Soon to Come Characters:

Guest Formerly Known as FKAJ

Anthony Engelman is reported to be returning as Stonefish Rebecchi the week after next. According to Wikipedia he will be a main character, but possibly not for several months yet.

And Liam Hemsworth (brother of Chris) is rumored to be playing Josh Taylor, who I suspect is named after the fake names that the Dolly Competition gave last year had when they were auditioning for Lolly and Ringo.

Anthony Engelman is reported to be returning as Stonefish Rebecchi the week after next. According to Wikipedia he will be a main character, but possibly not for several months yet.

And Liam Hemsworth (brother of Chris) is rumored to be playing Josh Taylor, who I suspect is named after the fake names that the Dolly Competition gave last year had when they were auditioning for Lolly and Ringo.

wasnt adelaide Kane and sam clarke the winners of the dolly comp? any help would be great

wasnt adelaide Kane and sam clarke the winners of the dolly comp? any help would be great

Yes, but entrants had to read these monologues printed in the magazine, on a video or DVD. The boys' character was called Josh, and the girls' character was Taylor. These scripts had absolutely nothing to do with what was going to happen when they arrived. As I recall, Taylor had the hots for both Boyd and Stingray, and Josh wanted to break up Boyd and Janae, although the script, for obvious reasons, made no mention of their marriage.

Archived