the ignition and locked his door before making the short walk up to the look out.

It had become some sort of tradition for him, to visit Belle’s plague and get rid of the dead flowers, replacing them with brand new ones, although when he turned the corner, he was shocked to see all the dead flowers gone and two bunches of Belle’s favourite flowers in front of the plague.

Pink Roses!

He frowned before shrugging it off that Matilda had them sent here, not even realising the woman exiting her car and flowing him.

He bent down, placing the flowers in front of the plague before once again, placing a soft kiss on his fingers and retracting it over the plague.

“Aden…’ the woman spoke as he stood up and turned around. Seeing her blonde locks and her symbolic lip stick and her designer outfit he rolled his eyes.

“What Amanda?’ he asked as the woman looked quite visibly shaken.

“Do you have time to talk?’ she asked as Aden looked at her before turning around and bending back down to stare at Belle’s name strewn across the metal.

“I don’t want to hear anything you have to say,’ he spoke calmly, although inside he was raging at her for causing the pain she did, for letting her daughter down.

“Just… please can we have a… coffee or something?’ Amanda pushed as Aden sighed and stood up, turning back around and looking at her.

“What’s this about Amanda?’ he asked as she looked down and then back up at Aden.

“I’ve been getting strange phone calls,’ she admitted.

-------------------------------------------

Seated in the Diner, Aden bought over the two coffee’s he had ordered whilst Leah cut two slices of chocolate cake a bought them over.

“Here we go,’ Aden sat the coffee’s down, opposite each other before taking a seat opposite Amanda.

“I just… it’s happening every night now and I don’t know who it is or what they want!’ Amanda sighed as she picked up the cup and took a small sip from it.

“I’ll be honest with you Amanda, I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t getting phone calls; but I am and so is Matilda and as far as I know no one else is getting them. I mean, we were the closest Belle had and were the only links left to her but who is calling?’

Amanda sat her coffee down and looked at him.

“No, you and Matilda were the closest Belle had, I was… an idiot,’ Amanda admitted as Aden looked intently at the woman that Belle had despised, that he had despised.

“You made mistakes, we all make mistakes, but that’s life, you make mistakes and you learn from them. Listen I have to go, I actually have a date tonight but, it was good to see you again.’ Aden said as he quickly drank his coffee and got to his feet.

“No matter what Aden, I’ll always be grateful, thankyou for making my daughter a better person!’

Aden nodded, and smiled at her before walking through the maze of chair and exiting the Diner, leaving Amanda sitting there, thinking about everything she had done wrong to Belle.

She pulled up outside the ‘Welcome to Summer Bay’ sign before shutting off the engine to her car and climbing out. She walked around the bonnet and could instantly smell the salty fresh air and the smell of freshly mown grass, proudly growing flowers and the echoing sounds of the near by beach.

“Mummy,’ a little girls voice yelled out as the woman turned around, smiling as she raced over to the back of the car and pulling open the door as her daughter jumped into her arms.

“Sorry sweetheart, mummy got distracted,’ she said as she moved away from the car, shutting the door and carrying her little girl over to where she stood moments ago.

“Welcome home Hayley,’ the woman said to her daughter as the little girl named Hayley stared at the ocean view in front of her.

“Mummy!’ the little girl said as she reached her hands up and played with her mothers long, curly brown hair.

“Yes sweetheart!’ her mother replied as she pushed a piece of strawberry blonde hair behind the girls ear.

“Can we see daddy yet?’ she asked as the woman chuckled.

“Soon my darling daughter, very soon indeed,’ she replied as both the little girl and her mother went back to staring at the ocean and the orange, sparkling sand before them.

AN: I thought it would be nice to add Aden's flash back and then Aden doing a counseling session and helping someone else, I thought it really bought things into perspective!

What do you think?

Chapter 30 part 1

Who is the woman and child?

Aden date doesn't go to plan

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aw what job do you do?

Cool :) I'll stay up and read it, and then go bed, its getting pretty late in England now, its 2.10 in the morning here.

