Holiday From Hell

Guest Tasha-Kit fan

Type of story: Undecided

Rating: A (To be safe)

Main Characters: Tasha, Kit, Jade, Kirsty, Seb, Kim, Robbie and others

Genre: A mixture

Warnings: There may be violence in this and other themes like same sex relationships etc people may be uncomfortable with.

Is Story being proof read: Not yet

Summary: Some of the Summer Bay teens head into the bush for a camping trip but things soon take a dangerous turn, whilst back in the Bay the police reveal some terrifying news.

Other: This

Everyone gathered together in the living room of the Sutherland household, Beth was running around like a mad woman trying to make sure the kids had everything for their camping trip. Dani was sat at the table with Scott whilst Max, Henry and Matilda were following Beth…

"Please Aunty Beth, can we go camping as well." Max said with great desperation as though he was frightened that he would miss the event of a lifetime.

"No Max, its for the older kids only. You, Henry and Matilda can have your own little sleepover here." Beth said.

"That's just pathetic." Matilda scoffed.

"Pathetic or not, you aren't going on the camping trip. So don't speak to mum like that." Scott warned from the table, at that point there was a knock at the door and Dani jumped up to answer it. Seconds later Kit and Tasha trudged into the house with backpacks, Kit looked a bit tired carrying her own backpack whilst Tasha was just smiling merrily.

"Hey guys." Dani said with a welcoming smile.

"Those look heavy, how did a delicate thing like you carry yours." Scott said kindly to Tasha.

"Are you kidding, she carried mine as well." Kit joked, as Tasha smiled sweetly not really understanding. Robbie, Jade and Kirsty then walked in from the hallway.

"Oh great you're here." Jade smiled, Kirsty however was typing away on her mobile as though she was being preoccupied by something or rather someone else.

"All we have to do is wait for Seb and Kim then we can be on our way." Robbie said with an excited grin.

"Oh Seb called, he said he and Kim wont be long." Beth said before stopping for breath. Then as if by magic Kim and Seb walked through the door…

"Come on let's get out of here before Max and the twins kill us out of jealousy." Robbie said smiling a wicked smile trying to make the younger kids green with envy.

"Right has everyone got everything." Beth asked.

"Yes." Kit said.

"Yep." Tasha smiled.

"Of course mummy dear." Robbie joked.

"Yes Mrs S." Kim said with a grin.

"Call me Beth, what about you Jade." Beth said.

"Yeah." Jade answered.

"So have I." Seb said straightaway.

"Kirsty." Beth said.

"What." Kirsty said looking away from her phone.

"Have you got everything." The kindly stepmother asked.

"Oh… yeah I think so." Kirsty said forcing a smile.

"Well do you want to check just to be safe." Beth said in a slightly worried tone.

"Oh mum, its like you're trying to think of excuses to keep them here." Scott laughed.

"I'll be fine thanks Beth." Kirsty smiled putting her phone away.

"Can we go already." Kit huffed, the rest of the teens nodded and after more checks from Beth they all marched outside and headed towards the bush.

"This is going to be a brilliant trip." Seb said eagerly whilst Tasha skipped along merrily.

"As long as Kirsty doesn't get her phone out every five minutes." Robbie joked, Tasha then skipped up and stepped in the middle of Kit and Jade linking onto them.

"This is going to be so much fun." Tasha said excitedly.

"Of course it is, we're going to make sure of it." Jade said kindly as Kit smiled at her young minded friend, Kirsty however wasn't in much of a smiling mood and after taking a look back at the house she trudged gloomily after the others hoping that the trip would be fun like everyone was saying and that the weekend would be remembered for a long time to come.

This is my first fic in ages and im a little rusty so please comment :) but if your going to Criticize dont be too harsh and make the criticisms constructive thats only fi you enjoyed reading this enough to comment :)

Hey Tasha-Kit fan,

In line with the New Rules for The FanFiction Section , the Librarians and Mods would appreciate it if you filled in the following Index Form, and pasted it at the top of your post.

Type of story: one-shot/ long fiction/ short fiction/ undecided

Rating: (see BTTB rating guidance)

Main Characters: ie. Lucas and Belle / Multiple character

Genre: Drama/ Romance/ Angst/ A mixture

Warnings: Any content you feel needs a warning: ie. Violence, sexual content, coarse language etc.

Is Story being proof read: Yes/No

Summary: Briefly summarise your story (5 lines max).

Thanks for your time,

-Kirst-

But now to your fic... I like it! I love the characterss your using, and it looks like the story will be great too... I know you can be a little rusty when you start but you'll soon get heaps better...

Still, a great start! :D I'm looking forward to reading more

Hey Tasha-Kit fan,

In line with the New Rules for The FanFiction Section , the Librarians and Mods would appreciate it if you filled in the following Index Form, and pasted it at the top of your post.

Type of story: one-shot/ long fiction/ short fiction/ undecided

Rating: (see BTTB rating guidance)

Main Characters: ie. Lucas and Belle / Multiple character

Genre: Drama/ Romance/ Angst/ A mixture

Warnings: Any content you feel needs a warning: ie. Violence, sexual content, coarse language etc.

