A Butterfly Child

Guest adellejefferiesxox

Chapter 9

"Hey babe, I'm gonna go and take a shower. I'm all sweaty"

"Who's complaining" Belle looked at him seductively. Aden laughed back, knowing exactly what his girlfriend was thinking about.

"How was shopping with Geoff" Aden snapped his head around quickly looking at her, "Oh" Quickly thinking of an excuse, he hated lying to Belle but this time it was for a good reason. "It was great, Geoff bought....some hair wax" Aden said nervously. Belle raised her eye brow looking half scared half concerned, "oh, not for down there.....i mean for his facial hair you know..." Aden chuckled comfortably. Belle nodded with a smile, "Actually honey I don't really want to know the rest" Aden was about to open his mouth to speak some more. "Just go and have a shower, darling" she smiled.

(Flashback)

"What about this one" Geoff pointed to the oversized diamond ring. "Are you kidding, I don't want to break the girls finger, mate" Aden said in a threatening way, scaring Geoff slightly. "What about this one" Geoff pointed eagerly. "No, I hate gold. It's got to ne silver" Geoff looked disappointed, he could tell Aden wanted to be the one to choose it. "Oh this one's good" he tapped the glass. "Yeah, very shiny......so shiny" Aden looked at him, Geoff was practically dribbling on the glass. "Are you alright mate?" Aden gave him a push to wake him up "Oh yeah, sorry. I like it" Geoff quickly said. "Okay, excuse sir. I'd like to buy this ring please" And the exchange of money was made, the perfect ring for the perfect girl. The blue velvet box slid into Aden's pocket. "Now how are you going to propose?" Geoff asked as they exited the store, stopping in his tracks Aden froze "Ahhhhh sh*t" Aden had completely forgotten about the proposing part, he just had the before and after shot in his mind.

"Oh my god, what if Belle doesn't even want to get married? What if she says no?" Aden started to panic, "Excuse me sir, you can't stand in the middle of the sliding door, you'll let the cool air out" Aden hadn't even realised he was still standing in the doorway. "Ah sorry" he quickly moved outside. "Don't worry Aden, Belle would have to be crazy not to marry you" Aden stared at him with his eyes widener than normal, "Exactly Belle is sane, well most of the time, Which means she'll definitely say no. Crap"

End of flashback

Ding, dong. "Hey babe I'll get that!" Aden rushed over to the front door, "Mummy, what day is it?" Belle was fixing her hair in the mirror distracted, she replied automatically "Saturday" Sydney smiled staring at her mother. "Oh sugar honey iced tea! Aden!" Belle heard the door bell, "Hey..." Aden opened the door to see his dad standing there. "Dad?" Aden said trying to process the information. "Aden!" Belle yelled running towards the door, "Belle? What is he.....what's is my father doing here?" Belle was speechless. "Can I come in?" Larry said cheerfully. Aden instantly slammed the door, "Maybe that will answer your question" Aden stormed off. "Aden..." Belle followed. "You knew he was coming didn't you?" Aden questioned angrily. "I wanted to tell you, I am so sorry." Belle begged for forgiveness. "Why is he here?" Aden asked wanting answers. "He wants to meet Sydney" Aden paused for a moment, "How the hell does he know about our daughter!" Aden snapped. "I was on the phone... it just slipped out, Aden I'm so sorry" Aden was about to forgive her. "I don't want him anywhere near Sydney, you got it?" He had clearly made up his mind. "Aden" Belle insisted. "Mate" Larry was standing there holding a bunch of flowers, "Ah these are for you, and this is a teddy bear for Sydney" he smiled whilst Aden frowned.

"Th-thank you" Belle took the gifts smiling politely back. "So where's the little one?" Larry asked, oblivious to his sons anger. "Dad! Get out now, you will never meet her and you will never ever be her grandfather. You got that!" Aden shouted not realising his daughter was standing behind him. "Daddy? Daddy? Why are you yelling" She said innocently walking slowly towards her father. "Nothing baby I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell" Aden crouched down speaking in a quite calm tone. "That's okay daddy, can I have a milkshake?" Aden kissed her on the forehead "Of course, I'll make it in a second sweetie".

To be continued writing some more! Will update ASAP.

