Cinema

Guest .Amy.

Discuss what movies are currently in the cinema, find out what is worth buying a ticket for and what should have went straight to DVD;

What was the last movie you went to see?

Was it worth the ticket?

I am going to the cinema later, should I see Nick and Norah or He's Just Not That Into You?

I saw He's Just Not That Into You and I wouldn't say it was rubbish but it wasn't nearly as great as I was hoping and expecting. It wasn't funny enough to pull off the length - and repetitiveness of one of the character's storylines - and it took too long to get going. But it's a very easy watch and it's quite a sweet film over all.

I saw He's Just Not That Into You and I wouldn't say it was rubbish but it wasn't nearly as great as I was hoping and expecting. It wasn't funny enough to pull off the length - and repetitiveness of one of the character's storylines - and it took too long to get going. But it's a very easy watch and it's quite a sweet film over all.

I really want to see this but it never came to my local cinema! <_< Im a huge J Aniston fan! :)

The last movie I went to see in a cinema was Slumdog Millionaire, and it was definitely worth the price of the ticket. It just occurred to me that this is the first time I've seen a drama in a cinema ratber tban wait for the DVD. Up until now it was always fantasy adventures and action thrillers. or some combination of the two.

At the moment I really want to see Changeling, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and Terminator: Salvation.

Archived