Kacie's creations

Guest kaciexox

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't know if anyone is an oc fan here but i just made this Ryan/Taylor video so please watch!!

I allready watched it. And it's a great video. But I'm so a Marissa/Ryan fan :D

i am also a R/M fan but the site closed down and i couldn't find any clips .... :(

OMG that JM clip is absolutely adorable. That song is like my favouritest song ever, it alwayz brings tears to my eyes, i dont know why.

And the tears, tragedies and sadness clip, that brought tears to my eyes. I hate seeing Martha cry, it makes me cry, and now im sitting here crying <_< Thats right, what song did you use for this clip??

But both very beautiful clips. I'll watch R/T later, i love that song though :)

i don't know if anyone is an oc fan here but i just made this Ryan/Taylor video so please watch!!

I allready watched it. And it's a great video. But I'm so a Marissa/Ryan fan :D

i am also a R/M fan but the site closed down and i couldn't find any clips .... :(

Yeah, I know. I was looking for R/M clips and found that site, but then I found out it was closed :(

Anyway, I also like that tears, tragedies and sadness clip. It was very sad, but great!

Archived