I actually deliver the news paper! but because I dont have my truck license I have a driver with me, he actually fell asleep at the wheel twice on the way home, scare me to death!

anyway, sorry its so short and ****ty, just the rain before the storm I guess you could call it

Chapter 30

Part 1

The sunset was beautiful that night as Aden stood in front of the mirror fixing his tie.

He had never worn a tie before, so had never really learnt to tie one, so luckily when he bought it, the lady showed him how to tie it properly, and had also made him have a couple of goes before he left the shop.

Finally after a few goes, the woman was satisfied that Aden could tie his own tie and let him leave the shop. But something strange had happened when he exited the place, he could smell Belle’s perfume, and the smell of shampoo she uses, it sent tingles throughout his spine.

Someone obviously had good taste!

He checked himself over in the mirror before he heard a gentle tap on the door of his house. Taking in a deep breath he headed downstairs before his eyes fell on the picture near the front door.

It was a picture of him and Belle on the beach, she was on his back and had her arms cradled around his neck as he was leaning to his side like he was about to tip her off his shoulders.

Both were laughing hysterically, they were having fun.

Remembering there was someone at the door he walked the last few steps before opening the front door.

A woman, blonde haired, blue eyed and a light tan stood in front of him, a tight black dress clutching her frame, hugging her tightly in all the right places.

“Hi,’ she spoke confidently as she held out her hand for Aden to shake. “You must be Aden,’

Aden nodded before stepping forward and clasping her hand with his before he leant forward and placed a tender kiss on the side of her cheek.

“Yeah, Nicole right?’ he asked as he pulled away, the woman nodded curtly and smiled as she looked him over.

She nodded. “I didn’t know what to wear, I’m not used to the whole ‘blind date’ thing yet,’ she giggled as Aden nodded and smiled, chuckling to himself.

“I’m not used to it either,’ he replied as he saw the woman looking over his shoulder at the photo he had previously gazed at.

“Who’s that?’ she asked curiously as Aden looked over his shoulder before turning back to the woman.

“That’s my… wife, she passed away two years ago,’ Aden replied, deciding that honesty would be best there and then, rather than lie and say she was his sister (like he was going to).

Her smile faded as she looked sympathetically at him. “Gosh I’m so sorry,’ she muttered, clearly sorry she had broached the subject.

“It’s fine, shall we go?’ he asked politely, but something was bugging him, and he didn’t know what.

She sat on the beach, cradling her daughter in her arms, a blanket wrapped tightly around her little girl as the breeze blew gently against them. She had her eyes closed as she felt the cool air against her skin and her hair gently blowing behind her.

A smile graced her lips as she could smell the fresh, salty air, she had missed this place, and the people here, and now things could finally go back to normal.

She could hear chatter coming from the top of the beach as she opened her eyes and craned her head around so she could see who was up there.

Seeing his muscular build, his spiky blonde hair and his dressed up state, she also saw a… beautiful blonde with him as they talked. He kind of looked distracted as she chatted along and he looked miles away.

Whipping her head back around, she held her breath for a second before inching her head back around to stare at him.

-------------------------------------------

He could smell that perfume again, things were going great, and then a sudden gush of air and the smell of her perfume sent him for a sixer.

He looked around to try and find the woman who shared the same taste as Belle, but he couldn’t see much, looking down at the beach he saw a woman sitting in the middle of the beach, he watched her, she was cradling something in her arms, a blanket?

He watched her as the blonde named Nicole chatted aimlessly at him, not even noticing him looking away, watching as the brunette with long dangling curls inched her head around as her gaze fell on him before she whipped her head back around.

Who was that woman?

He couldn’t stop thinking about that woman on the beach, she looked so familiar, although the long hair made her almost unrecognizable from the distance. He didn’t even realise that Nicole was staring at him.

“Aden,’ she said his name for the umpteenth time as he was bought back to reality.

“What?’ he asked as she smiled sadly.

“Are you thinking about her? Your wife?’ Nicole asked as Aden stared, curtly at her before sighing and nodding.