“Go and wait in the kitchen, I’ll be there is just a tick” Aden smiled at his daughter. “Okay daddy” Sydney skipped off. “Aden....” Belle began to speak, “Just get out now” Aden said quietly using a angry tone. “Can I at least let Sydney know who I am” Aden started to get angrier, “Are you deaf? Or just stupid? Or maybe both. I said get out! If you don’t get out, I’ll throw you out myself” Larry knew his son meant what he was saying and left. “Aden!” Belle pleaded. Aden ignored her going straight to the kitchen preparing a chocolate milkshake for his daughter. “Thank you very much daddy, this is soo yummy. Yummy for my tummy” after she finished her drink Aden thought he would be best to get out of the house, taking only Sydney with him. Belle remained at the house by herself, crying on the couch. “Oh god, what have I done...” she wiped her eyes away with her sleeve. Looking down at her stomach “It’s okay..” she rubbed it, “everything is going to be okay” rubbing her stomach in small circles, she then placed her head on one cushion falling asleep. “Mummy!” Sydney stormed through the door, it was four and Belle was still asleep on the couch. “Hey, hey” Aden quickly stopped her from waking Belle up. “Mummy’s sleeping, Shh. We don’t want to wake her” Aden grabbed a blanket from the cupboard and covered her with it, then softly kissing her temple.

Chapter 10

“Morning” Belle said in an over enthusiastic tone, hoping Aden would response. He sipped his glass of apple juice. “I’m working a little later tonight, can pick Sydney up from vacation care?” she looked at him; waiting for an answer, Aden continued drinking his juice while he read the newspaper. “Look I know you’re angry with me, but Sydney’s welfare is important!” This angered Aden “Of course it is! That’s exactly why I didn’t want my father anywhere near our daughter, Belle!” This was the first time in ages since they had had a fight; Belle was up all night worrying while Aden slept on the couch. Belle woke up from her nap on the couch to find herself cover with a blanket, assuming he forgave her Belle hoped in bed later that night expecting her boyfriend to join her. Sadly, he did not. “Look Aden I’m sorry I didn’t tell you, I really am. But for Sydney’s sake, you can’t keep ignoring me!” Belle could see her daughter coming towards the kitchen, Belle never wanted to display aggressive behaviour in front of her daughter. “Morning, sweetie” Belle crouched down picking her up, giving her a gentle kiss Belle sat her down on the stool next to Aden. “Did you have a good sleep, baby?’ she asked looking at Sydney then at Aden as if to ask him the same question. “Yes mummy” Sydney gulped down her apple juice. Belle replied using a high pitched tone hoping to portray believable happiness “Oh that’s good”.

“Syd I going to go now, I’ll see you later this afternoon” Aden kissed his daughter, Sydney waved bye. Belle received neither a kiss, hug, nor an acknowledgment of farewell. “Ouch” Belle’s stomach ached, “Mummy, are you okay?” Sydney jumped to her mother’s side. “Yeah sweetie I’m alright” Sydney hardly looked convinced. “What’s wrong mummy?” she questioned, looking at her mother with her baby blue eyes. “Can you keep a secret?” Belle whispered, leaning closer. “Yes” she whispered back with a finger in her mouth. “You’re going to have a little brother or sister soon” she smiled, rubbing her stomach. “Really?” she said in a baby tone, which was music to Belle’s ears. Smiling at her “Yes, I’m pregnant again. Do you think that’s really cool?” Sydney nodded, “Yeah, but does that mean I have to share my toys?” Belle laughed “Well see” stroking her daughters hair with one hair, the other was stuck on her stomach. ‘Ouch’ she thought to herself.

“See ya Belle!” A co-worker waved goodbye. It was four-thirty; her car was at home, as she caught the train to work. Belle had accepted a small job at the coastal newspaper. Waiting at the train station it was very quiet for 5:30. “Oh god, I gotta pee” Belle mind screamed at her. Getting on the cold bench Belle walked over to the girls’ bathroom. A bunch of guys were sitting together huddled into a cluster, as Belle walked passed they each stared at her, winking and nodding at each other they followed. “She’s very sexy” one guy said to his mate. “I know I liked to see what’s under all that” he looked up and down at her body. Belle completely oblivious to the mysterious and disturbing group of guys, she entered the toilets. “Come on, let’s go” a black haired twenty flourish guy said to the group. Smirking they all leaped up from the seat. “Hello??” Belle heard a noise behind her as she washed her hands. Her breathing rate started to increase; you could see her chest rise and fall.

