Channel Seven's Home and Away goes gay

Guest Jen

What gets me is that they're complaining about the relationship just being 'sexualised' and not authentic when they haven't even seen it yet! These prejudiced idiots are just too quick to judge, is it any wonder Seven don't attempt this sort of storyline very often.

What makes them think that just because its a lesbian couple, who have a little dance and a kiss, that its any worse than what Geoff and Nicole get up to?

Utterly ridiculous.

How long does the storyline go for anyway Dan?

Why didn't any one complain when Freya kissed Nicole? :huh: Or the skimpy outfits she wore? Or the scene at the diner when Freya jumped Xavier and tore his shirt?

They are criticizing Seven and Home and Away when they haven't even seen the episodes yet.

Very well summed up and to the point Dan :)

These groups who are attacking the gay storyline- can I ask whether they are Australian or from different countries? I do not mean to be racist but I have noticed and been surprised at how much more conservative Australia seems to be about this sort of subject as opposed to Britain :unsure: Not sure I'm making a point, just an observation.

Archived