Kristina's Artwork

Guest Kris10na

Kristina. I love you.

First thing's first, thank you for the JJ icon! <3 Tomorrow, when I have the energy, I'm going to use it. I really, really appreciate you doing that. :wub:

Secondly, the H&A icons are gorgeous. I particularly love the Black & White ones with the colourful textures. So gorgeous.

And then......

#1, Gorgeous colouring/cropping (Another of my fave scenes! Such an amazing hug!). #2, wow.... the eyes look amazing! So powerful!. #3, I love the little heart so subtly placed. Also, the fact the purple goes with the purple on the train. #3 & #4! AMAZING. I adore the colouring and the 3 different caps used. Bonus points for ILU episode. :wub: I'm saving them all, if you don't mind.

The wallpaper is so, so beautiful. Another fave scene (I wonder why) and again with the text. EEEKKK. :wub:

Seriously, you are SO amazing. <3 I love how seeing graphics of these episodes nearly 3 years down the line still makes me want to squee. Maybe I need to get over it and move on.

And yes, don't try sugarcoating it as Amy's favourite thing (which, fair point, it is!) because everyone knows you love it just as much as me. Including you. It's nice to know I'm not alone. :P

I rambled again. See what you made me do? With all your McDean-ness. As punishment, I demand you make lots more, all the time. :P 'Kay?

So, to sum up: You're an amazing graphic-maker. So creative and talented. I love this thread so, so much.<3

(OK, there were a lot more emoticon's in here, but board restrictions meant my post is a lot less colourful that originally planned. lols. But yes, it was a pool of hearts and smiles.)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

e5c9552a96.pnga4f843de4a.png

*Pets icons* These are so gorgeous. I adore the black and white on the Matilda one. The use of the coloured texture to split between the two images is so creative and looks amazing. Just, that whole style is brilliant. And then Lucas! ^_^ You pretty much own my heart for that alone.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh..WOW! Your icons are absolutely gorgeous, Kristina! I cant believe how long it's been since I came into your thread. I promise to come here more often. I've caught up on your most recent updates and later I will be sure to have a look further back at your thread!

43c4a9b37f.pngedd8cb676a.png4f7d167e47.png6ab75bf716.png

:wub: These icons have such beautiful colouring! I wish I could get my colouring to look as amazing as this! I adore the cropping on them too, particularly on the first one and the second is amazing.

7ecb0c62aa.png5a36b0a707.png3eae109e7b.png

Oooh, the cropping here is perfect! I really like how you've cropped the second one, especially and Kirsty's blue top stands out nicely. :)

cef9bf3d62.png4d88bf8fdb.png

Ah, once again.. colouring = GORGEOUS! I love how Dani's lips stand out and the cropping is spot on :D. I really like the style of the second one and how you have used a close up of Tasha for the first half and the second half is further back.

417c1b256f.png071b34ce06.pnge69243b5a7.png

Seriously, can your icons get any better?! Again, the colouring... :wub: Liam's eyes stand out so beautifully!

I might save a few icons from your wonderful thread and I will obviously credit/upload if or when I decide to use them. Great work, Kristina... Hopefully you'll be able to update soon, after your trip of course. Have a great time, by the way! :)

Archived