“Hello?” she said again, feeling frightened. “Hello sexy” One man swung the door open, “What...what are you doing in here, this is the girls bathroom” The four men stared at her, “I know” one replied walking closer. “Stop....don’t come any closer” Belle warned, her eyes becoming wetter than usual. “Shh, baby. We’re not going to hurt you. Just keep still and shut up” They four surrounded her, “No, don’t” Belle tried to scream, but instead it turned to a whisper.

“Daddy when’s mummy coming home?” Aden ignored Sydney’s questioned. “Daddy! When’s mummy coming home?” Sydney asked again almost screaming. “Soon!” he raised his voice. Sydney looked scared, “Soon, sweetie” he smiled, using a normal tone.

“Nooo. No. No” Belle cried as she sat in the corner, her shirt turned, her arms covered in bruises and her breasts red roar. “It hurts....” she cried, tears dripping down her cheeks. “Aden” she tried to breathe, “Aden!” she said her voice getting quieter and weaker. “Help me...” she continued to cry, her hands sat protectively on her stomach. “Nooooo” she moaned, curling up into a ball.

The front door closed, “Mummy!” Sydney ran up to her mother, Belle picked her up cuddling her. “Where have you been, you realise what time it is. We were getting worried!” Aden said desperately. “Well, I’m sorry I lost track of time” Belle was wearing a new outfit. Her torn and bloodied clothes were in a plastic bag, “I’m just gonna go and have a quick shower now” Belle could see Aden was full of questions, not wanting to talk about her the recent incident Belle quickly headed off towards the shower. “Dinner will be ready in five minutes” Aden shouted out. “Okay” Belle said in tears, but she used a tone that hid her shakiness. Slipping her clothes off, Belle looked in the mirror, staring at her bruised body Belle cried even more, feeling her arms and upper body with her hands the four words kept running through her head “I feel so dirty, I feel so dirty”.

“Hello?” Aden picked up the phone while Belle was in the shower. “Did you do it yet?” Geoff asked. “No not yet, things haven’t exactly been running smoothly between us at the moment. Not sure if now is the right time. Or when will be the right time for that matter” Aden felt inside his pocket of his jeans, the box about to burn a hole in his pants, depeste to leap onto Belle’s finger. “Oh okay. Belle will say yes, so there’s no need to worry, mate. Alright?” Geoff reassured Aden, there was a silence. “Okay” Aden whispered, hanging up the phone.

Hey hope it made sense! Leave a message :)

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 11

“Good night Sweetie” Aden whispered as he put his daughter to bed. Belle who was working on her article washed herself thoroughly and slipped on a black sleeveless shirt with her grey stretchy yoga pants. “Hey Belle, its 7:30pm don’t leave it too late ok?” Aden whispered Belle didn’t say a word or even acknowledge she had heard him speak. Typing at a fast pace Aden could see Belle was desperate to finish her article. “Night Belle” deciding it was best to leave her to her work and gave her a quick peek on top of her head. “Aden...” As he was about to walk off, he turned “Yeah” he looked at her with a concerned look. Regret and shame consumed her wanting to come clean about her horrifying experience at the train station, unable to bring herself to admitting the truth Belle quickly responded with a smile “Good night”. Blowing a kiss at her she smiled again. Yawning Belle looked at the clock “11:00pm” Opening the door slowly the light seeped into her bedroom, Aden was sound asleep. Looking at him so peaceful made her feel as if she was looking at heaven. Grabbing her pillow from the bed and then a blanket from the cupboard Belle made a bed on the couch. Waking a 12 Aden looked over to the right side of the bed “Belle?” he whispered, noticing her pillow gone he began to wonder whether she was sleeping on the couch. Sighing in disappointment and sadness, Aden closed his eyes and then opened them again. “Belle....please come back to bed...please” he whispered with his pillow in his face. Struggling to get to sleep, he eventually drifted in a unconscious state.

“Mummy!” Sydney ran out of her room and then into Aden and Belle’s bedroom. “Mummy!” Sydney ran to the side where Aden was sleeping. “Baby..” Aden moaned in a sleepy voice. Running back out Sydney spotted her mother asleep on the couch. “Mummy!” she yelled as she jumped on the couch. “Ouch, Sydney!” Belle woke up feeling irritated. “Mummy, mummy. The cartoons are on! Bugs bunny, daffy duck!” she said excitedly. Aden could hear Sydney speaking loudly “Syd...its 6am” Belle placed the pillow onto her face forcefully as she lied on her back. “Morning” Aden switched the television on. “Aden...” Belle moaned. “Sorry, but you know what happens when she doesn’t get to watch her loony tunes in the morning” Belle rolled her eyes “And you know what happens when I don’t get enough sleep!” she pounded the couch with her pillow. Getting up she walked over to the fridge. “Hahahahahahaah” Sydney laughed as she watched the TV.