“Yeah, I’m so sorry,’ he replied as Nicole shook her head.

“No its fine, was she lovely?’ Nicole asked as Aden looked stunned that the blonde had asked about his brunette wife.

“Y… yes… she was, amazing,’ Aden smiled as the memories of Belle flooded back to him, her almost punching him at school, him stealing her coffee, her stealing his coffee.

“She was the most amazing person, and I still miss her,’ he replied as Nicole nodded.

“I miss my dad too,’ Nicole piped up as Aden looked at her. “He died last year of cancer, he didn’t even know he had it until it was too late, so now I have to get a check up every so often to make sure I don’t have it,’

Aden nodded.

“Listen Aden, I know I’m being pushy, but where do you want this date to go?’ she asked as Aden’s eyes widened. He had no thought as to where it would go!

“I… I don’t know,’ he stumbled as Nicole nodded before clambering to her feet.

“Show me your wife’s grave, and you’ll know,’ she replied.

She stood in front of the plague, craning to check on her daughter who was fast asleep in the back of the car. Turning back to the plague she leant down and picked up a pink rose which was sitting in front of the plague.

Beloved Friend, wife, sister, daughter It said as she smiled before climbing to her feet and walking to her car. Getting in, she buckled her seat belt and started up the engine before putting the car into gear and swinging a u-turn before heading back down the road away from the look out.

She saw a pair of head lights coming toward her as slowly two cars began to pass each other, she slowed right down as she saw a glimpse of the two people she had seen before, she could only just notice him beginning to turn his head and look at her as she slammed her foot down on the accelerator as the car sped down the road.

Chapter 30 part 2 (FINAL)

The mystery woman is revealed!

And she will have an impact on the Bay

• 3 weeks later...

So finaly, after so long...

The Final Chapter :)

And after keeping you all waiting for this long, I hope you all think it is worth the wait as well. :)

Enjoy...

Chapter 30

Part 2

They pulled up outside of Nicole’s house before Aden shut off the engine and looking at her. She smiled sincerely at him before unbuckling her seat belt.

“I’m sorry I ruined tonight,’ Aden said sadly, as he had hoped tonight would be a success, and nothing had gone to plan.

“No, if anything Aden, tonight was great, we both got a lot of things off our chests, and Belle’s plague is beautiful.’ Nicole told him, looking genuine that he hadn’t made a complete fool of himself.

“Thank you, for this evening,’ Aden smiled at her as she smiled back at him.

“Listen Aden, we both know that we don’t suit each other, but… I’d really, really like to be friends, your easy to talk to, and I feel as though I can trust you,’ Nicole blushed a little as Aden’s smile changed to a grin.

“Yeah, I’d like that, it was good to talk to you tonight,’ Aden replied as Nicole nodded before collecting her bag in her hands and opening the door.

“You know, you made me realize something tonight…’ she started as she saw Aden furrow his brows. “You made me realize that tonight’s not the end, only the beginning,’ she let go a small giggle before waving as she exited the car and shut the door as Aden watched her make her way up her drive way and slowly disappear from his sight.

She held her mobile phone in her hand, finger hovering over the green call button, staring at the name on the screen.

Sighing, she sat the phone down beside her and ran her fingers through her hair in frustration before letting her gaze slip back to the name on the phone.

As fast as a flash, she picked the phone up and pressed the call button before holding the phone up to her ear.

A sudden ‘hello’ caught her off guard as she gasped and she knew, quite instantly that the woman on the other end had heard her.

“Hello, hello who’s there, I know someone’s there, hello,’

Taking a deep breath she spoke. “Hello!’

The next day!

She stood on the beach early the next day, cradling her little girl in her arms. She had her daughter wrapped up in a blanket as the wind whipped through the woman’s long locks. The purple/orange/red sky mirrored onto the reflection of the water, the sand was warm through her toes as she let her thongs sit beside her.

She could hear the sound of the seagulls talking to each other, and finally, a car door shut further up the beach.

