Zoe's Artwork

Guest ~Zoe~

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take that!! How I love them :wub:

^ Thanks Zetti! :) Oh me too, I've been a Take That fan for ages! :D Not going to the Progress tour :( good thing is that they've filmed it to be on a DVD, I'm so getting that!

Do you know you have actually just made a dream come true for me today! :D

Honestly, you have the BEST artwork I have seen today. Only today I was thinking, I wish that someone would do artwork that was Take That related.

& you have. I apologise in advance for the long review here but you definitely deserve it my girl.

I absolutely am in love with the first one. You see him? Yeah? Mark Owen? He's my husband.

& I LOVE LOVE the fact that you have even put the lyrics there too!

Just generally, an absolutely amazing, fantastic picture there. I love it.

The colouring is just so amazing.

& the second one is too amazing!

Mark ... again. I have no sexual feelings towards Robbie but I love him in the band.

It's not the same without him & Take That without Robbie is not Take That.

Seriously, you have actually made my day. I have been listening to Take That on repeat all day whilst doing my room.

I was cleaning it but got side tracked my the amazing songs they have. Fifty six songs I have of theirs ... & I am still buying more.

But it's an obsession I love too much to let go of.

It's a shame you're not seeing them though. After that amazing artwork, they should be giving you a free ticket & backstage pass!

I'm going twice. I cannot wait.

Thank you so much for that ... they are just perfect & I apologise for the lengthy review but you deserve it.

The best artwork I have commented on all day! & I have commented on some amazing avs today as well :wink:

I seriously love you for this!

Love Carina xxx :wub:

PS: Can I please save?

Great signatures of Take That, Zoe.

I like your blends and text of the second signature and the text from the first signature.

Amazing H&A icons as well. My faves are icons #1, #7, #9, #10, #13 and #15. I totally adore icon #10 though as you've captured Ruby and her natural facial expression beautifully. Good use of croppings, light/shade and clarity in all of your icons.

Archived