Shipwrecked - UK

Guest LisaCarmen

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont usually watch this but this year i got really addicted to it one morning it was on after Hollyoaks and since watching it I havent been able to stop!

I;m deffo a tiger boooo to the sharks :P

^^Ditto that!

I HATE The Sharks, I noticed they had there own little tactics of making people stay on their Island and they also stirred up a lot for The Tigers.

The Tigers IMO would be a much nicer group to be around, they have more fun!

I Also LOVE the fact that they have a secret Island- Survival Island (They may have this every year but as I said i havent watched before :D )I think this Island just made the show even more Addictive and enjoyable.

Thats my opinion though! I havent been able to watch it recently as i have been to busy with work :(

Siana__x

I Also LOVE the fact that they have a secret Island- Survival Island (They may have this every year but as I said i havent watched before :D )I think this Island just made the show even more Addictive and enjoyable.

Nah this is the first year they have done it

its a great idea.... i just cant wait to find out what their role is on shipwrecked 2008 :D

yey another fellow tiger

woo :rolleyes:

I've always been a Tigers fan in previous series but this year i'm a Sharkies fan. I think it has something to do with the fact that Susan {on Tigers} bugged me in the 1st episode so i decided i was supporting whichever Island she wasn't on :lol::lol:

Can't wait to find out what the 3rd Island are going to have to do this week.

Archived