Is Story being proof read: Yes/No

Summary: Briefly summarise your story (5 lines max).

Thanks for your time,

-Kirst-

But now to your fic... I like it! I love the characterss your using, and it looks like the story will be great too... I know you can be a little rusty when you start but you'll soon get heaps better...

Still, a great start! :D I'm looking forward to reading more

Thanks for the help :) im glad you like it so far. I should be posting the first chapter soon enough

Chapter One-The Oncoming Storm

The sun had finally started to set when the campers arrived at the spot they would be staying at in the bush, Tasha was still skipping around happily whilst the others all collapsed in exhaustion.

“Where does she get all her energy from?” Kim said with a groan.

“She’s just excited.” Seb said amused by Tasha.

“Its getting dark guys, I think we should start putting the tents up before it’s too dark to see anything.” Robbie said standing up as though to encourage everyone else to do the same.

“Whats the sleeping arrangements?” Kim said with a cheeky smile looking at Tasha with a glint in his eye.

“The girls are sleeping in one tent, the guys are sleeping the other.” Kit said angrily noticing that Kim’s attention was resting on the young blonde girl, Robbie noticed this is as well and shot a filthy look at his best friend. Kirsty meanwhile wasn’t taking any notice of the others, she seemed more interested in taking sneak glances at her phone.

“Oh for gods sake Kirsty, we’re supposed to be on a holiday. Can’t you put your phone away for at least an hour.” Robbie snapped at his stepsister, taking his anger about Kim out on her.

“Okay chill.” Kirsty said slightly taken aback along with Kit and Jade, Robbie wasn’t usually moody they thought. Though they were careful not to ask him in case he snapped at them as well.

“Come on guys we are all tired, lets get these tents up and go to sleep.” Seb said looking slightly awkward about how tense the atmosphere had become, Tasha then pulled Kit to her feet.

“Come and help me gets some wood.” Tasha smiled.

“What for?” Kit said.

“For a fire silly.” Tasha giggled running off into the trees.

“You guys can get started on the tents then whilst we go and collect the wood.” Kit said, Kim and Kirsty just looked at her before shrugging.

“Yeah that wasn’t a request.” Kit said before going after Tasha.

“Look if you guys are just going to laze around then you might as well go home.” Jade said looking at both Kirsty and Kim with a disapproving glare.

“Jade’s right, come on guys.” Seb said in a mild pleading tone, Kim and Kirsty both looked and nodded before smiling forced smiles at Seb. Jade didn’t look pleased but decided not to question the pair, at that very moment the sky rumbled and Jade felt a drop of water trickle down her face.

“Great, just great.” Jade sighed…

Sometime later, everyone was gathered together in one of the tents. They had finished putting one up and were just about to start on the second when the raining started pouring really hard, so the teens all moved into the completed tent to wait until the rain had stopped.

“The rain doesn’t sound as though its going to let up anytime soon so the best thing we can do is just get some sleep, we can sort the other tent out in the morning.” Jade said with a yawn, Tasha smiled and then yawned before resting her head on a pillow Irene had packed for her. Her yawn seemed to be contagious and it wasn’t long before it spreaded round, all the girls snuggled up together under a sleeping bag and within seconds they had all nodded off. It took the guys a little longer to fall asleep because there wasn’t much room and they all had to lie next to each other, which made things a little bit uncomfortable between the guys. Finally the guys had fallen asleep as well and the gang all started snoring away…

At the beach house, Irene was sat in the couch watching a trashy American soap opera. Kane was sat on the chair looking bored, his mobile phone wasn’t too far away and he kept looking at it in the hope that someone more specifically Kirsty would get in touch.

“These shows are ridiculous, they have big epic disasters every other week. Characters get murdered then a couple of days later they return with some **** and ball story that it wasn’t them that died but rather their evil doubles, the entire cast is gorgeous as well. God forbid the producers of these shows to put on a regular looking girl every once in a while, it’s so unrealistic.” Irene said waving her remote at the television screen.

“Why do you watch it then if you keep complaining.” Jesse said walking in from his bedroom.

“Because its so damn addictive.” Irene said letting out a giggle.

“I know what you mean, I love this show. NinaBella Montgomery-Smith is my favourite character you know the hit woman turned super model/cop, im loving the whole storyline between her and her long lost billionaire father who has been causing never ending grief for the town of SalemVille by kidnapping half of its residents and locking them up on some island.” Jesse said in an excited tone sitting himself down next to Irene, whilst Kane looked at him in disgust.

“Have you heard yourself.” Kane said in disbelief.

“I like watching soaps, whats the big deal.” Jesse said, he soon started flexing his muscles to try and show off his manliness.

“Oh take no notice of him love, my favourite character is Alonzo the Italian lifeguard. I wouldn’t turn him away on a stormy night.” Irene said laughing once again.

“I can’t believe that he’s the father of Vesta Sharps baby.” Jesse said.