She waited, she didn’t realize she had stopped breathing until she felt her heart thudding erratically in her chest and then she felt the little girl squirm in her arms.

The woman’s voice from the phone call from last sounded as she heard her let her hand bag drop down. She was now behind the woman.

Slowly, careful like she was scared she was going to fall in a big hole and lose her baby, she took small, crucial steps around in a circle, coming face to face with the woman before her.

-----------------------------------

She picked up her hand bag and exited the car as the smell of fresh salty air hit her lungs. Locking up her car she saw a girl standing on the beach, long brown curly hair blowing back in the breeze before she took a breath before forcing herself to walk down the beach.

She saw the woman stiffen almost immediately, as she slowly got closer to the woman on the beach, until finally she was standing behind her. Dropping her bag down she was about to talk when saw her the brown haired woman ever so slowly turn around.

Coming face to face, the blonde haired woman gasped before clasping her hands over her mouth in shock.

“Oh my god…!’

He sat in the lounge drinking a cup of black coffee that morning, half way through the night he had received a mysterious phone call telling him to be at the Diner at 10:00 am. He had asked who it was, but they just hung up, it sounded like a female voice, but something was crackling in the background so he couldn’t hear the voice properly.

Looking at his watch he saw that it was 9:45 am, finishing off his coffee before clambering to his feet and making his way over to the sink and washing his cup out. Over to the side cupboard near the front door where the photo of him and Belle sat perched on top along with some other photo’s he picked up his car keys which had his house keys attached before grabbing his wallet and making his way out the front door.

He had to know who this person was.

10:00 AM

“Yeah I’ll ring you as soon as I find out ok, no stop worrying I can look after myself Mattie, you just take care of Ric and the bub ok… ok speak to you soon,’ Aden hung up his mobile before placing it back in his pocket as he made his way into the Diner.

Looking around he didn’t notice anyone different to usual who was usually in here. He took a deep breathe before pulling up a table in the far corner of the Diner. As always Colleen came scuffling over to take his order, pen and paper in hand.

“Hello young Aden, what can I get you today?’ she chirped as Aden smiled sincerely at her.

“Hi Colleen, just a cappuccino and a burger with the lot please?’ he replied as Colleen wrote his order down before nodding and scurrying back over to the kitchen just as Aden put his head down.

-------------------------

She walked through the Diner door and looked around, happy that so far no one had seen her walking back around the Bay. She looked around, taking in every face before her eyes fell down on the figure sitting in the far corner of the Diner.

A smile graced her lips as she took a deep breath, beginning to make her way over to him.

-----------------------------------

She made her way over to the fridge in the kitchen when she saw the woman walk past. Stopping in her tracks she froze as she realized who it was before a bowl of lettuce made a clang as it hit the floor.

“Colleen…’ Leah moaned as she turned around and saw a ghostly Colleen staring out into the main part of the Diner. “Colleen?’

Making her way over behind Colleen, Leah looked out to see what might have scared Colleen but in an instant the nosey woman had merged into the Diner itself and was staring. Leah quickly followed, quiet confused as to what she had seen.

---------------------------------

She heard a clang in the kitchen and Leah’s voice moaning at Colleen as she quickly stopped in her tracks. She knew that Colleen had most likely seen her but she had to keep going. Taking another step forward before stopping front of him.

“Aden…’ she said nervously as she watched him lift his head and look at her, eyes widening in complete and utter shock who was standing before him.

“Wh… h – B- Belle…’ he stumbled to form the words as the woman nodded at him.

“Hello Aden,’

They stood outside the Diner after coming out of shock he got to his feet and grabbed her arm, dragging her through the maze of chairs as they exited the Diner.

“What… your… your dead… your meant to be… dead’ he was confused, Belle was dead, well she was meant to be dead…

“Aden…’ Belle started but Aden shot an angry look at her.

“Your dead… we buried you… we buried you and you have a plague…’ Aden mumbled as he started pacing back and forth.

