Fanfic Video

Guest rachel&kim

I made this video ages ago but I'm bored and just thought I'd post it here to see what you guys think of it.

Basically, it's a fanfic video, this didn't actually happen in the show at any point but the story goes that Rachel breaks Kim's heart and he can never forgive her and turns to alcohol which eventually leads to his death. Then she, unable to cope with the guilt, ends up in the same way. It's set to Whiskey Lullaby by Brad Paisley. Just listen to the lyrics and you'll pretty much get the gist.

I know Rachel and Kim are old news but I have hundreds of clips of them so they were the easiest couple to use to illustrate the story. Please have a watch and give me any feedback. Hope you like it. :D

• 1 month later...

Oh :( No comments?

Ohhh I watched this on youtube once I didn't realise it was yours. I think it's soo clever how you've managed to take a situation and make a completely different story out of it, the song is beautiful and it brought me close to tears. As much as I'm a Tachel fan, I do miss Kim and Rachel how they used to be, they were a fun couple. I don't think the writers pay much attention to "fun" storylines anymore and its all doom and gloom!

Don't worry about not getting many comments, I'm one of those people who tends to watch these sorts of things and is just too lazy to post a comment, just wanted to so you know how much I enjoyed it! :lol:

You should make more like this, I'd love to watch them, I was a huge Kachel fan!

Archived