Love Will Never Die

Guest stephyrose4

Okay this is my very first first go at this, So it may not be good.

Story Title: Love Will Never Die.

Type of story: Long/Short fic haven't decided yet

Main Characters: Jack, Martha, Tasha, Kim + more coming maybe.

BTTB rating: T/A Recommended 15+

Genre: Romance/Drama

Does story include spoilers:No

Any warnings: SC, L

Summary: Read the info underneath to understand the starting of the story.

Jack and Martha used to be best buddies in college and in primary school, until Jack had to move away because his father got a life changing opportunity to become a actor in the USA. Jack and his family had been living in the USA for 4years now and Jack had really been missing Summer Bay. He decided to move back to the Bay and get his life back onto track.

Jack was now back in the Bay and had reunited with Martha after 4years of not seeing each other, when they decided to move in together. Jack had found a job working as a security guard at the local Pub/Club. And Martha was working at the Local diner.

The thing is Jack and Martha both truly deep down loved each other, But it was awkward and weird for anything to happen between them. Jack on the other hand, had started to unwind and started to let his true feeling's out.

It had now been 2months since Jack had moved to the bay... And Jack and Martha had now been living together for a month and a half..

Jack is 20

And Martha is just about 20.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Warning: Content may not be suitable for younger readers!

CHAPTER 1

The door slammed shut, Jack had just finished work and was pumped from all the entertainment at the Pub, Martha was in the lounge sitting there shivering her butt off while watching the T.V. Jack looked across the lounge and saw Martha sitting there, walking into the lounge, he smiled.

"Hey gorgeous." Jack said giving a big grin.

'' Jack shut up, I've told you so many time's not to call me that, Get it threw your stupid brain!'' Martha yelled..

''Oh loosen up, Can't you take a joke?'' Jack said lifting a eyebrow and started giggling.

'' Yea I can I'm just sick of it Okay, Anyway I'm sick of fighting let's just have a good evening ...'' Martha said while wrapping the blanket around herself.

'' Yeah me too, Anyways changing the subject, I couldn't notice that you were cold do you want a cuddle?'' Jack laughed

''Don't worry I'm only joking!'' Jack said as he sat down opposite Martha on the other couch.

'' Oh yip good one, Your real funny.'' Martha laughed.

'' So how was work anyway?'' Martha asked.

'' Yeah it was pumping, Some pretty hot chick's there tonight couldn't keep my eye's off them! I'm pretty sure they were checking me out too'' Jack said giving a cheeky smile.

'' Jack get over yourself'' Martha giggled.

She was thinking in her mind '' Yeah your flipping hot alright, No chick could get there eye's of you''

Jack laughed

''Yeah one day i will when I -'' Jack stuttered, "Oh don't worry." Jack added quickly.

''Anyway I'm gonna go have a shower and then have something to eat I'll be like 30minutes okay.'' Jack said.

''Or you could come join me'' Jack gave Martha a sexy look, and cocked his eyebrows at her.

''Oh i think I'll be alright here'' Martha said giving him a annoyed look.

But she was really thinking ''oh man why can't I just let my true feeling's out.''

Jack walked off heading into the hallway grabbing a towel and heading into the bathroom.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

10minutes later..

Martha was busting to go toilet and there was only one toilet in the whole house, She thought for a second ''where the hell am i gonna go toilet, Jacks in the bathroom and there's no were else to go.''

She started heading down the hall-way.

*Knock- Knock*

Martha knocked on the bathroom door.

''Yeah'' Jack yelled.

''I need to go toilet I'm busting hurry up!'' Martha yelled back at Jack.

'' Oh just come in and go toilet, I won't peek.'' Jack said

Martha thought for a second '' Oh my god what am i getting myself into..''

She opened the door...

Preview: What will happen in the bathroom? Will they kiss?

Note: Thanks for reading. Comment's?

I know this is short.. I could'nt really think :(

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys for the comment's! I really appreciate them.

I kinda don't really like this chapter..

CHAPTER 2

Martha anxiously walked in...

She had just finished going toilet and was pulling up her knickers and skirt, when Jack swinged open the shower curtain!

'' JAAAAAAAAACCCCKKK! What are you doing?'' Martha screamed!

''Oh sorry i forgot you were there, I didn't see anything I promise Maybe I saw a glance but nothing that would get my hope's up.'' Jack said having a cheeky smirk on his face. As he rap's the towel around the bottom of him.

'' Oh shut up you discusting creature! All you care about is sex, sex, sex. Just like every other guy on the universe!'' Martha went on..

'' what are you trying to say?' Jack asked.

