'We Heart Harold' logie campaign

Guest Susan Kennedy

The We Heart Harold! logie Campaign

With voting now open for the 51st TV Week Logie Awards, Australia’s Channel Ten is calling for fans of Neighbours icon Ian Smith (aka Harold Bishop) to help him go for gold.

Last year actress Kate Ritchie (Sally Fletcher) claimed the title after two decades on Home and Away, and now an ever-growing army of devotees are hoping that they’ll be able to mark Harold’s exit from Ramsay Street in the same way.

get on Facebook and join the community on Facebook!!

http://neighbours.five.tv/news/2009/we-heart-harold

http://perfectblend.net/news/

Oh darn! I wish I'd seen this sooner. I already voted for Todd, but I'd be very happy to see Harold get Gold! You have my unconditional moral support! :D

I wish 'd seen earlier as well becuse Ian definitely deserves a logie. :D

Has he ever gotten one before ?

• 2 weeks later...

check this campaign out running on Facebook:

Stars campaign to get Ian Smith, Neighbours' Harold Bishop, a gold Logie

INTERNATIONAL celebrities have joined fans in a campaign to farewell Neighbours veteran Ian Smith with a GOLD Logie.

Smith has been the most consistent neighbour as Harold Bishop for more than 22 years and finally exits the soap on Friday.

And with friends like the faded 1980s popstar Rick Astley and the now happily grey Tom Jones, who can stop him?

Both have sent best wishes for his retirement and have backed a I Heart Harold gold Logie campaign being run on the Neighbours website.

So too have The Living End, The Wiggles and many others.

Click here and become a fan.

• 1 month later...

Archived