The Royal Today

Guest bttb-rox!

Us 'Royalists' :P in the other thread thought that a separate thread for the new show would be a good idea.

As I've said, I'm still very undecided on what to make of it. It has moments of greatness and then I just remember that The Royal is soooo much better. Anyway, I'm sure I'll find some positives...eventually :lol:.

• 1 month later...

^ :(.

I didn't watch every single episode, but the ones I did see were quite good.

Can someone fill me on what happened with Dr.Ormerod and Dr.Sarah Chatwin please? Did they get together? :unsure: Thanks!

No they didn't quite get it together, they did share a kiss though. In the last episode Sarah got upset and said she couldn't carry on working with Jonathon because of her feelings, she then stormed out of the room crying and that was the last we seen of her.

• 4 weeks later...

I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me? I'd like to know the title and artist of a song played in an early episode of The Royal Today. I liked the song and as far as i remember it was a male singer and it was a relatively sad song. I think the episode was number 7 or 8, in which a teenage girl who nurse Gemma became close to died in theatre, the song i wish to know about was played during the theatre scene where they tried to revive her, it continued outside the theatre when the surgeon left and the girl's mother paced outside the theatre and also into the next scene where Ben Hull's character, Adam broke the news to Gemma that the girl died and she ran off very upset.

I'd be very grateful for any help,

Thanks

Can someone fill me on what happened with Dr.Ormerod and Dr.Sarah Chatwin please? Did they get together? :unsure: Thanks!

No they didn't quite get it together, they did share a kiss though. In the last episode Sarah got upset and said she couldn't carry on working with Jonathon because of her feelings, she then stormed out of the room crying and that was the last we seen of her.

Thanks for filling me in, Mrs B!

I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me? I'd like to know the title and artist of a song played in an early episode of The Royal Today. I liked the song and as far as i remember it was a male singer and it was a relatively sad song. I think the episode was number 7 or 8, in which a teenage girl who nurse Gemma became close to died in theatre, the song i wish to know about was played during the theatre scene where they tried to revive her, it continued outside the theatre when the surgeon left and the girl's mother paced outside the theatre and also into the next scene where Ben Hull's character, Adam broke the news to Gemma that the girl died and she ran off very upset.

Thanks

Going by a list of songs for episode 7, the song was either 'Protect Me From What I Want' by Placebo, or 'Signalfire' by Snow Patrol.

I hope that's of some help!

Thanks for filling me in, Mrs B!

Thanks

Going by a list of songs for episode 7, the song was either 'Protect Me From What I Want' by Placebo, or 'Signalfire' by Snow Patrol.

I hope that's of some help!

Thank you very much, it turned out to be the Snow Patrol one, i should've known, cause i'm a fan of them, but that's how up to date i am with music, i'm more in to TV really.

Archived