That's all I got so far lol. I'm not sure when I'll be able to update, so heres a small part of the chapter.

Chapter 11 continued

“Ouch” Belle placed her hand on her stomach, “Belle?” Aden asked looking over at her curiously. “I’m fine” She smiled as she sat next to Sydney who watched the TV in amazement. “I need to pee” Belle quickly felt like her lower half had filled up with 10 tons of urine. “K” Aden said in an uninterested manner. Half an hour later, “Aden, I’m just getting dressed” Belle yelled out, closing the door. Taking her shirt off she looked in the mirror, scanning her body frightened by the sight of her bruises. “Daddy” Sydney jumped up onto the stool in front of the kitchen bar. “Yes baby” Aden replied giving her a fake smile. “I don’t wanna share my toys” Aden looked at her, not knowing what she was going on about. “You don’t have to...who would want to play with your toys?” Aden asked thinking Sydney had invented an imagery friend.

“Ahh” Belle touched the bruise on her stomach with her right hand. “Mummy said a baby is inside of her and I don’t wanna share my toys daddy! I don’t wanna lose twenty bird, twenty bird is my favourite” Aden looked at her in shock. “Belle...” Aden called out. “Yeah, I’m still getting dressed” Belle responded anxiously. With her hands shaking Belle opened the drawer looking for a shirt that had long sleeves, to cover the bruises. “Be right backs sweetie” Aden walked towards the bedroom, “Hmm...I wore that one last week...” Belle looked through the drawer. “Be....” Aden opened the door, “Aden!” Belle screamed, grabbing a t-shirt hiding her body. “Get out!” she screamed again. “Belle what happened? You’re hurt!” He hurried towards her, “I said I’m fine, now get out! Get out! Get out!” Belle screamed with fear. “Mummy?” Sydney heard the screams from the room, worried she walked into the room. “Mummy....!” Sydney cried, as she saw her mother’s wounds.

Aden

Syd, go and play now. Aden said as he stared at Belle, screaming inside he couldn’t speak. Afraid of asking the unthinkable question, “What happened?” And hearing the answer.

Belle

Aden please, I need you to leave now. I’ll tell you later.

Aden

Oh just like you were going to tell me that you were pregnant? That kind of later... (Aden crossed his arms, frowning).

Belle

How did you....(realising Sydney must have said something) Aden, I swear I was going to tell you. I just didn’t want....

Aden

Want what Belle?

Belle

I didn’t want you to think you weren’t the father. (Belle started to break down in tears).

Aden

(With his lips shaking) Why would...why wouldn’t I be the father, how wouldn’t I be the father. Belle what’s going on?

Belle

The other night.... I was waiting at the train station. There were these guys, I didn’t think much of them at first until they corned me in the bathroom.

Aden

(Fearing the worse) Please tell me they didn’t do what I think they did....

Belle

They all...there were....4 of them...they took turns...I couldn’t get away Aden. I tried; I tried so hard to fight them off! But then I was froze, I couldn’t get enough strength to push them away. They were too strong for me.....

Aden

Belle (Aden whispers) I’m so sorry.

Belle

What do you have to be sorry about, it wasn’t your fault, you didn’t hurt me. They did.

Aden

But I did hurt you, I yelled at you for lying to me about my father.

Belle

Aden it doesn’t matter anymore.

Aden

It does Belle! I’m sorry, you’re right, my father should have the right to meet his granddaughter, I am so sorry Belle. I have been so childish for the past week. You didn’t deserve to be treated the way I treated you. You deserve so much better.

Belle

I know you are sorry Aden. I’m not mad at you.

Aden

I love you so much Belle (cries). (whispers) I never wanted you to experience what I experienced.

Belle

And I love you too baby, I just don’t want you to punish yourself for what happened to me. This is why I didn’t want you to find out. I knew you would feel this way.

Aden

And you’re pregnant....

Belle

(Smiles) I am (laughs).

Aden

Another baby...how cool is that? (laughs)

Belle

Really? (smiles)

Aden

(whispers) Yeah. I love the idea of having another baby with you. As long as it’s a boy though.