'' I li....'' Martha mumbled

'' Nothing don't worry.''

Martha was thinking at the time ''because i frikkin like you.. durr you idiot!''

'' Well what are you moaning about then..? I've done nothing wrong, Except maybe have a lil peek, And i bet you liked it a little bit anyway.'' Jack said with a lil cheeky smile.

'' Oh whatever..'' Martha moaned..

Martha started walking out, Until Jack grabbed her and pulled her back and put his hand's around her stomach..

'' What are you....'' Martha had stopped talking because Jack had kissed her.

Martha really wanted to kiss him back, But she still let go and pushed him away.

'' What the... What are you doing Jack..?''

'' Exactly what you wanted to happen, And don't lie, you also wanted it to happen. You know i like you and you have been trying to push me away ever since i got here, Martha i really like you and nothing is ever going to stop me loving you.'' Jack said while putting on a very sad look.

Martha looked at Jack with a confused look.

'' You don't have to say anything, I just wanted to tell you because I'm sick of keeping my true feelings inside me.'' Jack explained.

Martha was brain-dead she had no idea what to say back to Jack.

''Anyway, I'm gonna go get changed now okay, And Martha please don't act strange.'' Jack said.

Martha lifted her eyebrow's and left the bathroom.

Jack left be hide her turning the light off and continuing to walk into his room, anxiously thinking to himself '' Oh my god, hopefully she won't act all weird and make everything awkward now.''

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

50minutes later...

Jack walked into the kitchen, He started making himself some noodle's when he heard some footstep's coming into the kitchen. Martha walks in..

'' Jack I'm sorry for being so misunderstanding earlier on, I was just shocked to hear you saying that. I'm really sorry okay.'' Martha said giving a smile.

'' I understand why it would have been a shock, I'm sorry as well for just shouting it out. It wasn't meant to come out like that.'' Jack said as reached out to give Martha a cuddle.

Martha cuddled him back, And she was really starting to enjoy it until she heard someone knocking on the front door.

She quickly pushed Jack away and made her way over to the front door and opened the door.

''Hey Martha how are ya!'' Chris said giving her a big grin.

'' I'm....... good, Yeah I'm fine thanks. '' Martha mumbled.

'' Oh that's great! So would Jack be around by any chance?'' Chris asked.

'' Yeah... he is just in the kitchen if you want him'' Martha replied.

Chris barged threw.. And heading into the kitchen he stopped and turned around to face Martha.

'' Oh i almost forgot, Do you want to come out to dinner with me tomorrow night?'' Chris asked Martha.

Jack turned around and put a big frown on his face.

Thinking ''Please say no, please say no.''

'' Oh um, I think I'm gonna be busy tomorrow, I have work till 5.30 then I'm going out with a mate, Maybe another time yeah?'' Martha replied as she faced Jack giving him a huge grin.

'' Oh.. Alright that's okay, Yeah maybe another time that would be awesome.'' Chris replied. And turned to Jack.

'' Hey bro, Just thought I'd come around and see what your up too.'' Chris asked Jack.

'' Oh hey man, Not much aye I just finished work then had a shower not alot happening here.'' Jack answered.

''Oh aye. I'm not up to much either aye. '' Chris replied.

While Jack and Martha stood there for a few seconds not saying anything..

Chris sensed that there was something going on..

'' Oh how fun! '' Jack replied as he started laughing.

'' Yeah well.... Chris mumbled. '' Can I talk to you for a second Jack.''

'' Yeah go ahead, Spit it out..'' Jack said.

'' Alone..'' He replied.

Jack thought for a second..'' why would he wanna talk to me alone..''

Martha awkwardly said '' Oh, I'm gonna go head off and watch T.V again anyway. Have fun!'' Martha laughed and walked off into the lounge.

'' Bro i couldn't notice that somethings going on between you and Martha.'' Chris said.

'' Na were fine aye..We were just having a talk before you knocked on the door it's about her...Jack mumbled. '' her... family.'' Jack replied as that was the first thing that came to his mind.

'' Oh i hope she's alright, Anyway i better head off home, Martha probably wants to talk to you about it, And i need to go get some shopping anyway. Cya bro!'' Chris said and walked off.

'' Cya man have fun shopping.'' Jack laughed.

'' Cya Martha I'm heading off now'' Chris said

'' Oh cya.. Your going already...'' Martha replied.

'' Yeah i have some thing's to do so i better run.. Cya.. Chris said

'' Alright cya then.'' Martha replied.

Chris had left, And Jack had just finished making his noodle's.. Martha was confused because Chris had left so early..Jack grabbed his noodle's and headed into the lounge and sat down next to Martha..

