Bugs

Guest rising-flame

Does anyone remember (with fondness) a show called Bugs? It used to be on BBC1 on a saturday around 7pm, staring Jaye Griffiths, Jesse Birdsall and Craig McLachlan. I remember i used to love the show and watch it religiously. Even have the set of books and the first season on dvd!

Am i the only person who used to love this show?

i tried downloading it but didn't get very far. It was enjoyable up to teh 4th season when they replaced Craig McLachlan with Steven Houghton. Apparently if they'd known Craig was gonna leave they'd have had him kidnapped instead of Ros at teh end of the 3rd season and brought Steven in as an entirely new character.

I think I stopped watching at the end of season 3. I can't really remember much about the show. As it seens a life time ago when I use to watch it. But didn't on of the characters use to be in Footballers Wives and London's Burning?

Why did Craig leave, as I haven't see him in anything since!

Is Bugs on TV any more? I realy want to see an episode.

It hasn't been on telly for about 8 years, though now it's been released on dvd, you can probably find it on torrent or something. Have no idea if any of them were in london's burning or not. Never watched the show.

Not sure Craig's been in anythign since. Think i saw Jaye in the worst witch though.

Yeah it ended with Alex and Adam's wedding and Adam was shot and killed at the reception. The very end of it was like rising-flame said Beckett and Ros getting into a car with Adam's boss and another man whose face we didn't see and him saying "Hello Beckett" and then driving off.

Never mind getting the BBC to show it again we should get them to start making it again :lol: I've always wanted to know who the other man was.

Archived