“I think she’s making it up to get revenge on her cousin Svetlanka.” Irene answered.

“That’s it im out of here.” Kane said grabbing his phone and then standing up.

“Where are you going Dahl.” Irene asked.

“The diner.” Kane said moving towards the door.

“We’ve got food in.” Jesse said looking at the television.

“I fancy a change of company, people who aren’t obsessed with soaps you know.” Kane said but Irene and Jesse had stopped paying attention as some big plot seemed to be unfolding on the show they were watching.

“I hope they survive.” Irene said covering her mouth whilst Jesse gazed at the screen in amazement, Kane just nodded his head and after grabbing a jacket he walked out of the door into the rain.

The pouring rain had now turned into a storm, which was getting stronger and stronger each passing hour. A lone figure braving the storm made its way through the bush, up in the distance the figure spotted a tent. Making its way closer and closer the mysterious person noticed the other half completed tent and came to a halt, seconds later the lone figure pulled out a blade from one of his or her pockets. After watching the tent for a good few minutes the figure slipped the blade back in its pocket and turned around, heading back in the direction it came…

“You murdering scum bag.” A voice screamed from the television set, NinaBella Montgomery-Smith seemed to be arguing with another character on the show in the middle of a hospital corridor whilst Irene and Jesse were listening to their every word.

“I love this show.” Jesse said which was soon followed by a hush from Irene.

“Its getting interesting.” She said in an annoyed tone, all of a sudden the phone started ringing frightening the life out of Irene. She took one quick glance at the screen and then went to answer it…

“Hello.” Irene said

Hey Irene its me Beth

“Hi how’s it going?” Irene said in a nice tone whilst an angry expression filled her face because she was missing her show.

Have you heard from Detective Baker yet?

“No not yet why whats the matter?” Irene said wondering why on earth the police would need to ring her.

Apparently they have put an alert out or something, the police have been looking for an escaped convict who was last seen heading into the bush.

“Oh gosh, I hope the kids are alright.” Irene said slightly alarmed.

Have you heard off them or anything

“No not yet, oh ive got a bad feeling about this.” Irene said nervously, Jesse who had been paying attention to the soap turned around and saw a look of fear on Irene’s face.

“Is everything okay.” Jesse asked in concern.

“No its not, forget NinaBella, Vesta and the angst filled residents of SalemVille we have our own problems to deal with. Grab your coat we’re going out…” Irene said, Jesse nodded and switched the television off.

Come over to my place Irene, I’m going to give Detective Baker a call and get him to come over

“Okay see you in a few.” Irene said putting down the phone and then grabbing her car keys

“Shouldn’t we wait for Kane.” Jesse asked.

“Oh if he needs us he’ll text us, we’ve got more important things to worry about like rescuing Tasha, Kit and the others from a psycho.” Irene said rushing out of the front door followed closely by Jesse…

Back in the bush, inside the tent Tasha awoke with a start. Her waking up caused Kirsty to wake up.

“Whats the matter? Kirsty asked groggily.

“I don’t know, I thought I heard something.” Tasha said in a hushed tone.

“It’s a storm, you’ve probably heard branches hitting the tent or something. Go back to sleep Tasha.” Kirsty yawned before putting her head back down and going off to sleep again, Tasha however wasn’t convinced that it was just branches and after reaching towards her backpack and pulling out a pan Irene had packed for her to use, the young blonde crawled from underneath the sleeping bag and moved over to the tent entrance where she sat ready to strike at anything who dared to enter…

Outside as the rain continued to lash down upon the treetops and soaking the tent, the mysterious figure sat and watched from a distance whilst perched upon a rock with a blade in hand. Ready to slaughter anybody who dared get in the way

Getting interesting..

I am hoping that Kim and Kane die or get hurt lol :P

Is this convict someone from H&A or someone you made up?

And another fic that has people obsessed with a tv show like Joe and Apprehension in my fic lol :P

Getting interesting..

I am hoping that Kim and Kane die or get hurt lol :P

Is this convict someone from H&A or someone you made up?

And another fic that has people obsessed with a tv show like Joe and Apprehension in my fic lol :P

Thanks for the comment, its very much appreciated :) as for Kane and Kim, i havent planned anything yet but you never know :lol:

The convict is someone i made up, it would have been so easy to make the person someone like Sarah Lewis, Zoe McCallister etc but this story is set before their time so it would have been hard as well. So i decided to make the runaway an original character then i can build up a backstory at some point and it will be easy for me to bring he/she back if that makes any sense whatsoever

I'll be posting Chapter Two very soon

Well I wouldn't be upset if something bad were to happen to them :wink::P

Its always good to use a villian already in the soap because they have fans,but then you cant always put them in,like you said..Before their time..But at least with your own made up villian you can do anything and take them anywhere without it seeming out of character for them.

Can't wait to read the next chapter..

Im working on the next chapter of Holiday from Hell as we speak, however just so everyone knows im prone to suffering from writers block :lol: so ive set myself a target of updating this at least once a week. Therefore giving me enough time to get at least one chapter together even with my writers block :)

Archived