Home and away hunks

Guest Indraa

I did a request on one of my favorite magazines for more Home and Away and this is what we get.

It's an article from a Belgium magazine named joepie.

hajoepiekp9.png

Translation:

We present you the Home and away stars:

Who are these hotties?

The popular Australian serie 'Home and Away' has a lot beautiful people. Sun, sea, beach and hotties, you don't need more! Meet Rhys, Bobby, Mark and Lincoln.

Rhys Wakefield, 19 years

Rhys was born in Caims and acts ever since he became 6. Since 2005 he's playing the role of Lucas Holden. 'I was very suprised and happy when I got the role of Lucas.' At the moment Rhys is combining acting with his studies. The first time Rhys hit the screen was in the movie 'Bootmen' and after that he's also played in the movie 'The black Balloon'. Rhys still lives with his family. He loves drawing, cooking with his brother, sport and of course everything that involves acting and movies. Nice fact: Rhys also dated Indiana Evans for a while, who plays his sister Matilda.

Mark Furze, 19 years (that's not correct! ö)

Since 2004 is Mark Furze Ric Dalby. He used to be the bad boy of Summer bay but now he is very kind, helpful and with a heart on the right place. When Mark was 14, he was playing in a child serie. But his role as Ric was his first big step of this carrière. 'When I first read my script, I was totally in it to play Ric. I'd never played a bad guy so it was all new for me.' At the moment Ric is living with Jon Sivewright (Tony Holden) in an appartment in Sydney. Mark loves Metallica, Brad Pitt and besides acting he loves sport and music.

Bobby Morley, 23 years

Kind, a little bit lazy and a big mouth. That is the character of Drew Curtis, played by Bob Morley. He went to Victoria where he followed actingclass, but he was suspended on his 11th. 'I never made my homework, but I always found a way to talk me out of it. I wasn't an angel at all.' After he graduated he completely followed his dream, acting. He played in some short movies but his role as Drew Curtis was his biggest step in the tv-world. His beautiful dark curls are from his Filipine (is that correct?) roots of his mother side. Bob has 2 older sisters and a brother. Besides acting he loves climbing rocks, playing gitar and going to rugby.

Soon!

Good news! Summer bay is going to have a new character: Geoff Campbell, played by Lincoln Lewis. Geoff moves with his sister and grandfather to the bay. Lincoln was born in Brisbane, but moved to Sydney after he got the role. His parents were really sad when he moved but now they're very proud. Lincoln is playing rugby ever since he was little, he wants to go after his father, the Australian rugby champion Wally Lewis. 'In some ways Geoff and I look like each other, we both love sport and our family's. The cast and crew gave me a really good feeling, and that's what made it all very nice.' Lincoln started acting on his 13th. In 2005 he played in 'Voodoo Lagoon' and 'Aquamarine' and a year after that in 'Kids Biz'

I'm sorry if my English isn't that good :D

Thanks so much for that. The translation is great! I had to laugh though when I read "Kind, a bit lazy and a big mouth" I thought they were talking about Bobby :lol:

Thanks again! :)

Thanks for the article. Finally, an article in a Belgian magazine. :)

They say we'll soon see Lincoln Lewis. It's not that soon: we have to wait at least 6 more months. <_<

I know I hate it that we're so far behind everyone else <_<

And Jen, when I first read it I though the same thing :D

Thanks for posting the article. It's great to see HAA articles in Belgium. Thanks also for the translation, even though I understood everything that was written - it's great being bilingual... :wink::P

You're lucky in Belgium...you still have Rhys...there are advantages to be a bit behind :P

And I read on the myspace site of The Black Balloon that the film comes out in Belgium end of May, so you get him on TV and in the cinema...we don't get that.

You're lucky in Belgium...you still have Rhys...there are advantages to be a bit behind :P

And I read on the myspace site of The Black Balloon that the film comes out in Belgium end of May, so you get him on TV and in the cinema...we don't get that.

Yes and Belgian viewers also have the privilege of getting to enjoy the return and reformation of Aden. You guys have it all ahead of you, you're so lucky!!!

Archived