Bobby Morley and Natalie Blair

Guest ter06

SOAPIE stars Bobby Morley and Natalie Blair have sparked rumours of a romance after being photographed leaving a Sydney bar together.

The network rivals had been partying at the Hilton Hotel with other Neighbours and Home and Away cast members on Saturday night before leaving the venue in a happy and seemingly affectionate mood at 1am.

But a rep for the Melbourne-based girl has denied the pair are anything but friends.

"Nothing happened between Natalie and Bobby," the Channel 10 spokeswoman said.

"They're just good friends. I think that's just good fun."

There was no sign of Morley's Summer Bay co-star, Jess Tovey, whom he was rumoured to be in a relationship with this year.

Blair has long had a soft spot for her Channel 7 colleagues - she was once engaged to Home and Away star Beau Brady.

A Channel 7 publicist did not return calls yesterday.

Bobby's fraternizing with the enemy! Mark Furze won't be happy about this :ph34r:

I don't understand, Natalie Blair is a fantastic girl, its nice for her to mix in with others from over rival network

It's kind of an in-joke based on an insane theory of mine. I like to believe that Mark Furze hates Natalie for getting a Gold Logie nomination in a year where he really should have been more popular than she was - he'd done great things on H&A, and had been on It Takes Two (not to mention that English show, but English votes don't come through that much for logies). But it is, alas, just a bitter fantasy of mine. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Archived