“Aden… please…’

“NO…’ he screamed as he sped toward her, now only inches from her face as anger radiated from every pore, his eyes, his body movement.

“YOUR DEAD!” he screamed before quickly turning around and beginning to pace once more. “Dead, your dead, you are dead… you… are… dead!’

Racing forward just as he spun toward her she grabbed his hands as he looked up at her.

“Feel this… feel my skin… it’s real,’ she said as she lifted his hand and began running her fingers around in circles in his inner palm. “Feel my hair…’ she told him as she lifted his hand up, resting on top of her head. “It’s real…’

“No…’ Aden whispered as he closed his eyes to try and compose himself.

“Yes… feel this…’ she whispered back as she crashed her lips against his.

All of time seemed to halt in that moment as all anger subsided from Aden’s body, being replaced by erratic passion. His body seemed to understand far more than his mind at the moment as all his love for Belle came rushing back to him.

Bringing his hands up to her face as he cupped her cheeks and pulled her toward him as he slipped his tongue into her mouth; maneuvering its way around inside her mouth, tasting the peppermint toothpaste that she still used, even today.

What seemed like hours to both Belle and Aden, Belle pulled away and looked at him as he slowly let his hands fall back to his side before he looked at her.

“How?’ was all he asked in a whisper.

“Witness Protection… but before I explain everything, can we please go somewhere and talk?’ she asked as Aden just stood there, staring at her for a moment before composing himself and nodding gently as he and Belle headed toward the beach.

Lucas and Cassie were walking along the path when they saw Aden heading down to the beach with a woman… but not just any woman; Belle.

“Oh my god…’ Cassie mumbled as Lucas looked in complete shock at who he was seeing. “Oh my god, Luc it’s Belle she’s… alive.’

“Yeah… I can see that,’ Lucas replied in utter disbelief.

“But…’ he started but Cassie cut in.

“She must have gone into witness protection,’

“After Rachel and the police found out David was being released, my kidney’s seemed like the best way to suit my death. And I almost thought I was going to die, once we were married and they sent you home that’s when they gave me… some drug; to put me to sleep for 24 hours and after that I was put into witness protection.

I was given new identity, a fake wig and glasses and they sent me to hospital in America where, I was almost on my death bed until… a sudden death found a kidney for me. I was so weak that I didn’t know what was happening around me, Rachel also knew something else but wouldn’t tell me. She explained to me the night of my death that… I had no choice, that you and everyone I cared about would get hurt if I stayed around and then she told me something which set everything into motion.

After I got the new kidney and was better I was not aloud to contact you because they hadn’t found David at the time, slowly days turned into weeks, weeks into months and before I knew it, a year had gone by since my ‘death’ and I didn’t know what to do.”

“What did Rachel tell you that set everything into motion?’ Aden asked, curious to know everything so he could understand.

Belle looked at him before turning her head behind her for a minute or so, giving a small nod before turning back to him.

“That for their to be a future, I had to not only think about me but… my unborn baby,’ Belle said as Aden’s eyes widened and his mouth dropped open in shock of what had just come from Belle’s mouth.

“W… what?’

A little girls voice filled the silent air as Belle turned around, catching her daughter in her arms and hugging her tightly.

“Mumma,’ the little girl greeted her mother, flipping her strawberry blonde hair into Aden’s face as he sat there, still trying to digest everything.

“Sweet heart, there’s someone I’d like you to meet,’ Belle told her daughter gently as the little girl nodded.

Sitting her daughter on her lap, Aden watched as Belle whispered something in her daughter’s ear as she gently pointed at Aden.

Looking at the little girl, her big green eyes, strawberry blonde wavy hair and small button nose; He could instantly see Belle’s features in the little girl but looking at her closely he could also see parts of himself. His oval face, strong cheek bones and a killer smile.

He watched as Belle looked at Aden.

“Aden I’d like you to meet your daughter, Hayley Paige… Jefferies,’

Opening his mouth to say something, all that escaped was a gasp. Hayley looked at him before looking back at her mother and then back at Aden.