Belle

Well if you’re lucky I might produce a boy (Aden and Belle laugh).

Aden

And this time, I’m naming the baby!.

Belle

Okay.. (Smiles innocently)

Aden

Agreed? (Whispers leaning in for a kiss)

Belle

Agreed (Belle kisses Aden slowly).

Hope you like this one.. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 12

After intense counselling sessions, Belle finally accepted and was able to move on from her frightening ordeal. 9 months of out of control hormones, constant trips to the bathroom, cravings for double chocolate ice-cream and just plain old chocolate and driving Aden up the wall the time finally came. Expecting the baby to arrive in a weeks’ time, Belle walked into her bedroom and felt a slight pain in her stomach looking down she could see her water had broken.

Belle

Aden! Help! I think my water’s broken.

Aden

Belle! {Aden runs into the bedroom}

Belle

{Screams in pain as Aden tries to lift her} No! I can’t, the baby’s coming Aden.

Aden

Okay, Okay {Aden tries to comprehend the situation} Okay hold my hand. I’m calling the ambulance.

Call taker

Hello, emergency services. Eloise speaking, How can I help you?

Aden

Ah hi, my girlfriend is having a baby. What do I do, she can’t move. The baby is coming now.

Eloise

Okay sure, I need you to tell her to push with each contraction.

{Belle screams in pain}

Aden

Come on Belle, I need you to push.

Eloise

Make sure she’s taking deep breaths.

Aden

Take deep breaths babe.

{Belle continues to scream}

Eloise

Is the baby out yet?

Aden

Nah I can see its head.

Eloise

Okay good, just hang in there.

Aden

Belle you’re doing great. Deep breaths.

Eloise

Okay is the baby nearly out?

Aden

No, no! The umbilical cord is wrapped around its neck.

Eloise

Okay, I need you to quickly and carefully try to get the cord off the baby’s neck.

Aden

The baby doesn’t look good.

Eloise

Have you removed the cord? {There is a silence} Sir?

Aden

Yes, yes. {There is another long silence. The baby is out and Belle is barely conscious on the bedroom floor. }

Aden

Oh my...oh my god. {Whispers}

Eloise

Sir, is anything okay?

Aden

The baby it’s blue and really grey. It’s not breathing.

Eloise

The baby isn’t breathing?

Aden

No. What do I do? What do I do?

Eloise

The ambulance is on its way.

Aden

My baby... {Cries} It’s not breathing.

Eloise

They’re on its way, stay calm.

Aden

Come on, come on.

Eloise

The ambulance is a street away.

Aden

Is doesn’t look good, god help my baby please

Eloise

Don’t panic, they’re coming.

Aden

The baby doesn’t look normal, there’s no colour in the face.

Eloise

Everything will be alright when the ambulance get there. You’re doing a great job. Hang in there.

Aden

{Sighs} Hurry up! Come on, please. Please.

Ambulance officers arrive.

Aden

They’re here, the ambulance is here.

Eloise

Okay.

{Ambulance officers revive the baby}

Aden

It’s breathing! The baby’s breathing.

Eloise

The baby’s breathing?

Aden

Yes

Eloise

That’s fantastic you have a good one.

Aden

Thank you so much.

Eloise

Good night sir.

Aden

Wait, wait. What’s your name?

Eloise

It’s Eloise.

Belle

Is the baby okay?

Aden

Yeah babe, the baby’s okay. Everything is going to be okay. {Aden kisses Belle on the forehead.}

Hope it's okay.... :huh:

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 13

Sydney, Aden and Belle all stared smiling at the new born. “She’s perfect” Belle smiled at Aden, Aden smiled back and replied “So perfect”.

“What is her name?” Sydney stared into her mother’s eyes smiling; it was definitely a joy to have a younger sister although Sydney had already complained about not wanting to share her toys. “Do I have to?” She begged her mother as they drove home from the hospital. “Yes, you have to...if I have to share chocolate ice-cream with your father; you have to share your toys with your sister”. Sydney kicked the back seat angrily.

“We’ve decided to call her Eloise- after the lady who helped daddy on the phone” Sydney gave another smile, approving the name.

“Eloise is cute, but Sydney is better” Sydney said sounding confident.

“Not as cute as Belle” Belle teased Sydney.

“Okay sweetie it’s time for your insulin shot” Aden stood up walking over to the cupboard where Sydney’s diabetic kit was placed.