Preview: Will Martha and Jack kiss again or will they have another fight?

And will they go out to the club? What will happen if they do?

Thanks guys for the comment's. Oh and sorry it took me a while to put this up, I've been quite busy lately.

Chapter 3

The next day..

It was 8.30am..

Martha woke up and saw Jack standing at the door. He had been watching her sleep in so much peace and he just wanted to jump in her bed and give her a big huge cuddle, She looked so cute when she first woke up. Meanwhile.. Martha couldn't stop thinking about the kiss last night and she woke up in such a good mood to see Jack standing there.

'' Morning Sunshine, Sleep well?'' Jack looked at Martha looking so cute with her hair messed up and her eye's all puffy.

'' Yea I did, What do you want Jacky?'' Martha said as she put a little smirk on her face.

'' Oh nothing. I was just watching you in oooh so much peace, You looked like a little angel.'' He replied, '' Oh you looked just so cute.'' He continued to tease her..

'' Oh how great your even watching me sleep now.'' Martha joked back.

'' Yeah why not. He laughed. '' You want anything for brekkie I'm cooking Bacon & Eggs.'' He raised a eyebrow.

'' Yeah sound's good, I'll have some bacon and egg's sounds yummy! She said giving him a smile.

''Alright be up in 5minute's it will be ready then.'' He replied, Walking off into the hallway.

Martha jumped out of bed in such a good mood, And walked down the hallway, When she got a huge fright from Jack.

'' BOOO! '' Jack jumped out of the bathroom. Giving her a massive fright.

'' Jack, You gave me the fright of my life gosh!'' She yelled.

'' Oh poor baby!'' He grabbed her around the waist and pulled her in for a hug.

'' That's it you better watch your back now, I'm gonna get you back don't you worry. She smirked and poked her tounge out.

''Oh I'm so scared.'' He whispered into her ear. '' The Jack Meister isn't scared off anything.'' He said giving her a cheeky grin.

She laughed. '' The Jack Meister might just be scared of something, You never know.''

She continued to laugh her head off. And pushed Jack into the wall and continued to walk into the lounge. When she smelt something burning.

'' Jack did you forget about the Bacon & egg's!!'' She yelled.

'' Oh S**t !'' He got a fright and ran into the kitchen.

'' Oh man, That's our breakfast gone down the drain.'' he continued to yell. '' Ah well looks like were gonna have to starve.'' He started to joke.

'' Oh how dumb, I was looking forward to that.'' Martha started to complain.. '' Looks like your gonna have to go down the road and get me something to eat.'' She smirked and gave him a cheeky grin.

'' Yeah right, I am not.'' He laughed. '' I'm not your slave, just have some cornflakes or something.'' He paused for a minute.'' Or i could go down and get you something to eat if i get something in return.'' He said in a sing-song voice and gave her a grin.

'' Oh and what would that be Jack?'' She whined through a laugh.

He thought for a second, And started putting a huge grin on his face. '' Are you gonna tell me?'' She continued to ask.. '' A kiss!'' He replied.

She stood there in silence, thinking of what to say..

Placing her hand to her forehead. Why does he do this to me..She thought..

'' A quick peck.'' She said rolling her eye's..And i mean it Jack!''

Jack walked up to her, And put his hand's around her stomach. He started pulling her towards him,

He started kissing her passionately and gently. She was really starting to enjoy until Jack pulled away because he didn't want to hurt her feeling's by forcing her to kiss him.

Martha pulled him back into her arms, and started kissing him, Massaging her tounge with his and passionately rubbing her hand's on his waist.

Jack pulled back slowly, '' Martha do you know what your doing right now..'' He whispered..

'' Just shh Jack, I know what i want.'' She replied and pulled him back in and started kissing him.

Before recapturing them once again in another soft kiss he also really started to enjoy it. Their kisses were not hurried in any way, just sweet and very gentle.. They both moaned threw pleasure as he slid his hand's up and down her thigh..

Slowing down their movements, they both moved away slightly. Jack was confused because he didn't understand why Martha wanted more.. He started questioning her.

'' What.. What was that for? I thought you didn't even wanna touch me.'' Jack joked around with her.

'' Ah well, You didn't know what i was thinking then did ya'' Martha replied laughing, '' Did ya, Jack Meister!''

'' I knew you wanted me all along, I.. I'' Jack stuttered, '' Um oh I did know! I just didn't want to force myself onto you that's all. '' He said mumbling his word's.