“Are you my daddy?’ she asked with wide eyes which almost instantly melted Aden’s heart. Closing his mouth, he smiled at Hayley before nodding.

“Yes, I sure am beautiful,’ he held open his arms as the little girl bound from her mother’s lap and jumped into Aden’s arms, throwing her arms around his neck and placing a large kiss on his check as she giggled.

“Yay, I have a daddy,’ she giggled as Aden laughed and hugged the little girl in his arms.

---------------------------------

The house warming party was getting louder by the minute as more and more people arrived. Lucas and Cassie had turned up, a bottle of wine in hand and Cassie showing a slightly covered baby bump, announcing that they were indeed pregnant and expecting their first child together.

Rachel and Tony had also turned up, bringing some chips and dips, right behind them Charlie and Joey, both sporting a reasonably sized engagement ring on their fingers.

Colleen Smart, Leah Pattinson-Baker, Irene Roberts, Geoff and Annie Campbell and even Nicole Franklin turned up to welcome the happy family back together.

And finally, a knock on the door which sent gasps and claps and screaming hugs throughout the room as Matilda, Ric and baby Baiden stood in the door way.

The party had been set into full motion as everyone celebrated the fact that belle was actually alive and both Aden and Belle now had a two year old daughter to celebrate their life together.

Slowly the night began to die down, Cassie, Lucas, Rachel and Tony were the first to leave, an hour passed and slowly the house and died down to a gentle hum of music playing softly in the room.

Matilda had passed out on the couch, Baiden twirling her hair through his fingers soothingly, Ric had began to clean up the kitchen before waking Matilda and heading to bed, for they were staying a couple of days.

Aden and Belle tucked their daughter into bed, both kissing her forehead tenderly as not to hurt her in anyway before Belle switched on the nightlight.

Hayley was still giggling as she yawned before saying goodnight to both parents with a slow, tired ‘I love you’ before falling into a deep slumber, for she had, had a very long and tiring day.

After saying their goodnight’s to Ric and Matilda, Aden and Belle climbed into bed together, Aden instantly wrapping his arms around his wife, something he had never been able to do before, before placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

“There’s something I don’t get,’ he finally said, as one thing had been playing on his mind all day.

“What’s that?’ she asked, wanting to answer anything that Aden questioned, she was never going to leave him again.

“Why now, why not a year ago, why not even a phone call?’ he asked, once again curious.

“Because I had to know it was safe first, and witness protection kept telling me it wasn’t, until a couple of months before hand so I found out where Mattie and Ric lived and rang them, I wanted to talk but nothing came out, I ended up hanging up on them, the same as you… I didn’t know if you had moved away from the Bay, or moved on so I just kept ringing.’ Belle looked up at Aden as he stroked her arm with his thumb and forefinger.

“I’ve missed you, so much, like you wont believe,’ he laughed as Belle rolled over so she was lying on her stomach, stroking Aden’s torso with circles.

“I’ve missed you so much Aden, I never want to be apart from you again, is there… any way I can make it up to you, for putting you through so much?’ she asked as she looked at him once more.

Slowly, a seductive ‘You know you want me’ grin spread across his face before he quickly rolled her over, so he was on top of her.

“Ohhhhh I think I can think of something,’ he spoke in his seductive tone as he began to wriggle his eyebrows as Belle giggled.

Looking deeply into one another’s eyes, Aden closed the cap between them as his lips crashed against hers as all thoughts of the past two years left both their minds and hot passion engulfed their bodies as they marked their future…

Together.

THE END

also one more thing.

After finishing this and Just a flicker of hope I will not be posting on this board anymore, some of the comments about Belle dying and jsut the way some people are acting makes me disgusted in this board so I have found Elsewhere to post!

I'm sorry, but I refuse to come onto a board where people act like this, so if you still want to follow my fic's and artwork of the sort you can find me at Closer Each Day or sometimes on the Adelle forum

Anyway, rant over!

hope you liked

Comments

Archived