Freya..?

Guest Emma

Freya..?  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really liked her. During a time where we have arguably one of the worst teen groups in Summer Bay history, she came along, spiced things up and provided some much needed entertainment. She was definitely a wild one. As a person she pretty much sucked as I said on another thread. She tried it on with Xavier, Martha and Hugo all in the same episode (ok so she kinda tried it on with Martha). The thing with Hugo did bother me namely because he was her boyfriend’s brother. And the way she just pushed the blame onto him and caused discord was not good. Also rather than looking for a job she decided to sell drugs to school kids but the worst thing she did was when Ruby gave her the money to give to the dealer’s she owed it too and she skipped town and left Xavier to cope the flack and he receive a bashing for his efforts.

However she did seem genuinely afraid and concerned for Hugo when she hit his boat and at least she was actually doing something unlike some of the other characters. And I really liked the stuff with her and Nicole and would have like to see a continuation of that. I liked the fact that she was prepared to do crazy things such as walking topless on a beech in a place where most of the locals wouldn’t. I really liked her interaction with people such as Bartlett when he told her to leave the school premises and she retorted “In your dreams big boy”. And I also liked the scene where Aden was copping of with Belle and she just came in and gave her a serve and I loved Aden’s “excuse me” as if to take the moral highground. As an aside I also thought she was quite cute.

I agree with the sentiments expressed that she couldn’t have stuck around for ever because the nature of her personality would mean that she is not really sustainable in the long term but I really didn’t like the fact that they got rid of her so quickly. I remember how Angie was stirring things up in the bay for months and she provided some of the best storylines in recent years.

• 2 years later...

Archived