DVD & Books Sale Thread

Guest Pierced Musie

With permission from Dan F (who rocks so much), I am making this thread because I am trying to sell a few things off. I've sold used DVD boxsets before on here so I can be trusted when it comes to posting the goods. I think one of the people I sold a Buffy boxset to was Claire_Louise.

Anyway, I usually sell boxsets to clear space but this year I am also doing it to raise some cash. As most of you know, I am still struggling with having enough confidence to get a job. Instead of stressing myself out to major depression again, I am selling stuff to raise cash for a family friend.

I'm going to post what I am selling, with a description and a price. If you are interested then post in here but please DON'T POST ANY PERSONAL DETAILS! LEAVE THAT FOR PM'S!

DVDs

Charmed Season 1 - These are Region 1 DVD's, so you will need a multi-regional DVD player. I have only watched these twice so they are still in good condition. I'm selling these for £20, but am willing to take the price down to £15 if wanted. I can't go any lower because postage will be almost a fiver.

Queer as Folk US Season 1 - These are Region 2 and are just the episodes, with no extras. Certain discs have been played more than once but they are still in good condition, due to lack of use. Selling for £20!

Crime Scene Investigation Season 1 Part 1 & 2 - £20.

Crime Scene Investigation Season 2 Part 1 & 2 - £20.

Crime Scene Investigation Season 3 Part 1 & 2 - £20.

Crime Scene Investigation Season 4 Part 1 & 2 - £20.

These DVD's were bought at the end of last year/beginning of this year. All of the CSI DVD's have been watched once and are in excellent condition. I'm selling because I lost interest in the show.

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Season 1 - Bought a few years ago and in good condition. Am selling for £15 but if someone really wants these, I am willing to go down to £10.

Spooks Series 1 & 2 Good condition and am selling them together for £20.

I'll be adding more stuff tomorrow. If you're interest then please post and get in touch because your help would be appreciated.

A few more things to add -

The Shield: Season 3 - Region 1. £20.

And some books...

CSI New York: Dead of Winter

CSI New York: Blood on the Sun - Selling these together for £10.

I have some Buffy & Angel books that I am going to sell, but I need to find them all out first. If you are interested then watch this space. If no one is interested in these then they will be going on amazon marketplace or ebay soon.

I also have H&A tapes, 2004 episodes, that I may be getting rid of. If I do decide to get rid of them, I will offer them up here for £5 each. Got to think of postage prices.

Hey Jess.. I'd be interested in the Spooks dvds!

My friend wanted to get them but she couldn't find them anywhere or something.. then when she did find them they were quite dear, I think.

But I've spoken to her and (through me obviously!) she'd be willing to buy them from you?

• 3 months later...

Archived