Love Is Not Easy

Guest adelle4eva

Chapter 2.

Aden was walking on the beach thinking about his present and if she would like it. Ever since Belle and Aden got together he changed alot and tried his best to always be polite to everyone,Aden was now thinking about how Belle totally supported him about his grandfather and never ran away,when he bumped into Ashley.

`Oh god, Im sorry. I didnt see you`, he said trying to be polite.

`Thats okay, it was my fault too.`Im Ashley, I just arrived here`,she replied noticing his school uniform.

`Im Aden. I could give you a tour if you want?`

`Dont you have to be somewhere?`,she asked looking at his clothes trying to be obvious.

`Im on my lunch break so I have time.`

`Well, I would love to but Im busy. How about this afternoon?`, she asked thinking if he had any plans with a certain someone.

`Sorry, Im spending some time with my girlfriend`,he said.

BINGO! she thought.

Trying to hide the smile that was coming by covering her mouth with her hand and prentending to scratch her face.

`Maybe next time`

`Yeah, Definetly!`,Aden said looking down at the sand and then remebering about school and quickly checked his watch for the time but as usual it froze.

`Do you know the time by any chance?`, he asked sounding desperate

`Yep, Its 1:50`.

`I gotta go catch you around`, he screamed running towards the school till she couldnt see him.

Leaving Ashley with a smirk.

--------------------

Belle walked up the stairs of Romans house where Aden lived holding in one hand his present and the other his card. She opened the door to see Aden kissing another women.

Sorry its short.Chapter 3 will be longer.

Next time: Why is Aden kissing that girl? How will Belle react?

Archived