“No! I’m sick of needles” Sydney quickly headed for her room, in a desperate attempt to escape.

“Hey” Aden gently grabbed her arm stopping from her leaving the longue room, “No, it’s not fair Eloise doesn’t have to have needles all the

time”

“Aden couldn’t we just hold it off for a bit longer” Belle hated seeing her daughter in pain, the needle pierced her daughter’s skin, witnessing

and hearing the cries from her daughter tore her up inside.

“Belle, it has to be done now” Aden said strongly he too felt guilty for inflicting pain on his child, but he knew it was for her own good. “Hold

still baby” Aden said gently. “N-noooooo!” Sydney screamed. “Mummy! Mummy!” Tears fell down her cheek. “Shhh” Belle whispered,

worried the baby might wake up. “Stop it! I said stop it!!” Sydney could feel the needle pressing into her skin. “There all done” Aden kissed her soft skin, comforting her. “Now I had the stupid needle, can I have some lollies?” Sydney whinged. “Maybe later” Aden walked back over to

Belle who was still smiling at her baby. “No, now!!!” Sydney stomped her foot on the ground. “Syd if you’re not going to behave you can go to your room” Aden said in a calm voice. “You’re mean!” Sydney slammed her bedroom door.

“She’ll get over it” Aden simply smiled.

“Ahh” Belle said realising she had forgotten to pick up some documents from work.

“What?” Aden asked curiously.

“I forgot to pick up a report from work”

“Okay how about I go and you stay here with Sydney. I’ll take Eloise into the hospital with me though, I won’t leave her in the car”

“Sure you don’t mind?” Belle asked.

“I’m sure, you’ve just gone through child birth, as painful as it is getting up from this comfortable couch I need to go and get that report”

Belle picked up a pillow from the couch a flung it at him. “Oi” Aden said as he got hit in the face. “You think getting from is painful! I’ve had to go through child birth twice because of you minister!”

“Oh I’m sorry for putting through that pain”

“You should be, now kiss me please” Belle smiled mysteriously.

“Happy now?” Aden pretended to complain even though he was loving every second.

“Sydney’s right, you are mean”

“What” Aden laughed in shock? “I’m not mean; I’m actually keeping her alive”

“Meany!” Belle teased.

“Shhhhh! Baby is sleeping”.

“Bye” Aden leaned in giving Belle one of his passionate kisses.

After gathering Belle’s documents from work Aden headed home the level of petrol was getting critically low. Stepping out of the car Aden filled the car with fuel. Leaving Eloise who was sound asleep in the car, Aden constantly glanced over at her who was two metres away. As he waited he looked back to his car only to see it driving off. Rusing outside in shock, Aden starts chasing the car screaming his daughter’s name.

Aden

Hey! Hey! Stop, my daughter’s in the car.

A man waiting for petrol comes over.

Mate, try to calm down.

Aden

He’s taken my baby, my baby’s in the car!

The man phones triple zero.

Call taker

Emergency services, how may I help you?

Lee

Yeah hi, I’m at a petrol station and a guy’s car has been stolen. He’s baby was in the car.

Call taker

There’s a child in the car?

Lee

Yes.

Call taker

How old is the child?

Aden

My baby, my baby’s in the car. They’re taken my baby!

Lee

Mate, mate how old is the baby? How old is the baby?

Aden

Ah it’s a day old.

Lee

The baby’s a day old?

Call taker

A day old, what’s the car look like?

Lee

What does your car look like?

Aden

It’s a white Toyota.

Lee

White Toyota

Call taker

What’s the registration number?

Lee

What’s the registration number?

Aden

I dunno, it’s a new car. My baby’s gone...my baby...

Lee

He’s pretty distressed.

Call taker

Okay, tell him to calm down. I’ve called the police. Do you know which direction the car headed?

Lee

Across the highway, on Stanley Rd.

Aden

My baby! Someone’s got my baby. Please, help. They’re taken my baby.

Police arrive at the petrol station

Aden

They have taken my baby.

Police officer

Sir, please calm down.

Aden jumps into the police car, as they drive up Stanley rd. The police receive a message from the police radio.

{Radio} A white Toyota has been located on the side of the Darling street.

Police Officer

Is there a baby in the car?

{Radio}

Yes.

Aden lets out a sigh of relief.

