Barbro's (chari0t) artwork

Guest chari0t

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lovely avs Barbro. :D

The text for each av is very apt. I like the Leah one in particular.

I especially like the Hugh & Rachel, Kim & Rachel, the two Rachel ones. The wording, colouring and text in all of them are well thought out.

Keep up the good work.

Thank you so much guys! :D

I don`t know if I can update today. The internet is out and now I am on my brothers Mac using the neighbours internet, and if my brother found out I`m using his Mac, I`m dead! :P

So I just have to wait till the internet is up before I can update. But while the internet is down I will make more avs. Anyone have a request or suggestion?

I don`t know if I can update today. The internet is out and now I am on my brothers Mac using the neighbours internet, and if my brother found out I`m using his Mac, I`m dead! :P

So I just have to wait till the internet is up before I can update. But while the internet is down I will make more avs. Anyone have a request or suggestion?

MORE MATTIE *grins*

plz!

MORE MATTIE *grins*

plz!

You're wish is my command, Bec! :P Or something like that^^

beautiful.jpghalfasleepcopy.jpgheadup.jpgincomplete.jpglokk.jpgmatildahurt.jpg

And some with Matilda and others:

flower.jpgstillloveyou.jpgmatildaric.jpgloveheart.jpg

friend.jpg

And some other avs:

playtragic.jpgoutofmymind.jpglove.jpgjulescassie.jpg

jules.jpggirlcopy.jpgcassie.jpg

Enjoy! Comments?

MORE MATTIE *grins*

plz!

You're wish is my command, Bec! :P Or something like that^^

beautiful.jpghalfasleepcopy.jpgheadup.jpgincomplete.jpglokk.jpgmatildahurt.jpg

And some with Matilda and others:

stillloveyou.jpg

friend.jpg

WOW . . . SAVING . . .

:D thankyou, if i use i will credit :P

Great creations! I especially like the Jazz, Cassie and Mattie plus Mattie and Lucas ones.

Capturing the different facial expressions of Mattie, along with the colourings and text in your creations are what I really like about your creations.

Keep up the good work. :D

Archived