Shipwrecked - UK

Guest LisaCarmen

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems obvious that those on the third island will have to choose which group wins, but I hope it's not as straight forward as that. It's too predictable, plus they haven't been around either group for any length of time so it doesn't seem very fair. I'm definitely pro-Tigers though...well actually I'm pro whichever group doesn't include Tom! I do find some of the other Sharks irritating as well - Lauren behaves like a spoilt brat a lot of the time, Keris is quite stroppy, and Jamie is a bit of an idiot.

Jamie is an idiot but Shipwrecked isnt about being someone you are not and Sharks arent pretending at all..

I don't think either group is pretending - to be honest I don't think it's possible to pretend when you're being filmed 24 hours a day for 3 months. Eventually cracks will begin to show. It just happens that the Tigers are a nicer bunch of people, IMO. Don't get me wrong, I do like some of the Sharks, but it seems like the nice ones are being lead by the not-so-nice ones.

I have to admit I have been a tiger supporter from the beginning so I want them to win... for some reason I have supported the tigers in every series so far as the people have always seemed nicer. Also, I really don't like Tom - he is so arrogant.

I can't wait to see their faces when Hawk island come back to haunt them!!! :D There is going to be some serious sucking up going on!

It is a shame that the others won't get to visit their island though - it would have been good if the Sharks and Tigers were taken on a boat trip to Hawk island - they would have got the shock of their lives to discover everyone they thought had gone home weeks ago was still there!!

Archived