Aden

Thank you, thank you so much {Whispers with tears in his eyes}

Hope you thought it was okay... :unsure:

Last Chapter - Hope you guys enjoyed this fic, sorry I can't write much more. So I've decided to wrap up the fic. :(

So after creating two precious children, Belle and Aden faced the many challenges parents face on a daily basis, not wanting to go to sleep, refusing to help out, tantrums when they didn’t get their own way and so on. Although it was a constant struggle Aden and Belle were there for each other. Even after six years, they still remained deeply in love. Aden never understood why he was blessed with such a beautiful wife, from the moment he first kissed Belle in her room he was truly grateful to whoever made Belle turn and smile at him. When Eloise reached the age of two Aden finally popped the question at their house, filled with candlelight’s. Aden was afraid the girls might burn themselves left them with Nicole and Geoff for the night.

“Aden...?” Belle walked into the room gob smacked.

“Belle....” Aden smiled, wearing the same outfit he wore to Rachel and Tony’s wedding.

“What’s going on? Holy sh*t is it our anniversary? Oh my god Aden I totally forgot”

“Belle” Aden cut in quickly.

“Yeah”

“Shut up” Aden smiled, walking towards her.

“Okay” Belle said quickly, listening attentively.

“You know I love you right? You know that you are the most important thing....one of the most important things to me”

“Yes.....”

“I...I couldn’t believe that when we were teenagers you finally looked at me and saw the real me and liked it. I know I always annoyed the crap out of you, but that was because I didn’t know how to express the profound love I felt for you. I knew you were way out of my league. But now I’ve got you and I hope I have you for the rest of my life. The day you sat with me at the hospital, when I thought my dad wouldn’t make it I looked at you and all I prayed to god...{laughs} that if I was more supporting of my father, tried harder at school, that somehow god would grant me the opportunity to kiss you. That’s all I wanted to do sitting next to you, watching you read those trashy magazines, I just wanted to hold your hand, I wanted to kiss those lips. I thought there was no way in hell I would be able to kiss someone like you. “

“Aden....I....I don’t know what to say...” Belle struggled for words.

“When I first discovered you were into me, I was so scared to make a move. Like I wanted to be around you but then my heart raced, my palms couldn’t stop shaking. Usually I’d have no problem going up to girls and just pashing them, but I was afraid you would regret me, I was afraid I’d hurt you. But I always felt this connection between us, unlike any other connection I’ve had with anyone. When I first told you about the abuse I thought you would run away, I thought you wouldn’t want to be with someone who is weak and couldn’t have sex. But you stayed with me, you supported me. And if it wasn’t for you Belle, I’d probably be in jail or dead. “

“So this whole speech, is you saying thank you?”

“No exactly...Every day I wake up next to you. I look at you sleeping and smile because even when you’re asleep you look amazing. And I know I’ll never be able to make you as happy as you would like, but I want to spend the rest of my life trying to figure out how. “

“Oh my god Aden...”

“Belle”

“Yes, I will” Belle said quickly.

“Um Belle, I haven’t asked you yet.”

“Sorry” Belle giggled.

“Belle Taylor...Susan Belle Taylor....”

“Yeah....”

“Will you marry me?”

“Seriously?”

“Yes seriously”

“Are you sure?”

“Belle just answer the question”

“Yes, of course I will marry you”

Belle and Aden kissed, though this kiss seemed like it never wanted to end. Belle lip synced “I love you” to Aden. “Aden- You already make me incredibly happy.....and that’s all thanks to you buying me ice-cream every day” Belle joked. “What?” Aden asked in a shocked voice. “I’m only kidding you...”

“Stupid jerk?” Aden joked.

“No....so where’s this ring?” Belle changed the subject.

“Here” Aden opened the blue velvet box. The ring was silver with one small but visible diamond.

“Do you like it?” Aden whispered.

“I love it...its perfect.....and so are you...” This was it, Belle couldn’t hold back the tears any longer.

The wedding was everything Belle dreamed of, a small intimate wedding at the beach with her two daughters and her soon-to-be husband.

“Do you take Aden Jefferies .....”

“I do...”

“I now pronounce you Mr and Mrs Jefferies”

“And I now pronounce myself to be Mrs. Belle Taylor Jefferies” Belle whispered to Aden.

“I can’t believe we made it- after all these years” Aden smiled.

“Yeah – we’ll always have each other.” Belle replied.

Please comment. I'm gonna closed this thread soon. :wink:

Comments

Archived