Geoff and Nicole

Guest Romeo&Indi Forever

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. Whenever you have a pairing with an innocent inexperienced boy and an outgoing experienced girl it's sure going to have some cute scenes. But I really don't want them to last. I prefer Melody because I feel she made Geoff more bearable. And them both being being so inexperienced made for some lovely scenes and then on the other side I loved seeing Geoff stand up to Christine. Scenes like that made him interesting to watch. The reason I am not liking Nicole/Geoff at the moment is because they are not together yet but they are already changing (changing not developing) his character in scenes with her. Don't get me wrong, this saving her stuff has made some good scenes but come on do they have to turn him into a superhero overnight. The spoilers already have Geoff having a moral dilemma over sleeping with her and I don't think it will end there, I think we can look forward to alot of storylines like that (his christian beliefs/her doing whatever she likes) in the future for them. They whole thing may be cute now but I don't know if I would want to watch that for long period of time.

No. Whenever you have a pairing with an innocent inexperienced boy and an outgoing experienced girl it's sure going to have some cute scenes. But I really don't want them to last. I prefer Melody because I feel she made Geoff more bearable. And them both being being so inexperienced made for some lovely and and then on the other side I loved seeing Geoff stand up to Christine. Scenes like that made him interesting to watch. The reason I am not liking Nicole/Geoff at the moment is because they are not together yet but they are already changing (changing not developing) his character in scenes with her. Don't get me wrong, this saving her stuff has made some good scenes but come on do they have to turn him into a superhero overnight. The spoilers already have Geoff having a moral dilemma over sleeping with her and I don't think it will end there, I think we can look forward to alof of storylines like that (his christian believes/her doing whatever she likes) in the future for them. They whole thing may be cute now but I don't know if I would want to watch that for long period of time.

I agree with you 'enjoy the ride' , Melody really makes Geoff bearable. As soon as she left i really didn't like him especially during the Jai and Annie stuff.

I think they are cute together but dont think they will last.

Archived