'' Ha ha sure Jack. '' She replied rolling her eyes. '' So are you gonna go get my food or what?'' She asked. '' Oh maybe. Let me think about it..'' He said '' Ahhhhh nah.'' He joked around.

'' Don't worry of course i will go and get you some food, What would you like gorgeous?'' He gave a grin and put his right hand around her waist.

'' Um, I really don't know.'' She laughed. '' I'm actually not that hungry.'' She smirked. '' And i have

work in 30minute's.''

She pushed Jack's hand off her and flicked the jug on, and started making herself a coffee.

'' Oh so now you tell me, You just wanted that kiss from me didn't you, Just cos you knew how much of a good kisser I was.'' He smirked and put his hand's on his hips.

Martha laughed at his comment '' Get over yourself Jack.'' And rolled her eye's at him.

'' Nope'' He poked his tounge out like a little kid. '' I'll never get over myself and you know that already.'' He added as he walked over to the fridge to get a drink.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

10minute's later..

Jack and Martha were sitting at the dining table having there drinks. Jack glaring at her from opposite the table, As he couldn't keep his eye's off her. Until Martha realized she had work in 20minutes.

'' Oh my god I'm not even dressed for work! I've only got 20minute's to get ready, Okay I'm gonna go get dressed and get ready, And don't disturb me Jack, This is all your fault.'' She stormed off into her room to get ready.

'' Oh settle grettle, How is it my fault?'' He asked.

She didn't hear him as she was already in her room getting ready for work. Jack then started sneaking down the hallway. And opened the door just as Martha was putting her bra on.

Jack whistled.'' Damn you have the most sexiest body ever!'' He winked, And put the biggest grin on his face. '' Oh my god Jack, I told you not to disturb me'' She said and quickly put her top on.

'' Oh settle down Martha'' He said. '' Well look at me, I look a mess I don't even have time to put makeup on.'' She moaned. '' You don't need make-up on, You look beautiful. So shut up and get the rest of your clothes on and I'll take you to work. He smiled. '' Even tho you look sexy without them on.'' He added in, Giving a cheeky Jack Holden smile.

Martha couldn't resist but smile, Because Jack made her feel that she was the most perfect lady in the world. She then put the rest of her clothes on grabbed her bag and the headed off to the front door.

'' See you look beautiful, You don't need make-up at all.'' He smiled.

'' Oh shh Jack.'' She laughed.

'' You do.'' He smirked.'' Okay let's go you start work in 10minutes.'' He added as he shut the door be hide them.

They both made there way towards Jack's car and they headed off to The Diner. They had just got to The Diner and Jack had turned the engine off. Martha was just about to jump out of the car.

'' Ahem, excuse me were is my good-bye, Oh and don't forget the good-bye kiss.'' He winked at her. And put his hand on her lap, and started rubbing her thigh up and down.

'' Oh for goodness sake's Jack.'' she couldn't resist but laugh.

'' Good-bye Jack, And gave him a quick peck on his cheek. ''Have a great day Martha, Can't wait for you to finish.'' He gave her a sexy look. '' What time do you finish I'll pick you up.''

'' Um, I'll text you okay.'' She replied. '' Alright cya sexy.'' Jack gave her a smirk.

'' Cya.'' She replied And shut the car door, And started walking off into the Diner.

Jack then started his engine and zoomed off making his way back home...

Note: Thanks for reading.. Comment's?

Preview: What will happen when she get's home? And they hit the club.

OMG that was so awesome!!!!!

You're a great writer...I just suggest getting your work proof-read then it is a bit easier to read.

'' Ahem, excuse me were is my good-bye, Oh and don't forget the good-bye kiss.'' He winked at her. And put his hand on her lap, and started rubbing her thigh up and down.

'' Oh for goodness sake's Jack.'' she couldn't resist but laugh.

'' Good-bye Jack, And gave him a quick peck on his cheek. ''Have a great day Martha, Can't wait for you to finish.'' He gave her a sexy look. '' What time do you finish I'll pick you up.''

'' Um, I'll text you okay.'' She replied. '' Alright cya sexy.'' Jack gave her a smirk.

'' Cya.'' She replied And shut the car door, And started walking off into the Diner.

I loved that bit!! :lol:

'' Oh so now you tell me, You just wanted that kiss from me didn't you, Just cos you knew how much of a good kisser I was.'' He smirked and put his hand's on his hips.

Martha laughed at his comment '' Get over yourself Jack.'' And rolled her eye's at him.

'' Nope'' He poked his tounge out like a little kid. '' I'll never get over myself and you know that already.'' He added as he walked over to the fridge to get a drink.

And that one! You write the JnM dynamic so well!

Archived