Jazz

Guest Nathan.

A regular Jazz  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hell to the yeah. Jazz is one of the most interesting characters....pretty much ever, imo. She's complex, beautiful, intelligent, feisty and surprisingly sweet. Also, I love the fact that there is a character who has been so hated and has done such awful things but is now truly trying to better herself as a person. Her redemption is such a smart and thought provoking storyline, really. I love her!

Yes and no. I voted yes but if they did, I wouldn't want them to totally redeem the character and turn her into a goody-goody.

I agree with emmasi, I wouldn't like to see her tied down. It's just not in her nature. But her coming back every now and then, like Morag would be nice to see. Maybe then later, years down the track when she's finally decided she wants to settle, then she can move back permanently with Miles.

I'm kind of changing my mind and agreeing with Jem. She should be like Morag - a regular recurring character. The fact that she was at the Logies with H&A is a good sign though :)

I do hope that if she does stay that they don't turn her into a saint like they did with Amanda. That was temporarily unbearable to watch, because I loved Amanda the bitch.

What we're seeing now is good. Just when you think Jazz is becoming sweet and nice, she goes and blackmails Mr. Bartlett :D She's great!

Archived